Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE

4 posters

Go down

Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE Empty Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE

Post by Bear aka GA Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:21 am

I am home in heaven, dear ones; oh, so happy and so bright! There is a perfect joy and beauty in the everlasting light. All the pain and grief is over, every restless tossing passed; I am now at peace forever, safely home in heaven at last. There is work still waiting for you, so you must not idly stand, do it now, while life remaineth– you shall rest in God’s own land. When that work is all completed, He will gently call you home; oh, the rapture of that meeting oh, the joy to see you come!
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE Empty WALK IN SUNSHINE

Post by Bear aka GA Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:23 am

WALK IN SUNSHINE
May you always walk in sunshine and God’s love around you flow, for the happiness you gave us, no one will ever know, it broke our hearts to lose you, but you did not go alone, a part of us went with you, the day God called you home. A million times we've needed you. A million times we've cried. If love could only have saved you. You never would have died. The Lord be with you and may you rest in peace. Amen
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE Empty I Am Free

Post by Bear aka GA Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:24 am

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free; I took His hand when I heard him call; I turned my back and left it all. If my parting has left a void; then fill it with remembered joy. My life’s been full, I savored much; good friends, good times, a loved one’s touch. A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss; ah yes, these things, I too, will miss. Perhaps my time seemed all too brief; don't lengthen it now with undue grief. Lift up your hearts and share with me; God wanted me now, He set me free.
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE Empty One More

Post by Bear aka GA Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:26 am

GOD LOOKED AROUND HIS GARDEN
God looked around His garden and found an empty place. He then looked down upon the earth and saw your tired face. He put his arms around you and lifted you to rest. God’s garden must be beautiful He always takes the best. He saw the road was getting rough and the hills were hard to climb, so He closed your weary eyelids and whispered “Peace be thine”. It broke our hearts to lose you but you didn't go alone, for part of us went with you the day God called you home.
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE Empty Re: Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE

Post by NanaMichele Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:56 am

pray O Lord who watches over children in the present life and in the world to come because of their simplicity and innocence of mind, abundantly satisfying them with a place in Abraham's bosom, bringing them to live in radiantly shining places where the spirits of the righteous dwell: receive in peace the soul of Your little servant CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, for You Yourself have said, "Let the little children come to Me, for such is the Kingdom of Heaven." Amen. pray

NanaMichele

Back to top Go down

Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE Empty Re: Saturday, December 20th, 2008, Part 1...RIP CAYLEE

Post by MaddiesGram Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:07 pm

After a very disturbing night and very little sleep, I woke up and immediately thought about Caylee. She's looking down at us with a smile on her precious face and is finally at peace. God bless you Caylee. I'm sure that God is hugging you right now!
MaddiesGram
MaddiesGram

Back to top Go down

Post by Budmn2000 Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Caylee Marie Anthony
You touched so many hearts in the short time we got to know you. Your pain is now over, our little shining star is now flying with the Angels up above. Rest in Peace Sunshine and May God Bless You.
Budmn2000
Budmn2000
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down