Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……Did Casey Really Look Like A Good Mother To Everyone? - niecey

Go down

Day 4 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……Did Casey Really Look Like A Good Mother To Everyone? - niecey Empty Day 4 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……Did Casey Really Look Like A Good Mother To Everyone? - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Sat May 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Day 4 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……Did Casey Really Look Like A Good Mother To Everyone?

Excerpt:

Day 4 of the Casey Anthony murder trial was a bit trying. Throughout this trial, starting today with Lee Anthony’s fiance Mallory Parker, we heard about what a good mother Casey Anthony appeared to be. Mallory spoke of a special bond between Casey and Caylee and how their relationship was “amazing”. It seems throughout the trial, thus far that most of Casey’s friends and boyfriends saw Casey as a good mother. The problem I have with this is that when Casey and Ricardo were in a relationship Caylee slept in the bed with them. Casey was a liar and that dated way back. Casey was a thief and that dated way back and it seems that Casey took Caylee around with her to stay with boyfriends, and lest we forget she has always turned on anyone, especially her parents, that kept her from getting her way. A great mom……..Really??? She was really teaching Caylee the right things and being quite the nurturer. Wasn’t she? Of course we know the defense is really trying to say what a stupid liar she was, who acted very bizarre and was sexually immoral, because she was abused, but she was a great mom. It just doesn’t fit. I think the key to all of this is that Casey is a liar, a very deceptive person. Deceptive people fool the people around them, at least for a time. Casey seems to pride herself in her ability to lie and seems to get very angry at being questioned. It’s as if the whole world owes it to her to believe whatever she dishes up. We also have to take into account that there are more friends and boyfriends who have not yet testified. From what I’ve seen throughout this case I think different people saw different sides of Casey. I think as this trial goes on and we hear from more witnesses, we will see other sides of Casey.

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/day-4-of-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-did-casey-really-look-like-a-good-mother-to-everyone/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down