Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 6 - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 6 - T & T Empty Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 6 - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:55 am

Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Day 6
Why is this man smiling?

I’m back after a wonderful, but exhausting trip. I’ve watched all of what I missed of the trial, and am waiting to see what the continued testimony of Cindy Anthony will bring today. Casey Anthony amazed me with her stone-face while her mother was recounting her accounts of “Travels With Zanny” and the various sides of the “Find Casey” story as told by Melissa England, Troy Brown, and Cindy. Will Judge Perry grant Lee Anthony’s motion? Will Judge Perry turn over some snippets of George’s grand jury testimony to impeach him? Is there anything in his testimony with which to impeach him?

Casey Anthony entered court at 8:32 this morning wearing a knit, scoop-necked top. She immediately sat down and started reading her paperwork.

Sedonia Sunset described it better than I can. “Looks like Casey is going to go the sexy route today with a skin-tight, plum-colored top that she (naturally) cannot stop tugging on.”

More: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-6.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down