Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony’s Disturbing Body Language in the Courtoom- Smiling, Laughing,and Hair Grooming - Dr. Glass

Go down

Casey Anthony’s Disturbing Body Language in the Courtoom- Smiling, Laughing,and Hair Grooming - Dr. Glass Empty Casey Anthony’s Disturbing Body Language in the Courtoom- Smiling, Laughing,and Hair Grooming - Dr. Glass

Post by mom_in_il Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Casey Anthony’s Disturbing Body Language in the Courtoom- Smiling, Laughing,and Hair Grooming

11/30/2010

Excerpt:

A while back I wrote in a bog that I thought attorney Jose Baez deserved a lot of credit for teaching his client Casey Anthony how to properly behave in the courtroom. At that time , I noted that her body language was more in control and that a lot of her annoying habits, including the hair grooming, lip pursing. and her annoying smiling behaviors were gone.

But they have returned and have become even more pronounced. They have returned to the point they are extremely disturbing to anyone looking at this woman, who is accused of killing her child. Whether she did or did not kill little Caylee, no one should be laughing in a courtroom under any circumstances.

READ MORE: http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/casey-anthonys-disturbing-body-language-in-the-courtoom-smiling-laughingand-hair-grooming/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down