Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 6 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial & Casey’s Credibility Is Really Being Established - niecey

Go down

Day 6 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial & Casey’s Credibility Is Really Being Established - niecey Empty Day 6 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial & Casey’s Credibility Is Really Being Established - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:37 am

Day 6 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial & Casey’s Credibility Is Really Being Established - niecey

Excerpt:

WOW! What a day!!! Day 6 of the Casey Anthony Murder trial was pretty interesting, and one thing is for sure, that Casey’s “credibility” (or lack thereof) is really being established. It has pretty much been established that most of the life she talked about to her family was a fantasy life and most of the people she talked about were imaginary friends. Now most of us following this case pretty much knew that, and Casey’s defense is determined to help drive that point home. The problem is they are doing it to blame it on Casey’s parents for “appearances” sake, but in my view Casey is a deceptive person plain and simply because she always wanted to do what she wanted to do and she didn’t want anyone to view the person she really is inside. Is that her parents fault? That’s debatable. I do believe it was a learned behavior and when it proved to be successful, well it escalated. I don’t think it was a behavior that was demanded of her or demonstrated to her, but rather a behavior that kept her from showing the sociopath she truly is. The part about it that made it learned is that every time she was allowed to get away with it, or someone believed her or fixed her mess, she was empowered and it escalated. I don’t think George and Cindy Anthony ever wanted to create a monster of a daughter. I think they needed to see hope that she would succeed, to the degree that it became blind hope.

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/day-6-of-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-caseys-credibility-is-really-being-established/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down