Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Unnamed Children - no ages given - / Accused: Scott Bush Windermere FL

Go down

4 Unnamed Children - no ages given - / Accused: Scott Bush  Windermere FL Empty 4 Unnamed Children - no ages given - / Accused: Scott Bush Windermere FL

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 05, 2011 5:04 am

Lawyers Of Accused Child Rapist To Enter Not-Guilty Plea

February 3, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A man accused of being a child rapist will be arraigned in an Orange County courtroom Thursday.

Scott Bush is at the center of the scandal that cost the Windermere police chief his job.

Bush's lawyers say they will enter a not-guilty plea on his behalf Thursday.

He is accused of abusing three girls and a boy.

Daniel Saylor was arrested and fired from his position as Windermere police chief for allegedly trying to bury the investigation into Bush's activities.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

4 Unnamed Children - no ages given - / Accused: Scott Bush  Windermere FL Empty Re: 4 Unnamed Children - no ages given - / Accused: Scott Bush Windermere FL

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 05, 2011 6:01 am

Scott Bush Released On Bail

Molestation Case Led To Windermere Police Chief's Ouster

March 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The key figure in a scandal that cost a local police chief his job is out on $50,000 bail.

Scott Bush clutched a Bible and said nothing as he was led from the Orange County Jail to be fitted for his electronic monitoring bracelet. He quickly hopped in a car once that was done, and drove off without saying a word.

Bush is charged with capitol sexual battery, along with lewd and lascivious molestation on a girl under the age of 12. He was arrested after allegations surfaced that his friend, former Windermere Police Chief Dan Saylor, helped shut down the rape investigation.

Saylor's arrest in January put Windermere's police department under the microscope. Documents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement detail a high level of corruption. Those documents also show Saylor may have helped Scott Bush's son after allegations that he might have been involved in a car burglary in 2008.

Scott Bush had entered a plea of not guilty in his case. He's scheduled to be back in court Tuesday.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

4 Unnamed Children - no ages given - / Accused: Scott Bush  Windermere FL Empty Re: 4 Unnamed Children - no ages given - / Accused: Scott Bush Windermere FL

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 05, 2011 6:28 am

FDLE files new charge against Scott Bush

13 Apr 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL Fox 35) - An
additional felony charge has been filed against a Windermere man
previously arrested by Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents for
sexual battery on a child. Scott Frederick Bush, 50, was arrested
earlier this year for allegedly raping a child back in early 2000. FDLE
began its investigation in July 2010 after receiving information that
former Windermere Chief of Police Dan Saylor terminated an investigation
by his department into the sexual battery of a child to keep, his
friend, Bush, from going to jail. Saylor was also arrested by FDLE. Scott's
additional charge is a result of the ongoing investigation and involved
a second child. The allegations resulted in the arrest of Bush on
Tuesday night by Orange County Sheriff's deputies. Bush made his
first appearance in court before a judge on Wednesday. Bush who already
faces 3 counts of sexual battery charges on a child under 12, now faces
an additional count of sex battery and lewd and lascivious molestation
on another child under the age of 12. The Office of State
Attorney Lawson Lamar, 9th Judicial Circuit, will prosecute the cases.
Bush is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond.

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 am

Scott Bush: Judge sets $100,000 bail for child-sex suspect

April 15, 2011

Orlando Sentinel

A judge this morning set Scott Bush's bond at $100,000 after his latest arrest on child-sex charges. The Windermere man accused of raping two young girls also must comply with a range of conditions after his release from the Orange County Jail, including wearing a GPS monitor.

Bush was arrested earlier this week on charges stemming from a 2003 allegation. At the time of his arrest, Bush, 50, was at home on bail following his arrest in January on a similar rape charge from a 2009 allegation.

A state investigation of how the Windermere Police Department handled those rape allegations led to the arrest of then- Police Chief Dan Saylor, who was charged with shutting down the criminal investigations as a favor to Bush. A police corruption investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement continues. At today's hearing, attorney Whitney Boan won Bush's release on bail after convincing Judge F. Rand Wallis that prosecutors and FDLE knew about the specifics of the new rape allegation when Bush previously was granted bail in March and did not pose an increased risk.

"It's our position that nothing has changed," said Boan, after stating Bush had complied with all the conditions of his prior release including GPS monitoring, a nightly curfew and no contact with the victims or children under 18 years old. The credibility of both of Bush's accusers was attacked and defended. Under cross-examination, FDLE Agent Jeff Duncan acknowledged that the young females recanted earlier accusations of sex abuse by Bush.

Duncan also said the younger of the two, who was about 10 at the time of the alleged abuse, did not trust police after being questioned in 2003. The 2003 investigation involved the Windermere Police Department, Orange County Sheriff Office, the state Department of Children and Families and an out-of-state child-protection agency. The investigation ended after the both girls were moved out of state.

The Orlando Sentinel is not identifying the alleged victims. When the younger female filed a formal sex-abuse complaint in 2009, she ended a 7-page statement by writing of Bush's relationship with Saylor that he "is good friends with the chief so why would the chief believe me?" police records show. It is not unusual for victims to slowly reveal more information as they develop trust in investigators, Assistant State Attorney Robin Wilkinson said during the hearing. And Wilkinson challenged Boan's claim that the older of the young women, who was the source of the latest charge, had not alleged that she was a victim of rape. Reading from the woman's statement to FDLE, Wilkinson said, "I felt like I was being ripped in half" and followed with other details of involuntary sex.

Testimony and comments during the hearing pointed out the case will come down to whom jurors believe. Both sides acknowledge there is no physical or forensic evidence. No date has been set for trial. Saylor, who was charged with accepting unlawful compensation for official behavior and official misconduct, remains free on bail.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 05, 2011 7:01 am

These poor children. It's bad enough to be raped by a powerful influential man. But to be raped again by the system, a police chief who has no morals, no sense of justice, who sells himself and allows his friends to commit such file acts with impunity goes beyond the pale.

I can't wrap my brain around a police chief allowing this man to remain free. Allowing this man to continue raping young girls. Allowing this evil, demented man to prey upon our young.

Both of these POSs deserve to spend the rest of their days in prison. They deserve to be gang raped daily. They deserve to be beaten into pulps. Castration would be too good for them. They both need to have their magic stick loped off. Leave them with their perverted desires and without any means of satisfying their sick perversions.

I can't decide which POS is worse, the pervert raping young girls or the POLICE CHIEF who greased the wheels for those dastardly deeds and allowed him to continue with his rapes.

May they both rot in hell.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 am

Well, I said p e nis, with a "P" and it reads magic stick. There is no magic in a rape.

Whomever decided a rapist has a "P" magic stick instead of a "P e n i s" should have their censorship credentials revoked.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down