Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"John Doe" - 7 yo/Run over by mother - Beloit (Rt 39-IL border) WI

3 posters

Go down

"John Doe" - 7 yo/Run over by mother - Beloit (Rt 39-IL border) WI Empty "John Doe" - 7 yo/Run over by mother - Beloit (Rt 39-IL border) WI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 am

Press Release from the Beloit Police Department: On 9/19, at approximately 1922 hours, Beloit Police and Fire Department units were sent to an injury crash near the intersection of Carlyle and Prairie Avenue, located on the city’s east side. A 7-year-old child was reportedly not breathing at the scene. Emergency personnel responded to the scene and found the child in critical condition. The child had reportedly been run over by the vehicle that was being driven by his mother and at some point fell out of the vehicle while the vehicle was backing out of a driveway and was subsequently driven over. The child was transported initially to the Beloit Hospital for treatment and subsequently transported via helicopter to a trauma center (Rockford Memorial Hospital) for further treatment. The child is in critical condition this morning at the Trauma Center in Rockford. The crash remains under investigation.
Poster's Note: All are supposed to buckled in before the car is in motion. How fast was she backing up that she couldn't stop before this tragedy?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"John Doe" - 7 yo/Run over by mother - Beloit (Rt 39-IL border) WI Empty Re: "John Doe" - 7 yo/Run over by mother - Beloit (Rt 39-IL border) WI

Post by mcmj17 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:00 pm

she was going the normal speed you go to back out. was not high speed. she turned the wheel and the door opened. he was putting his seat belt on as he was eating a beef stick. it was about to be latched when the door opened; it was a monte carlo--the seat belt is attached to the door, which pulled him and he summer saulted; would be a way to describe it, out the door and under. she hit the brakes as soon as the door was opening and he fell out. it all happened in seconds. the tires didn't go over him. he has a bruised liver and collapsed lung. the car is low to the ground which caused the most damage. he is doing well in the hospital. mother has been at his side every second of each day.
there is no excuse on why he was not buckled in or even why he was in the front seat--that shouldn't of happened. she should of made sure the seat belt was latched before backing out. she should of made sure the door was shut. she should of had him in the back seat. but she didn't. now she is going through the hardest thing in the world. thank god she stopped when she did. if she didn't, i don't think he would be here today. i know the mother and child personally, i have known the lil boy for majority of his life. they are one of the closest mother sons i have ever seen. im always complaining to my husband how close her son is to her; i want my sons to be like that with me--instead they are like that with my husband. mother and child are always doing something together. taking pictures. face booking. playing games. everything. he goes everywhere with her. they do everything together. it is a horrible tragedy that could have been avoided. i understand people being angry with how it happened. the news papers are vague with details so it leaves people to think the worst of how it happened. it is wrong with how everyone is making it out like she did it on purpose. it was poor judgement on her part, extremely. the boy is having a fantastic recovery. it is horrible this little boy had to pay the price to teach a lesson to everyone. it reminds people that accidents do happen. that you have to slow down and pay attention to every detail of whats going on around you.

she wasn't speeding. she thought he had the seat belt latched. it was almost latched as she turned the wheel while backing out. gravity caused the door to fly open. the seat belt was attached to the door. he flipped out. she slammed on the breaks. he was under the car. the tire was at his side. if she wouldn't of hit the brakes as soon as she did; she would of ran him over.

i wanted to let it be known how and what happened. sorry i vented along the way of it; the newspapers are horrible. just have me so frustrated. he is recovering beautifully. we are getting ready to go see him now.

good day.

mcmj17
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

"John Doe" - 7 yo/Run over by mother - Beloit (Rt 39-IL border) WI Empty Re: "John Doe" - 7 yo/Run over by mother - Beloit (Rt 39-IL border) WI

Post by oviedo45 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 pm

thank you for the information. I hope you will keep us posted on his condition.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 am

Thank you and welcome to mcmj17!
In no way was I trying to cast aspersions on the boys' mom. It just struck me as odd, like they were in a hurry or something. I know how that can happen where your destination and time of arrival take your mind off the events happening around you at that moment.
Please express our best wishes for his speedy recovery and for all those related to have solace that things didn't turn out much worse.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down