Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISAYAH J MEZA - 4 yo - Shiloh (E of St Louis) IL

3 posters

Go down

ISAYAH J MEZA - 4 yo - Shiloh (E of St Louis) IL Empty ISAYAH J MEZA - 4 yo - Shiloh (E of St Louis) IL

Post by kiwimom Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Amber Alert issued for missing Shiloh, Ill. boy
by Lindsey Boetsch
Posted: 09.18.2010 at 11:32 AM

ISAYAH J MEZA - 4 yo - Shiloh (E of St Louis) IL Isayah_MezaISAYAH J MEZA - 4 yo - Shiloh (E of St Louis) IL Isayah_Meza

SHILOH, ILL. -- An amber alert has been issued for a missing Shiloh, Ill. boy. Four year old Isayah J. Meza was abducted by his 25 year-old non-custodial mother, Michelle L. Meza, from the babysitters residence. They are traveling in a Light Brown or Tan Chevrolet Blazer, possible Ohio Plate of FAA7319. The driver of the Blazer is a Hispanic Male. Possibly enroute to 243 South Findlay, in Dayton Ohio.The boy has brown hair and brown eyes, is 3 feet tall, 42 pounds, and was last seen wearing a blue sweatshirt, blue and yellow t-shirt, and blue pants.If you have information, please contact Shiloh Police Department, 9-1-1.
http://www.connecttristates.com/news/story.aspx?id=513546

kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

ISAYAH J MEZA - 4 yo - Shiloh (E of St Louis) IL Empty Re: ISAYAH J MEZA - 4 yo - Shiloh (E of St Louis) IL

Post by kiwimom Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 am

Shiloh, Illinois —
Update: The Shiloh Police Department in Shiloh, Illinois have canceled the Amber Alert. At this time it is not known why the alert was cancelled.http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-amber-alert-09182010,0,6764916.story
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

ISAYAH J MEZA - 4 yo - Shiloh (E of St Louis) IL Empty Re: ISAYAH J MEZA - 4 yo - Shiloh (E of St Louis) IL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 am

The mother who police say abducted her 4-year-old son from Shiloh Saturday morning has surrendered with her son who was in good condition at the police department in Dayton, Ohio.Police said 25-year-old Michelle Meza took Isayah Meza from a babysitter’s home at 229 Venus Drive in Shiloh at 8:15 a.m., after the boy’s father, Clemente Meza of Belleville had dropped him off there. Michelle Meza doesn’t have custody of her son, and police said she has an order of protection in St. Clair County to stay away from him.Police had anticipated her heading to Dayton, where she was last known to live. She surrendered at 5 p.m. with the boy.Gary McGill, Shiloh’s assistant police chief, said the woman had been traveling with a man, but that police hadn’t verified who he was. McGill said Saturday evening that police in Dayton were still questioning Michelle Meza, so further details about the abduction weren’t available. He said her case will go to the St. Clair County State’s Attorney’s office Monday for review. McGill also said police believe that Clemente Meza has custody of the child, but he wasn’t sure who would receive him after the incident.McGill said Michelle Meza was granted probation following a cocaine arrest in Dayton, though he wasn’t sure of the date of the arrest. Before she surrendered, Illinois State Police had issued an Amber Alert, in which mass alerts go out to news media and highway signs in the area of the alert.

TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:48 pm

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_551ba36c-c36c-11df-8f62-0017a4a78c22.html
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Mother behind amber alert speaks out

Updated: Monday, 20 Sep 2010, 11:12 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 20 Sep 2010, 10:43 PM EDTDAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) - Michelle Meza was the center of an amber alert Saturday after her husband told the police she kidnapped their 4-year-old child, Isayah. Meza is now enjoying custody of her son, but wants to clear her name. "I saw the amber alert on the highway," said Meza. "I had no idea that he did something so outrageously bogus like this. It was a big shock." Meza said she was driving to Dayton after picking up Isayah from her estranged husband in Shiloh, Illinois when she saw a highway sign with her description under the words, "Amber Alert." "It was ... embarrassing and humiliating for me," she said. Meza said she and her husband are in the middle of a nasty divorce. Meza left him in August, and said they agreed that Isayah would stay in Illinois with his father until she found a job in Dayton. Meza said she went to make good on the deal and pick up Isayah from a babysitter Saturday. She said her husband gave no indication of what was to come. "My husband was fully aware that I was going to get my son," said Meza. Meza said as her name was being splashed on the news, she was on the phone with police in Illinois, Dayton and with the FBI. "I informed them that I was on the freeway on my way to the safety building," she said. "I went to the safety building. They didn't handcuff me at all. I walked in there with total confidence, I knew I was doing the right thing as a mother and a citizen. I knew my husband was in the wrong." Monday, Meza received temporary custody of her son until she appeared in court. She also took out a temporary protection order from her estranged husband. "I feel my husband should suffer the consequences for his actions," she said. Meza said she will work to get permanent custody of her son.http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/mother-behind-amber-alert-speaks-out
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:07 am

We have received a PM from someone who claims intimate knowledge of the case. I post it here with the understanding that all claims made and opinions are solely of the person who sent the message. We have not performed any verification of these claims.

She is the custodial mother of Isayah and has documents to prove it. The father Clemente used voided documents that were not verified by Shiloh Police. Also, to make for an interesting story Clemente is an illegal alien living in the US. He doesn't have any rights to Isayah. There are no charges brought against Michelle and she has custody of Isayah. Clemente Meza is currently being investigated by the FBI and I hope he is charged and deported.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Shiloh police say woman involved in Amber Alert hasn't been charged
BY LAURA GIRRESCH - News-Democrat

Shiloh police on Friday said the woman who sparked an Amber Alert a week ago for fleeing with her son to Dayton, Ohio, was not dangerous to the child and may not have known she wasn't supposed to take him.

Michelle Meza, 25, has not been charged, and she said Friday she's at home in Dayton with her 4-year-old son, Isayah. Police were involved because she has a protective order against her in St. Clair County to stay away from Isayah and Clemente Meza, who police say is the boy's father and Michelle Meza's husband.

"There was nothing to show she had knowledge of the order of protection or that it had been served, even though it was active," Shiloh Police Chief Jim Stover said.

Because she hadn't been served, the order of protection wasn't valid in Ohio. Stover said that if she had been found in St. Clair County, she'd have been served immediately and the order would be valid.

Michelle Meza said she called police en route to Dayton when she found out about the Amber Alert -- first from her relatives and then when she saw a highway message board advertising it. She arranged to meet police. She had taken Isayah from his baby-sitter in Shiloh on the morning of Sept. 18, shortly after the father had dropped him off. She said she and Clemente had arranged for her to take him back to Dayton.

The order of protection was filed Sept. 17 and says that Clemente Meza is not Isayah's father but has cared for him since July 2009. However, in child-support documents that said that Clemente Meza was not responsible for child support, Michelle Meza is listed as the custodial parent.

Michelle Meza said her husband cared for Isayah for about three months in the summer last year after the couple had split up and Michelle Meza was having a baby by another man, and that the couple had gotten back together after that and were living in Belleville. Last month, she said, the couple was having relationship problems and she went back to Dayton, planning to pick up her son once she could find a job.

Clemente Meza could not be reached for comment Friday.

Clemente Meza's request for the protective order alleges that Michelle Meza told her husband that she was going to send someone to hurt him; that she called him and threatened to "put him in jail;" that she threatened to harm him with a knife; and that she was asking for money to take care of Isayah.

"Petitioner fears because he does not know his rights and he wants his son to be safe," the request states.

Michelle Meza said she did threaten to have her husband jailed, but she denies the other allegations.

The couple had filed for divorce last year, but it was dismissed because they didn't show up for court. Michelle Meza said that's because they decided to try to work it out.

Law enforcement agents in four states participated in the search. Police had suspected she was on her way to Dayton. Stover said he wouldn't have requested an Amber Alert if it weren't for the order of protection. But he doesn't regret the alert; he said that police need to err on the side of protecting the child.

"If there was a question whether that child was safe, until that question was answered, we had to do everything we could to find that child and determine whether the child was safe or not," Stover said.

Michelle Meza says she has filed for and received an order of protection against Clemente Meza for herself and her two children. She also got a judge to suspend his visitation rights, she said. Police and court officials in Dayton couldn't be reached for verification of those filings.

She cries when she recounts how she felt about the ordeal.

"It was a big shock," she said. "It's very humiliating for me, very embarrassing. ... For my son to be exposed like that really did hurt me a lot."
http://www.bnd.com/2010/09/25/1413650/shiloh-police-say-woman-involved.html
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down