Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Three GOHER Children - 14, 12 and 7 yo -(2010) Houston TX

3 posters

Go down

The Three GOHER Children - 14, 12 and 7 yo -(2010) Houston TX Empty The Three GOHER Children - 14, 12 and 7 yo -(2010) Houston TX

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:12 am

Three children were found shot dead in their beds Sunday at a suburban Houston apartment building, and their father was charged with their murders after surviving an apparent suicide attempt, authorities said. Muhammed Goher, 47, was charged with three counts of capital murder in the Sunday morning shootings, said Harris County Sheriff's Deputy Jamie Wagner. Goher was in stable condition Sunday afternoon at Ben Taub Hospital in Houston, where he was being treated for what investigators say was a self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head, Wagner said. A sheriff's office statement said he was expected to survive. Goher's two daughters, ages 14 and 7, and a 12-year-old son were killed in the shootings, which were reported around 9:45 a.m. The apartment is attached to a convenience store where Goher worked, about three miles south of Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport. Goher is divorced from the children's mother, Norma Goher, but had court-ordered visitation rights, according to the statement. Those rights were to be the subject of a Sept. 27 court hearing in Houston. However, Goher received the children Friday afternoon and was to have returned them to their mother Sunday afternoon, authorities said. A female baby-sitter reported seeing Goher with a handgun and fled the apartment before hearing a gunshot, according to the statement. One neighbor, Julio Rodriguez, dialed 911 after he saw a woman screaming when she left the apartment at the time of the shooting. "I heard her screaming, "Gun! Gun! Shoot! Shoot!' I got scared because I knew there were kids in there," he said. Muhommad Riaz, Goher's co-worker at a convenience store near his apartment building, said that he had spoken with Goher Saturday. He found him to be upset over the upcoming court date and the fear of losing his visitation rights, Riaz said. Goher said "everyone was lying" about him having a violent temper, Riaz remarked.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

The Three GOHER Children - 14, 12 and 7 yo -(2010) Houston TX Empty Re: The Three GOHER Children - 14, 12 and 7 yo -(2010) Houston TX

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:55 am

A Harris County man accused of killing his three children was supposed to be a guest on a radio talk show Sunday afternoon, the same day his kids were found dead in their beds.According to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, Mohammad Goher shot his three children while they slept at his home located in the 13000 block of Homestead in northeast Harris County. His home is attached to the A&D Food Market, which he owned.Deputy Jamie Wagner said the three children found dead were two daughters, ages 14 and 7, and a 12-year-old son. Their bodies were discovered around 9:45a.m. Sunday.A woman who cares for the home in exchange for rent heard at least one gunshot and flagged down a neighbor to call 911."She just came out screaming," said neighbor Sterling Allen. "It’s horrible. I can’t believe he would do that to his own kids. I guess he just snapped."After shooting his children, deputies said Goher shot himself in the head.He survived and is in stable condition at Ben Taub Hospital. Police said Goher is now facing capital murder charges.Mazoor Memon is the publisher of a Pakistani newspaper in Houston and the host of a radio talk show both called, "Is Honesty the Best Policy?"  Memon said Goher called him two weeks ago and asked him to help him get his wife and children back. He claimed that someone was trying to steal his wife. Memon said Goher was supposed to call in during his show Sunday to talk about what he was going through, but he never made the call or answered Memon’s."The last call I made to him was at 11:11 today and they were not picking up," said Memon. "It was very surprising; he always picked up the phone."Memon said he received a call from what he describes as a distraught Goher Saturday night."Yesterday, when I talked to him, my wife was saying, ‘help him,’ and I was saying, ‘I don’t know how to help him,’" said Memon. "It’s so sad. They’re little kids. I don’t know why he did that. I cannot comprehend it."According to detectives, Goher had visitation rights to his children on the weekends. His ex-wife, who lives at a shelter in Spring, had custody of the children and they live with her during the week.Detectives said there is a history of domestic violence. They said Goher was arrested in 2006 for assaulting his then wife.Memon said he did not know about the assault charges.Detectives were also questioning the woman who lives at the home with Goher, but said she is considered a witness, not a suspect.The incident left shocked neighbors wondering what they could have done to protect the children."I don’t understand how someone could kill a child, let alone their own child," said Allen.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

The Three GOHER Children - 14, 12 and 7 yo -(2010) Houston TX Empty Re: The Three GOHER Children - 14, 12 and 7 yo -(2010) Houston TX

Post by twinkletoes Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:07 am

Parents Gone Wild! Mohammad Goher charged with killing his 3 children, but failed in his suicide attempt; Feared losing the children at custody hearing
Posted on April 17, 2012 by mylifeofcrime
The Three GOHER Children - 14, 12 and 7 yo -(2010) Houston TX Food-market
He is still in jail, but has not had trial yet. His next court date is 4/18/2012, which I believe is a status hearing. Hopefully things will get moving along soon.
Battle over kids ends with their deaths in north Harris
3 children found shot dead in Texas apt.; father, on verge of custody hearing, charged with murder
Father killed 3 kids, shot self, cops say
Father charged in 3 children’s deaths
Father Charged With Deaths of Three Children
INMATE INFORMATION
The Three GOHER Children - 14, 12 and 7 yo -(2010) Houston TX Mohammed-goher
NAME GOHER, MOHAMMAD
SPN 02221682
DOB 03/30/1963
JAIL JA09/2J1 01T
BOOKING DATE 09/19/2010
UP DATE
OUT DATE
If the up date is the same as the out date, payment of the fine amount is not required to release the inmate from custody on that case.
CASE # 127862601010
BOOKING DATE 09/19/2010
CHARGE CAPITAL MURDER (MULTI MURDER)
COURT 177
COURT DATE 04/18/2012
BOND AMT 0.00 FINE BALANCE DUE

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2012/04/17/parents-gone-wild-mohammad-goher-charged-with-killing-his-3-children-but-failed-in-his-suicide-attempt-feared-losing-the-children-at-custody-hearing/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Texas father sentenced to life for killing his three children

1/16/14 By Andrea Lorenz of Reuters

Mohammed Goher was facing capital murder charges, which carry the possibility of the death penalty, for fatally shooting his three children as they slept.

HOUSTON - A Houston man was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole after pleading guilty on Wednesday in the 2010 shooting deaths of his three children, according to court records.

Mohammed Goher, 50, was facing capital murder charges, which carry the possibility of the death penalty, for fatally shooting his three children, ages 14, 12 and 7, as they slept.

According to court records, Goher then shot himself in the head in an attempted suicide bid.

He who was reportedly going through a divorce and custody battle at the time of the incident.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/texas-father-sentenced-to-life-for-killing-his-three-children
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down