Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice For Caylee Marie Anthony: Little Steps Make For A Good Day T&T

Go down

Justice For Caylee Marie Anthony: Little Steps Make For A Good Day T&T Empty Justice For Caylee Marie Anthony: Little Steps Make For A Good Day T&T

Post by momgot2kids Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:44 pm

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/justice-for-caylee-marie-anthony-little.html
There are times when following the Casey Anthony murder trial that Caylee Marie gets left out of the equation. Her mother is the focus of the trial and we tend to keep our attention on what is going to happen next in the now two year and seven month saga, if you count from the last day she was seen by anyone but her mother.

We rarely see her name in the defense motions. She is usually referred to as the "victim". Her picture is omitted from many articles because we have been focused on the judge, the attorneys, the grandparents, and the Defendant as Casey is often called.

When I find myself "forgetting" about Caylee, I Google her images and feast my eyes on the many photographs of her, mostly taken by her mother. She was a child on the go, lively and full of childhood spirit. With her death, we need to see that she receives the full justice she deserves.

If, indeed, Casey Anthony murdered Caylee to gain her own time to be on the go and live the "Bella Vita", then, as Cindy Anthony has said, "Justice for Caylee is justice for Casey".

The little bits of news yesterday put me in a positive mood about justice for Caylee. There were no major breakthroughs; certainly no smoking guns. Just a few little things that give me hope.

First was an article from WESH. In it, we learn that three of the TES searchers affirmed that they were fish the defense had caught. Unfortunately, they weren't keepers.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down