Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWO UNNAMED CHILDREN - ages withheld / Accused: Adam Maguire - Houlton ME

2 posters

Go down

TWO UNNAMED CHILDREN - ages withheld / Accused: Adam Maguire - Houlton ME Empty TWO UNNAMED CHILDREN - ages withheld / Accused: Adam Maguire - Houlton ME

Post by mom_in_il Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Adam Maguire Allegedly Burned Children With Cigarette To Teach Them To Meditate

Posted: 12/01/2012 4:06 pm EST
Updated: 12/02/2012 9:13 am EST

A 28-year-old man from Maine allegedly burned two children with a lit cigarette in an attempt to teach them how to meditate.

Adam Maguire has been charged with two counts of domestic violence assault and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, according to the Bangor Daily News.

Houlton Police Chief Butch Asselin told the paper that Maguire burned the children, whose names and ages are being withheld, in the back and neck, "in an attempt to show them pain compliance while meditating."

Maguire was attempting to help the children deal with ADHD, according to the Associated Press. His girlfriend said that the children were told that when you clear your mind your pain diminishes.

The children are now in care of the relatives.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/01/adam-maguire-assault_n_2224502.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

TWO UNNAMED CHILDREN - ages withheld / Accused: Adam Maguire - Houlton ME Empty Re: TWO UNNAMED CHILDREN - ages withheld / Accused: Adam Maguire - Houlton ME

Post by LittleGirl37 Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 pm

mom_in_il wrote: Adam Maguire Allegedly Burned Children With Cigarette To Teach Them To Meditate

Posted: 12/01/2012 4:06 pm EST
Updated: 12/02/2012 9:13 am EST

A 28-year-old man from Maine allegedly burned two children with a lit cigarette in an attempt to teach them how to meditate.

Adam Maguire has been charged with two counts of domestic violence assault and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, according to the Bangor Daily News.

Houlton Police Chief Butch Asselin told the paper that Maguire burned the children, whose names and ages are being withheld, in the back and neck, "in an attempt to show them pain compliance while meditating."

Maguire was attempting to help the children deal with ADHD, according to the Associated Press. His girlfriend said that the children were told that when you clear your mind your pain diminishes.

The children are now in care of the relatives.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/01/adam-maguire-assault_n_2224502.html

...this has to be the MOST ridiculous rationalization for child abuse that I've ever heard! Sadistic, too.
LittleGirl37
LittleGirl37
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Job/hobbies : Social Worker

Back to top Go down