Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perry Sticking To Timeline; NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar'

2 posters

Go down

Perry Sticking To Timeline; NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar' Empty Perry Sticking To Timeline; NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar'

Post by momgot2kids Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:43 pm

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24817269/detail.html

Squabble Happened During Scheduling Hearing
POSTED: 5:30 pm EDT August 30, 2010
UPDATED: 6:20 pm EDT August 30, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry won’t budge when it comes to the timeline on Casey Anthony’s trial.

Perry said at a status hearing on Monday he would not push back the trial from its scheduled start date in May of next year.

He said if the two sides could not share information with each other and get deposition schedules in sync, he would set schedules himself.

“I would not want me setting your depositions,” he said. “I’ve been known to do some weird things like working on Saturday.”

After the status hearing, WESH 2 attended what was supposed to be a routine scheduling hearing between the defense, prosecution and Texas Equusearch attorney Mark NeJame.

Newly appointed Magistrate James Glatt set Oct. 4 and 5 for dates when the defense will get to look at Equeesearch records.

Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez reiterated allegations at the hearing that NeJame is only representing Equusearch for media coverage.

NeJame then told Cheney Mason, another member of the Anthony defense team, that Baez is a liar and incompetent.

“I believe your partner is not only a liar but incompetent,” NeJame said to Mason. “I'm going to say this in light of what he said to me -- he made up complete and total fabrications.”

Baez said he would not respond to NeJame’s comments.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down

Perry Sticking To Timeline; NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar' Empty Re: Perry Sticking To Timeline; NeJame Calls Baez 'Liar'

Post by mom_in_il Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Video of NeJame's comments to Mason about Bozo @ 1:55

http://www.wesh.com/news/24817269/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down