Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s Body Language Showed Her Tears Were Fake in Court

Go down

Casey Anthony’s Body Language Showed Her Tears Were Fake in Court Empty Casey Anthony’s Body Language Showed Her Tears Were Fake in Court

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Casey Anthony’s Body Language Showed Her Tears Were Fake in Court

July 21st, 2010

Excerpt:

FAKE NON TEARS FOR CASEY

Contrary to news reports which stated that Casey Anthony cried in court, my intensive body language observations were that Casey did NOT cry in court . Sociopaths are incapable of real tears. Since Casey is a sociopath in my view, she did not cry any real tears. News accounts said that Casey broke down as soon as her brother Lee took the stand. But that was not the case at all. Her facial expression especially her mouth, did not indicate a person who was sad or grieving or crying.

As you can see in the photo above she is wiping a way a non tear. Her facial expressions consistently do not show the mouth and eye movement that is present when a person is truly crying.

But before I discuss Casey’s reactions when when her mother Cindy took the stand and her reactions when Lee took the stand, I want to discuss her courtroom demeanor in general

READ MORE: http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2010/07/21/casey-anthonys-did-not-cry-in-court-as-her-as-her-tears-were-fake/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down