Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email from Mr. Grund....

Go down

Email from Mr. Grund.... Empty Email from Mr. Grund....

Post by Beach Potato Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:58 pm

I just got this from Richard Grund:

Nov 26, 2008 12:21 PM

Subject:

RE: DNA question

Casey is a product of her upbringing.
While this does not excuse her it does explain her. She is a direct product of her upbringing and lack of guidance. We see all of her actions in both of her parents. In George's F.B.I. interview you see at least 5 distinct intervention points where they could have stopped Casey, gotten her help and we wouldn't be having this discussion.
What's interesting is that Leonard Padilla told me that Jesse's name has never come from Casey's mouth. It's always been Cindy and now George doing that.
I don't know why LE hasn't acknowledged they have the paternity DNA paperwork and access to the original sample unless they are holding that back to refute any defense argument about the DNA results.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Nov 26, 2008 10:59 AM

You have held your tongue longer than I would have. When YOUR baby is innocent and someone else is trying to attack to save their own it is a paternal reaction to defend. I have a son Jesse's age and I feel the same way you do, enough is enough.

Cindy is trying to blame everyone but her own child for the fate of Caylee. As parents we just stand back and shake our heads and ask, why didn't you make her accountable for her actions before when she was stealing and lying? Why weren't you, as a parent, setting the example as an honest, moral person, instead of shielding her from trouble?

Thank you for the information, may I post this on Scared Monkeys?
Beach Potato
Beach Potato
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down