Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II

+13
UofL mom
MililaniGirl
admin
onehope
mermaid55
oviedo45
twinkletoes
hawaiicalls
mom_in_il
cindmo
kiwimom
Annabeth
TomTerrific0420
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 Empty Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II

Post by mermaid55 Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Offender Name: MISTY J CROSLIN
Offender ID: V36472
Date of Birth: 12/09/1991
Custody Status: In Custody
Scheduled Release Date: 03/10/2035
Location of Offender: Lowell Annex
Race: White
mermaid55
mermaid55
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 Empty Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II

Post by twinkletoes Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:32 pm

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm

WHERE'S HALEIGH?????????????? I can't believe they can't crack this case. The Cummings and Croslin families are not the brightest lot but have they outwitted the FBI? Maybe a stranger did go in and take Haleigh after all. Otherwise you'd think the case would have been solved by now.
HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 Haleigh-cummings
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:49 pm

kiwimom wrote:WHERE'S HALEIGH?????????????? I can't believe they can't crack this case. The Cummings and Croslin families are not the brightest lot but have they outwitted the FBI? Maybe a stranger did go in and take Haleigh after all. Otherwise you'd think the case would have been solved by now.

DITTO Kiwi......they are a bunch of pill poppin hillbillies, why hasn't she been found. I will never get it
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Annabeth wrote:
kiwimom wrote:WHERE'S HALEIGH?????????????? I can't believe they can't crack this case. The Cummings and Croslin families are not the brightest lot but have they outwitted the FBI? Maybe a stranger did go in and take Haleigh after all. Otherwise you'd think the case would have been solved by now.

DITTO Kiwi......they are a bunch of pill poppin hillbillies, why hasn't she been found. I will never get it
I still think Misty holds the key, I call them Pillbillies. I live in the Appalachian Mountains, and I do not know any "hillbillies" who behave like this! They are an insult to hillbillies everywhere! Yes
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 Empty For ONEHOPE

Post by Annabeth Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

onehope wrote:
Annabeth wrote:

I still think Misty holds the key, I call them Pillbillies. I live in the Appalachian Mountains, and I do not know any "hillbillies" who behave like this! They are an insult to hillbillies everywhere! HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 412475

I apologize OneHope HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 436780 ......I did not mean to use that term "hillbillies" so loosely, but guess I did........Pillbillies, low life losers would be a better description. Again I am so sorry if I hurt your feelings, HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 133385 I feel very badly and I love you HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 79549
Annabeth
Annabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:45 am

Annabeth wrote:
onehope wrote:
Annabeth wrote:

I still think Misty holds the key, I call them Pillbillies. I live in the Appalachian Mountains, and I do not know any "hillbillies" who behave like this! They are an insult to hillbillies everywhere! HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 412475

I apologize OneHope HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 436780 ......I did not mean to use that term "hillbillies" so loosely, but guess I did........Pillbillies, low life losers would be a better description. Again I am so sorry if I hurt your feelings, HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 133385 I feel very badly and I love you HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 79549
Annabeth, you did not hurt my feelings kisses I just meant to say they are beneath any hillbilly, swamp rat, trailer park trash, sewer dwelling scum any of us will probably ever know! girl laugh
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:16 pm

The last person to see missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings will be sentenced on another drug conviction on Monday.Misty
Croslin, who was sentenced to serve 25 years in prison for drug
trafficking in St. Johns County, faces another conviction in Putnam County.

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 Button_enlarge
HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 23148959_240X180
Haleigh Cummings

Croslin will be sentenced on multiple counts of dealing prescription drugs.
Detectives also plan to meet with Croslin before the sentencing.
Investigators said they will ask Croslin if she has any information about the Cummings case.
Haleigh, who disappeared in Feb. 2009, is presumed dead.
Recently, Croslin reportedly told investigators she heard Haleigh Cummings being attacked
before she vanished.Croslin, then-girlfriend to Haleigh's father at the time,
was arrested with the child's father in a drug sting.Ronald Cummings was sentenced to 15 years in prison on similar drug charges.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:11 pm

snipped

Misty Croslin Faces More Years In Prison

Additional Sentence For Missing Putnam County Girl's Former Stepmother

Croslin, who is already serving 25 years in prison on a charge of trafficking oxycodone in St. Johns County, is scheduled to be sentenced on seven drug trafficking charges in Putnam County at 1:30 p.m. She could face up 30 years in prison for each count.
Prosecutors said she could qualify for a reduced sentence as a youthful offender, since she was 17 at the time of the crime. That could reduce her sentence to between six and 25 years.
Croslin; Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings; Misty's brother, Hank Croslin Jr.; and two others were arrested in January 2010 in an undercover sting and charged with selling prescription drugs in January.

Prosecutors released surveillance videos they said shows undercover drug deals involving Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings.

read more

http://www.news4jax.com/news/26427341/detail.html
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Misty Croslin 2nd Sentence Also 25 Years

Putnam County Sentence To Be Served Concurrent WIth St. Johns Sentence

PALATKA, Fla. -- Misty Croslin, the teenager who was the last person to see 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings before the girl disappeared in February 2009, is sentenced to 25 years on drug charges from Putnam County.

The time will be served concurrently with the 25 year sentence she is already serving on a St. Johns County conviction of trafficking in oxycodone.

In addition to the prison time, Croslin will receive five years of probation, a $1.25 million fine and mandatory drug rehabilitation.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/26427341/detail.html
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Haleigh Book Promises 'Shocking Truth'
Minnesota Resident Writes 1st Book On Missing Florida Girl

POSTED: Friday, January 21, 2011
UPDATED: 10:09 am EST January 21, 2011

Excerpt:

Holmseth claims in his more than 200 page book that "Nobody's Hands Are Clean" in this case, including police, family members and the attorneys, adding that police neglected leads in the case.

READ MORE: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26570651/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:00 pm

PCSO press release:

Tomorrow marks two years of investigative efforts into the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. During the early morning hours of February 10, 2009, Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from her residence in Satsuma. Sheriff Hardy’s interest in the public’s desire to bring Haleigh home, have led him to release the following update on the investigation.

As been reported in numerous media releases in the past, investigators from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and investigators from agencies throughout Florida have invested thousands of man-hours into the investigation thus far.

At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh’s whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion. Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators.

Sheriff Hardy realizes the importance of keeping the public involved in this case, and appreciates all of the leads that have been provided thus far. Every lead that has been provided has been acted on by investigators. He also wants to assure the public, but mainly Haleigh’s family, that investigators will continue to aggressively pursue this case to the end. By no means is this case being considered “cold”. There are still individuals who hold important information, which if provided to investigators, could solve this case.

There have been numerous requests for interviews with detectives and other agency members concerning the investigation. Due to the sensitive nature of this case, the agency members are still not participating in formal interviews. There is also not any additional information that investigators could provide that hasn’t been given in media releases numerous times in the past.

Captain Johnny Greenwood
Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

http://www.bloggernews.net/126011
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:36 pm

This link is a MUST READ:

http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t2115-the-misty-croslin-hoax-updated-with-more-from-tim

admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:11 am

Admin wrote:This link is a MUST READ:

http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t2115-the-misty-croslin-hoax-updated-with-more-from-tim

Wow! Thanks Admin. What a FF hot mess. The thought comes to mind that maybe the PSCO were letting the team of peeps involved with corrupting the investigation continue to function rather than arrest them, in the hope that it would ultimately lead to Haleigh. Or perhaps PCSO know Misty is guilty but haven't got enough evidence to go to trial and they thought it wouldn't do any harm for these others to be putting pressure on Misty. Whatever is true and what isn't, the only sensible thing now is for the FBI to take over and thoroughly investigate the whole debacle from day 1. PCSO should invite them down if they've got nothing to hide. Anyone who is subsequently found to have done anything criminal should be arrested and charged.
The actions by PCSO on the night Haleigh was reported missing certainly seem more than incompetent I must say, although look at the Boulder LE and their cockups the night they were called about JR. And the initial actions of LE at Hopespring Drive when Caylee was reported missing also seemed inadequate IMO.
But that's easy to say in hindsight. Perhaps in neither Haleigh's or Caylee's case did the first responders in the first few hours believe a child was in danger or genuinely missing. If that's the case they need to revise their training and treat every home of a missing child as a crime scene immediately regardless of the circumstances.

Where's Haleigh????????????? HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 422394
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:17 am

IMHO, this case NEVER should have been an Amber Alert.
HaLeigh never fit the criteria.
No suspect. No mode of transportation. No descriptions of anything.

Would anyone be upset if we moved this topic to murdered or maybe unresolved...anything but Amber Alert...
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:IMHO, this case NEVER should have been an Amber Alert.

Would anyone be upset if we moved this topic to murdered or maybe unresolved...anything but Amber Alert...

Not at all Tom.....it never should have been under Amber Alert......YOU ROCK TOM HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo(2009) - Satsuma FL - Part II - Page 2 577177
Annabeth
Annabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:23 am

TomTerrific0420 wrote:IMHO, this case NEVER should have been an Amber Alert.

I totally agree Tom.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Alright then, insofar as no body or evidence of death has yet to be discovered, I hearby declare HaLeigh Cummings - MISSING

I will move both threads and leave a note in the Amber Alert topic for a week.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:37 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Alright then, insofar as no body or evidence of death has yet to be discovered, I hearby declare HaLeigh Cummings - MISSING

I will move both threads and leave a note in the Amber Alert topic for a week.

Personally speaking I think she is "Murdered, Unresolved," she isn't going to show up ten years down the road. The alligators already got her. tears
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MililaniGirl Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:54 pm