Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA

+5
Aseekerofthetruth
MililaniGirl
alwaysbelieve
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
9 posters

Go down

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA Empty LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun May 02, 2010 1:39 pm

We've got reaction from the family of a Baconton toddler who was
murdered a week ago Thursday night.
Two year old Lila Grayce Lyons was found unresponsive last Friday
morning when her mother Candice Smith arrived at this Knollwood Drive
home to pick her up. The family issued a statement today thanking
everyone for their support during this difficult time. They say Lila had
a smile that would brighten any room. They also say, Candice Smith,
"was guilty of only one thing, using poor judgement in leaving her child
to bond with someone that she obviously did not know as well as she
thought she did." Smith's boyfriend Thomas Darling is charged with
murder and cruelty to a child.
An autopsy revealed Lila bled to death as a result of a lacerated
liver.
They say, "Darling has deprived the family and friends of a lifetime
of love from Lila Grayce and the court system will see to it, that he
gets what he deserves."

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA Empty Re: LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA

Post by kiwimom Sun May 02, 2010 10:05 pm

They also say, Candice Smith,
"was guilty of only one thing, using
poor judgement in leaving her child
to bond with someone that she
obviously did not know as well as she
thought she did." Smith's
boyfriend Thomas Darling is charged with
murder and cruelty to a
child.

WTH? Oops, my bad? Is that all they will acknowledge? She may as well have left her 2 year old to play on the highway. It is a mothers responsibility to make sure her child is safe. She failed to do that. That is gross negligence IMO, not a woopsie.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA Empty Re: LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun May 02, 2010 10:21 pm

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA 616541 Agree with you wholeheartedly Kiwi. Did she leave her child overnite with this ingrate? Why wasn't she home with her mother?
LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA 742839 Mother should be charged & fixed so she can have no more children!!
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu May 27, 2010 12:58 am

New information on how a two year old Baconton girl was murdered in April.

The details came out Wednesday during a
committal hearing for her accused killer, 30 year old Thomas Darling.
He's charged with murder and child cruelty in the death of Lila Grayce
Lyons while he was babysitting for her.

The Wednesday morning hearing lasted just
short of two hours, with testimony from the GBI and the District
Attorney's Investigator. It was testimony that left Thomas Darling at times in tears.

Thirty year old Thomas Darling wiped tears
from his eyes as investigators from the GBI and District Attorney's
office laid out their case against him. While questioning Darling he
told investigators he'd gone to the restroom around 6:00 Friday morning
and when he heard Lila Grayce crying came back into the room to find her
on the floor. Darling claims he bent down to help her. Investigators don't believe that.

"When he went to the child he basically
dropped a knee thrust on the child's abdomen when he was going to the
child," said GBI Special Agent Bryan Smith.

The blow was so severe the District Attorney's investigator explained it tore the little girl's liver in two.

"With the exception of a three-eighths inch piece of tissue it was severed in half," said District Attorney
Investigator Miles O'Quinn.

The medical examiner raised questions with Darling's story.

"The doctor felt that the force would have be
caused at a more precise point as opposed to a larger area, a knee, is a
round surface, there's not necessarily a point there," said Smith.

Other injuries were found on the top of the child's head.

"For the size of a two year olds head it was a large bruise," said O'Quinn.

Investigators also explained her lips and
tongue were also torn along with the skin that connects the lips to the
gums, something that would have taken a hard hit, a heavy fall, or...

"To actually hold someone by the mouth, hand
over the mouth pressing down with force and twisting back and forth
would tear it," said O'Quinn.

Darling claims Lila Grayce fell off the bed.
The homeowner's daughter told investigators she was awakened by the
girl's cries and then a blood curdling scream. It will now be up to the
grand jury to decide if the charges against Darling will be upheld.

The girl's mother and family members were in
court Wednesday and left the courtroom in tears.

Investigators found a small amount of
marijuana and cocaine in the bedroom and in Darling's pants pocket.
Blood tests revealed he did have marijuana in his system. He also faces
one count each for possession of marijuana and cocaine.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by MililaniGirl Wed May 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Family reacts to two year olds death

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 3:49 PM CDT
Updated: May 03, 2010 9:51 AM CDT
By Jennifer Emert

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA 12399999_BG1

ALBANY, GA (WALB) – We've got reaction from the family of a Baconton toddler who was murdered a week ago Thursday night.

Two year old Lila Grayce Lyons was found unresponsive last Friday morning when her mother Candice Smith arrived at this Knollwood Drive home to pick her up. The family issued a statement today thanking everyone for their support during this difficult time. They say Lila had a smile that would brighten any room. They also say, Candice Smith, "was guilty of only one thing, using poor judgement in leaving her child to bond with someone that she obviously did not know as well as she thought she did." Smith's boyfriend Thomas Darling is charged with murder and cruelty to a child.

An autopsy revealed Lila bled to death as a result of a lacerated liver.

They say, "Darling has deprived the family and friends of a lifetime of love from Lila Grayce and the court system will see to it, that he gets what he deserves."

http://www.walb.com/story/12399999/family-reacts-to-two-year-olds-death?clienttype=printable&redirected=true
MililaniGirl
MililaniGirl

Job/hobbies : "Idiot Blogger"

Back to top Go down

Post by MililaniGirl Wed May 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Darling headed to trial over toddler’s death
by Jenna McWilliams
Posted: 05.26.2010 at 5:52 PMUpdated: 05.27.2010 at 6:45 AM

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA Darling1

Thomas Darling was brought to tears during his committal hearing in a Lee County courtroom as witnesses for the prosecution shared the details of his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter’s death.

Read more: Local, Crime, Thomas Darling, Murder, Child Cruelty, Lila Newman, 2 Year Old, Lee County

“They called it a lacerated liver. It was almost, with the exception of a 3/8th's inch piece of tissue it was severed in half. The two lobes were only being held together by a 3/8th's piece of tissue,” said Miles O’Quinn investigator for the district attorney’s office.

Darling is facing murder and cruelty to children as well as two drug possession charges. 2-year-old Lila Newman was left in Darling's care at a home on Knollwood Drive where he was renting a room. Allegations that Newman may have fallen off of the bed were met head-on during the proceedings.

“Towards the end of the interview Mr.. Darling stated that that morning at about 7:30 when he woke up he got up and went to the bathroom and as he was coming back he heard the child crying. He basically dropped a knee thrust on the child's abdomen when he was going to the child,” said GBI investigator Brian Smith.

Testimonies included information that the medical examiners believe the damage to the 2-year-old's liver came from a different force. The defense contested that darling has no prior history of abuse. The case has been turned over to superior court and no trial date has been set.

http://www.mysouthwestga.com/news/story.aspx?id=462464
MililaniGirl
MililaniGirl

Job/hobbies : "Idiot Blogger"

Back to top Go down

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA Empty The moms sister killed her maybe???

Post by Aseekerofthetruth Wed May 11, 2011 3:10 pm

The moms sister had this poor little child all day proir. The mothers sister has already been convicted of child abuse in the past and has even, I'm told lost custody of some if not all of her children. There is a history of child abuse in that family. Both the mom and her sister have been investigated and or convicted in the past by authorities in regards to abuse and or neglect.
Moms sister had that child all the day prior. Maybe something happend and the sister couldnt deal with the child and "lost it". Then she called her sister, the girls mother, and the girls mother went and picked the girl up and then brought her to Thomas Darlings house. It is my understanding that the child was brought to Thomas Darlings house later in the afternoon maybe even in the evening. The FACT is, that the child was at the mothers sisters house the day proir for several hours.
Its my belief that those injuries were incurred earlier in the previous day and the child slowly beld internally. A severed liver does not automatically mean instant death. Bruises that are not visible when a person is alive appear much more visible when a persons heart stops. Therefore she could have sustained the bruising and injuries at a previous time.
Maybe that time she was when she was left in the care of convicted child abuser? Why are the people who have either been investigated or convicted of child abuse and or neglect crimes not being further investigated in this case?

Aseekerofthetruth
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu May 12, 2011 3:33 am

Welcome to J4C TruthSeeker!
It is important to get personal insight into these cases and you certainly seem to have some of that.
While not apologizing nor excusing the folks at Child and Family Services their budgetary problems means they have to do more with less and that is, from time to time, going to cause a case to fall through the proverbial cracks.
I agree that LE should always determine who in the close relationships with the child has priors for any type of violence and especially any that is directed toward helpless children.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Aseekerofthetruth Fri May 13, 2011 11:59 pm

I understand that these are just comments but read them. The ones after this story which covers this case. Many people local to the mothers family have stated that they have seen evidence of child abuse. Childcare workers have filed complaints. Neighbors have filed complaints. Hate to say this because it makes me feel horrible but. They are getting away with murder!

Anyway the trial will start this month, May 2011 I've been told. Sometime around the 15th. We will have to wait and see.

I hope they can find the truth.

Edit oops forgot link http://www.walb.com/story/12548649/details-released-in-baconton-girls-murder#

Aseekerofthetruth
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri May 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Thomas Darling pleads guilty in Lee Co. child death
Posted:
May 17, 2011 6:30 PM CDT

Updated:Monday, May 23, 2011 10:32 AM EST

Lee County, GA -

A Lee County man pled guilty Tuesday to killing a two year old girl last year.

Thirty-year old Thomas Darling was sentenced to life in prison Tuesday afternoon for the death of little Lila Grayce Lyons.

He was babysitting the little girl at his home and prosecutors say he hit her so hard, her liver lacerated and died at his home on Knollwood Drive.

Darling was scheduled to stand trial Monday, but entered the guilty plea Tuesday afternoon to causing the death of the child due to failure to seek medical attention for her.

http://www.walb.com/story/14664837/thomas-darling-pleads-guilty-in-child-death
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA Empty actual letter from Thomas Darling

Post by Aseekerofthetruth Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:35 am

We have recieved today June 3, 2011 a hand written letter from Thomas Darling via the USPS. I will directly quote here some of said letter. I will not however repeat it in its entirety as some imformation is deemed irrellevent to the case. Things such as hows the weather and such.

The letter is hand dated on May 26,2011. I will begin quoting from this point on;

I don't know if you guys saw on the computer or even heard about what happend? I took a plea on a felony murder charge. I want to explain to you guys what this means: I did not plead guilty to killing, hurting or harming the child in anyway intentionally. Basically, I plead guilty to not calling 911. But the downfall of that is that a felony murder charge carries a "Life Sentence" in prison. So it is a "non-violent" Felony, but it is still murder. Heres why - since I didn't seek medical attention for the child that is called child negligence and thats a felony and since the child died it is called "felony murder". You follow me? It absolutely sucks but if I took it to trial and I did end up getting found guilty of all 7 charges that the state was trying to get me on then the DA wanted to give me 3 Life sentences plus 40 years,......

End quote.... The rest is unrelated to the case and not pertinent to this forum and its causes. Its mostly stuff like his supositions about where he will be sent and so forth.

So apperantly the DA had nothing really solid to the fact that T. Darling was the actual assailant in this case. He, it would appear to myself is himself a victim of a grave injustice. Very, very unfortunate injustice. It is my opinion the true killer is indeed free and walking the streets. Perhaps feigning his or her losses all the while coveting a very dark and murderous secret. Perhaps that secret tells of the actual person involved in the deadly death blow that was dealt upon this helpless child.

Why would the DA settle for such a lesser charge and sentencing for such a case unless there was some reason to have doubt as to Thomas Darlings guilt. It is of my opinion that the DA in this case may believe someone else was involved in the murder. Furthermore the DA probably has not one item of evidence to bring a charge against anyone else.

Witness timelines and testimonies would shed more light on this case now that the discovery files can be accessed by the general public. It is my complete understanding that the child was in the care of convicted child abusers proir to being brought to Thomas Darlings home. Those indaviduals are free and walking the streets enjoying their lives as tho nothing has happend.....

I implore your remarks and opinions and welcome any feedback you may have within regards to this case. I further welcome any knowledge you may have in regards to this case.

There has been a grave miscarrage of justice in this case and this childs murderer is walking free today.

God Bless you and please stay safe

Edited; to correct a couple of my personal typos, any typos in the quote portion were intentionally left in place.

Aseekerofthetruth
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Aseekerofthetruth Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:10 am

mermaid55 wrote:Thomas Darling pleads guilty in Lee Co. child death
Posted:
May 17, 2011 6:30 PM CDT

Updated:Monday, May 23, 2011 10:32 AM EST

Lee County, GA -

Thirty-year old Thomas Darling was sentenced to life in prison Tuesday afternoon for the death of little Lila Grayce Lyons.

He was babysitting the little girl at his home and prosecutors say he hit her so hard, her liver lacerated and died at his home on Knollwood Drive.

Darling was scheduled to stand trial Monday, but entered the guilty plea Tuesday afternoon to causing the death of the child due to failure to seek medical attention for her.

http://www.walb.com/story/14664837/thomas-darling-pleads-guilty-in-child-death

That report is false. Thomas Darling plead guilty to child neglect in that he did not seek medical attention. The child subsequently died thus the child neglect charge carries a murder charge along with it. Thomas Darling did not plea guilty to murder, he pled guilty to child neglect.

I'd like to think the enlightened users of this site would know better then to view media hype as fact.

Aseekerofthetruth
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:24 am

Excuse me o seeker of truth. The truth is you did not read the article carefully you o seeker of cross to burn.
If I may quote:
entered the guilty plea Tuesday afternoon to causing the death of the child due to failure to seek medical attention for her.
---Ya see! She was killed by his failure to seek medical attention.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:52 am

Now onto your earlier theory that Darling Mr Darling was not responsible...
One of the most common causes of lacerated liver is accidental injury.
Fracture or damage to the ribs that protect the liver is quite common in
extreme sport activities, car and other motor vehicle accidents, which
in turn, causes blunt trauma laceration. Another cause of liver
lacerations is penetrating trauma to the liver by a sharp instrument or
knife.
Let's look at this. The first sentence supports the accident theory but what KIND of accident. We read on to find it could be:
* Extreme sports - BMX biking, Parkour...not likely with a 2 yr old
* MV accident - no reports of this, no license to drive
* BLUNT TRAUMA LACERATION - This is the only choice left
Plus, with what the ME analysis indicated. It wasn't just lacerated...the dang thing was torn in half with only a shred of tissue holding it together.
Now, how long can someone ( in this case a 2 yo child ) survive an organ dissection like this?

]What happens when a liver is lacerated?

An injured liver results in hemorrhaging
(bleeding). The signs and symptoms of an injured liver include abdominal pain, guarding
(holding hand over the area), tenderness in the upper right part of the abdomen, right
shoulder pain and signs of shock and blood loss. This can be a major life-threatening
event.
Non-operative management liver injury:
a. Consider admitting all Grade III or higher liver lacerations or those with significant blood around the liver (with normalizing vital signs) to Intensive Care Unit.
This second quote indicates that a patient with a Grade III or higher lac needs ICU care stat. Indications are that the child's lac was Grade V or VI.
Still think she could make it a whole day without medical intervention?
We can agree to disagree if you like but in my purview Justice was served.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA Empty Thank you Tom

Post by Aseekerofthetruth Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:52 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Excuse me o seeker of truth. you o seeker of cross to burn.
[/b]

Thank you Tom for your statements and the quotes you have provided. Also thank you for your rhetoric. I would like to at this time ask what you are reffereing to when you say "o seeker of cross to burn"? It would seem to myself that someone who posts on a forums such as this over 24,000 times would be the indavidual with a "cross to burn".

Furthermore I would ask that you in the future refrain from personal insults as doing so only causes disdain.

Doing so would cause myself and others I have spoken with to reconsider the use of this forum. I can clearly see that you yourself are a heavy user of this forum due to the fact that you have posted here over 24,000.

Your insults, however slight they may be, are unneccessary and unwarrented. We are here only in an effort to find the truth, or any part thereof, as to what happend to this child. We only wish to explore the case as much as possible. This forum and the contents therein are not our favourite subject matter.

We do not wish to spend 24,000 posts here. We are not seeking to acquire the "cape and tights with fancy headgear" and quite frankly could care less about doing so. We further feel that the title "cape and tights and headgear" is an insult to the children who have lost their lives. Further ANY title given to posters here such as ours "cricket tracker" is very distasteful and lacks the due respect that should be given to the untimely loss of a child. Giving a title to users of this forum is very distasteful.

When you make quotes it would be more effective if you left your own personal statements out of them. It only confounds the truth and causes confusion.

Now back to the case.

Do you think it is at all possible that the child was dropped off at Thomas Darlings residence at a later hour in the evening in a injured condition? With that in mind do you think its at all possible that the child was put to bed in a injured condition unbeknownest to anyone? Do you think its at all possible that T. Darling was unaware of any injuries to the child? It is obvious that the DA in this case may have also had these same suppositions as such a lesser plea agreement was offered and taken.

I'm not making any claims as to T. Darlings innocence. I'm only tryin to get a better understanding of the case. In the future I would like to once again ask that you refrain from insults and the like.

I may be able to provide more insight to this case via personal correspondence in the future and feel that my sharing this subject matter may be very insightful. I would reconsider doing so in the future if the users of this forum cannot refrain from personal insults and attacks. I would like to think that such heavy users of this forum would indeed like to recieve such insight and would welcome it without insult to the indavidual sharing said insight.

In closing I would once again implore you to refrain from personal insult and rhetoric. Allow us to explore the imformation without bias. We will freely share what we learn without personal attacks and insults, although we would reconsider doing so if said attacks and insults continue.

Thank you for your time. God bless you and stay safe.

Aseekerofthetruth
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Aseekerofthetruth, your comment "I'd like to think the enlightened users of this site would know better then to view media hype as fact"
was insulting and made more so because you were wrong to criticize as the article was in fact correct.
We have worked hard on this Forum for years to bring attention to the children, whether they are missing, or have been abused or murdered.
We use things like the cape and fancy tights as a very small way to lighten up what is a very depressing job. We read about the most horrendous things done to children every single day. We also see the same scenario over and over again. A mother who brings a boyfriend into her childrens life, expects him to play a caregiver role in her child's life, even though he is a druggy and/or violent. The child is not his. He wants a relationship with the mother, not the child, but ends up babysitting. Therefore, it is more than likely that the right person has been convicted in this case. You haven't provided any real reason why you doubt that, so I assume it's just because you are related to, or like Darling. I doubt you are seeking truth. You are seeking doubt, but I can't see any reason to try to lay the blame on others who were not caring for Lila when she received the fatal blows. She would have shown immediate signs of distress and only a guilty person doesn't call 911 immediately.
It's a shame you're not interested in any of the other children this Forum is about. Perhaps you're in the wrong place if you're only interested in trying to help Darling. You could try Innocence Project perhaps.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm

I would like to at this time ask what you
are reffereing to when you say "o seeker of cross to burn"? It would
seem to myself that someone who posts on a forums such as this over
24,000 times would be the indavidual with a "cross to burn".

---I have been a member of this blog for going on four years now and that "posts" number you refer to also includes one line comments posted on the main blog. The cross to burn I refer to is your AGENDA. You, obviously, like Kiwi so wisely noted, have an agenda to sow seeds of doubt in this case. It's so obvious that it reeks.

Furthermore I would ask that you in the future refrain from personal insults as doing so only causes disdain.

---You will know when you are being personally attacked and insulted by me, trust me on that. This was nothing more than stating the obvious.

We do not wish to spend 24,000 posts here. We
are not seeking to acquire the "cape and tights with fancy headgear" and
quite frankly could care less about doing so. We further feel that the
title "cape and tights and headgear" is an insult to the children who
have lost their lives. Further ANY title given to posters here such as
ours "cricket tracker" is very distasteful and lacks the due respect
that should be given to the untimely loss of a child. Giving a title to
users of this forum is very distasteful.

The titles are based on number of participating posts. It has nothing to do with anything other than what Kiwi has already said.

When you make quotes
it would be more effective if you left your own personal statements out
of them. It only confounds the truth and causes confusion.

---I ALWAYS put quotes around quotes so that there will be no confusion. If I am commenting within a story you will find it at the end of the post preceded by "Poster's Note". Cannot get much clearer than that.

Do
you think it is at all possible that the child was dropped off at
Thomas Darlings residence at a later hour in the evening in a injured
condition? With that in mind do you think its at all possible that the
child was put to bed in a injured condition unbeknownest to anyone? Do
you think its at all possible that T. Darling was unaware of any
injuries to the child? It is obvious that the DA in this case may have
also had these same suppositions as such a lesser plea agreement was
offered and taken.
---No. Plain and simple no. My research indicates that the child would have been in excruciating discomfort and only an imbecile could miss that type of pain and internal bleeding.

I may be able to provide more insight to this case
via personal correspondence in the future and feel that my sharing this
subject matter may be very insightful. I would reconsider doing so in
the future if the users of this forum cannot refrain from personal
insults and attacks. I would like to think that such heavy users of this
forum would indeed like to recieve such insight and would welcome it
without insult to the indavidual sharing said insight.
---This is what worries me, personally. We are not advocates for anybody other than the children, the victims. You are receiving personal correspondence from the person convicted of the crime. You are without question advocating on his behalf by trying to come up with these alternate theories. This, as if, this was the first time that LE and ME and doctors all dealt with this type of crime.

God bless you and stay safe.

---Same to you
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Okay, I've been watching this thread, but now my jaw is dropping. YOU are the only one engaging in rhetoric, Seeker.

By the way, who is the "WE," you are referring to, ASOTT?

And what do you mean "Stay safe," ? That sounds like a threat to me.

Tom can certainly take care of himself, but it is *my* job to take care of the entire forum. Obviously, you haven't done your research on us. Not only do we not put up with baby killers, we readily turn them over to the police. We also LOVE giving out your IP info and things you say here to LE when subpoenaed . Yes

Wanna play "My cop is bigger than yours?" Let's go...this isn't our first rodeo.

You seem to have missed the fact that a baby is DEAD. Who is speaking for HER? Did you get a USPS, handwritten note from Lila?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aseekerofthetruth Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 am

Admin wrote:Okay, I've been watching this thread, but now my jaw is dropping. YOU are the only one engaging in rhetoric, Seeker.

By the way, who is the "WE," you are referring to, ASOTT?

And what do you mean "Stay safe," ? That sounds like a threat to me.

Tom can certainly take care of himself, but it is *my* job to take care of the entire forum. Obviously, you haven't done your research on us. Not only do we not put up with baby killers, we readily turn them over to the police. We also LOVE giving out your IP info and things you say here to LE when subpoenaed . Yes

Wanna play "My cop is bigger than yours?" Let's go...this isn't our first rodeo.

You seem to have missed the fact that a baby is DEAD. Who is speaking for HER? Did you get a USPS, handwritten note from Lila?

Stay safe means just that I personally tell that to all my family and friends and would never threaten anyone. I do however feel that some of what you are saying is correct also kiwigirl or kiwiperson or which ever it is. I would like to apologize for upsetting the folks here with anything I may have said.

With that being said track I.P. addresses away. I have nothing to fear. I would never wish harm on anyone here or anywhere else for that matter.

The "we" im reffering to includes the members of our household and the close knit circle of friends that have discussed this case.

I dont know anything about what you mean by "my cop is bigger then yours"

I further understand your point regarding the death of a child or anyone for that matter. I would like to at this point say that I regret not thiking my posts through before posting them. I will no longer be posting excerpts from any correspondences out of respect for the child and her family. Now that I have considered Kiwi's point I agree with that poster.

Furthermore I will be no longer posting on this forum. I do so only because of what Kiwi person said, something to the effect of this is a victims forum..

I am deeply sorry for the loss of this young child. I have one the same age and cannot imagine how I personally would feel about the things I have posted here if the situation was reversed.

Still I feel I must say the "Scoring system" based on posts is distasteful.

God bless you and stay safe!

Edit: Admin when you are done writing down my I.P. address if you wish to could you please delete my account here? I will unsubscribe this site from my personal email. ty

Aseekerofthetruth
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:34 am

In two words--- Good riddance!
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Aseekerofthetruth wrote:The moms sister had this poor little child all day proir. The mothers sister has already been convicted of child abuse in the past and has even, I'm told lost custody of some if not all of her children. There is a history of child abuse in that family. Both the mom and her sister have been investigated and or convicted in the past by authorities in regards to abuse and or neglect.
Moms sister had that child all the day prior. Maybe something happend and the sister couldnt deal with the child and "lost it". Then she called her sister, the girls mother, and the girls mother went and picked the girl up and then brought her to Thomas Darlings house. It is my understanding that the child was brought to Thomas Darlings house later in the afternoon maybe even in the evening. The FACT is, that the child was at the mothers sisters house the day proir for several hours.
Its my belief that those injuries were incurred earlier in the previous day and the child slowly beld internally. A severed liver does not automatically mean instant death. Bruises that are not visible when a person is alive appear much more visible when a persons heart stops. Therefore she could have sustained the bruising and injuries at a previous time.
Maybe that time she was when she was left in the care of convicted child abuser? Why are the people who have either been investigated or convicted of child abuse and or neglect crimes not being further investigated in this case?

You are posting lies. Obviously you have an interest in this baby murdering man.

To anyone reading this thread, please be advised to disregard the above post, it has no basis in truth and is in fact downright lies.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:52 pm

As a moderator (not Admin) here, I would like to share new information that was sent to us. If you (who sent this to us), would sign into the forum, you should be able to post information in response to Aseekerofthetruth directly and I would encourage you to do so. If we can assist you in any way, please ask. I have posted a portion of your letter to us below to allow for immediate clarification.

[CONTACT] RE: CORRECTION TO BE MADE
From Guest To inmyfloridaopinion, Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:59 pm
-
This is regarding the thread "LILA GRAYCE LYONS - 2 yo (2010) - Baconton (S of Albany) GA"
I am Lila's aunt (one of two). I was thinking about her earlier and reading through the thoughtful comments on one of the funeral homes' sites when I came across the link for this website. I have to say that the comment posted by Aseekerofthetruth on Wed May 11, 2011 4:10 am is completely inaccurate when it states that a) "The moms sister had this poor little child all day proir" because I live in Washington state and my little sister did not have her either. It may be that her FATHER's sister had her, but not either of her Mother's sisters. Also when it says b) "The mothers sister has already been convicted of child abuse in the past and has even, I'm told lost custody of some if not all of her children. There is a history of child abuse in that family"...this is also incorrect since I do not have children and at the time of this posting, neither did our other sister. Again, maybe Lila's FATHER's sister, but not the mother's. Our parents have never had CPS called on them either, so I'm not sure where "a history of child abuse in that family" comes from...

inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down