Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pool and Casey's clothes in trunk

2 posters

Go down

pool and Casey's clothes in trunk Empty pool and Casey's clothes in trunk

Post by Teresa Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:32 pm

On Saturday someone on here gave a theory that I think might be right on the money....Who ever said this, please take credit..

After she disposed of the body in the woods, she realized she had decomp on herself and clothes. When she got back to the house, she didn't want any of it to get in the house, so she either took her clothes off (or maybe left them on) and jumped in the pool. She thought the chlorine would get rid of the evidence. She then threw the clothes in the trunk planning on getting rid of them later, but forgot.

Teresa
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

pool and Casey's clothes in trunk Empty Re: pool and Casey's clothes in trunk

Post by Olga Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:36 pm

Teresa(aka Mom-in-Indiana wrote:On Saturday someone on here gave a theory that I think might be right on the money....Who ever said this, please take credit..

After she disposed of the body in the woods, she realized she had decomp on herself and clothes. When she got back to the house, she didn't want any of it to get in the house, so she either took her clothes off (or maybe left them on) and jumped in the pool. She thought the chlorine would get rid of the evidence. She then threw the clothes in the trunk planning on getting rid of them later, but forgot.

The original post wasn't mine so I can't take credit. But, if this is the case, she probably hid in the playhouse to remove her clothes. That is why the dogs hit on that spot.
Olga
Olga

Back to top Go down