Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy"

+11
The_Thinker
rjsmom
Bipolarmomof3
just_a_mom
admin
Olga
Teresa
lovemysam
kiwimom
Verogal
mom_in_il
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Empty Jeremy Mayfield

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Jeremy Mayfield

Re: Main Blog ~ Mon. Feb. 23rd., #1

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 I_icon_minipost by The_Thinker Today at 1:31 pm

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_11

I found this photo in a photobucket account, and the comment written under the photos says: "Jeremy Mayfield - I think he could possibly be the father of Caylee"
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy"

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 I_icon_minipost by mom_in_il Today at 1:43 pm
mom_in_il wrote:
The_Thinker wrote:Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_11

I
found this photo in a photobucket account, and the comment written
under the photos says: "Jeremy Mayfield - I think he could possibly be
the father of Caylee"

Isn't he a friend or ex-roommate of Lee's?
http://www.spock.com/Jeremy-Mayfield-3ydoe1pl
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy"

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 I_icon_minipost by FloridaMom Today at 1:49 pm

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=84904664&albumID=466783&imageID=740169

This is his myspace....and if you notice the date of the first comment on this pic is June 15, 2006....Caylee was almost 1 year old.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 I_icon_minipost by mermaid55 Today at 2:37 pm

Jeremy Mayfield friend of Lee.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3952358/Index-Friends-and-Players-in-Anthony-murder-trial
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 I_icon_minipost by mom_in_il Today at 3:01 pm
Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 JeremyMayfieldAnother Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 NCMC1100742x1

Last edited by mom_in_il on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 I_icon_minipost by mom_in_il Today at 3:26 pm
Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Th_jm-1 Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 QCA1SWBDJCA15A5TVCA51NCTQCAHXI7XZCA
Jeremy's sister . . . Caylee

Any 'family' resemblance?
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 I_icon_minipost by The_Thinker Today at 4:04 pm
Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Caylee13 Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_29
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Empty Joshua O'Barr

Post by The_Thinker Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 am

One of the bloggers on WS dug up this info .... I think this man reeeeeeeealllly looks like Caylee!
He is a mutual friend of Casey and Lee (Lee said the bio Dad was a mutual friend who passed away). This man's MySpace page has Mallory (Lee's girlfriend) as a Friend
Casey said bio Dad died a few weeks before Caylee's birthday - August 9th - this man died July 10th.
He has an Irish last name - possibly where Casey got her obsession with shamrocks?
He was born Nov. 29, 1982.
He was a surfer, and had a hit and run car accident on March 29, 2004 when he was living in Cocoa Beach - but he lives in Orlando. He had back surgery Jan. 11, 2006 but was in constant pain, and when he could not surf any more, he killed himself on a surfboard on July 10, 2006.

www.myspace.com/must65tang

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_12

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_13

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_19

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_15

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_18

Last edited by The_Thinker on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:24 am; edited 3 times in total
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Job/hobbies : Dear Caylee**gone but not forgotten**

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:52 am

The_Thinker wrote:One of the bloggers on WS dug up this info .... I think this man reeeeeeeealllly looks like Caylee!
He is a mutual friend of Casey and Lee (Lee said the bio Dad was a mutual friend who passed away). This man's MySpace page has Mallory (Lee's girlfriend) as a Friend
Casey said bio Dad died a few weeks before Caylee's birthday - August 9th - this man died July 10th.
He has an Irish last name - possibly where Casey got her obsession with shamrocks?
He was a surfer, and had a hit and run car accident on March 29, 2004 when he was living in Cocoa Beach - but he lives in Orlando. He had back surgery Jan. 11, 2006 but was in constant pain, and when he could not surf any more, he killed himself on a surfboard on July 10, 2006.

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_14

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_16

Thanks for this one...Sooooo many possibilities, with ESOTD...His poor family, could be....If it is, they should have the right to know, IMO.....Yet another mystery in this sordid tale...You're a wealth of information...Thank you, again...
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:57 am

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Caylee10

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Caylee11

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Caylee12

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Caylee14
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 am

hawaiicalls wrote:
The_Thinker wrote:One of the bloggers on WS dug up this info .... I think this man reeeeeeeealllly looks like Caylee!

Thanks for this one...Sooooo many possibilities, with ESOTD...His poor family, could be....If it is, they should have the right to know, IMO.....Yet another mystery in this sordid tale...You're a wealth of information...Thank you, again...

I agree that his family should know. I suggested to the WS blogger who found this info, that they contact this young man's mother and discreetly talk to her about the possibility. I gave them the name and address/phone of his mother. I'm not sure if it would be a sad thing or a good thing for them to know that their deceased son produced beautiful precious Caylee who is now also deceased??? But, they have a right to know. IMO

Last edited by The_Thinker on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:23 am; edited 3 times in total
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:14 am

mom_in_il wrote:Eric Baker

Mentioned as possible father during one of Cindy's interviews with investigators.

There was a blog posted on Casey’s myspace:

RIP Eric James Baker

Its been stated that Casey claimed Caylee’s dad died in a car accident.

Detective Melich requested a keyword search for "Eric Baker." The name "Eric
James Baker" was bookmarked under the section of the same name within the
report.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf
Page 3 of 39

There is an Eric F. Baker’s death certificate in the released documents.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf
Page 19 of 59

Anybody have a photo of Eric F. Baker????
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi40 Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:48 pm

I found this linc to a myspace. I think it is him. I can not view it at work. Hope it is the right one!! Cool

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=249613227
mimi40
mimi40

Job/hobbies : nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:16 pm

mimi40 wrote:I found this linc to a myspace. I think it is him. I can not view it at work. Hope it is the right one!! Cool

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=249613227

Thanks for finding that!
In my opinion, Casey only named this young man because he was deceased .... I do not think he looks anything like Caylee .... his race is listed as Black/White on his death cert. He died in Kentucky. Is there any info that places him in Orlando around Nov. 2004 when Caylee was conceived? He is much younger than Casey - he was born in 1989 in Ohio.

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_20

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_21

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Casey_22
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:19 pm

The_Thinker wrote:
hawaiicalls wrote:

I agree that his family should know. I suggested to the WS blogger who found this info, that they contact this young man's mother and discreetly talk to her about the possibility. I gave them the name and address/phone of his mother. I'm not sure if it would be a sad thing or a good thing for them to know that their deceased son produced beautiful precious Caylee who is now also deceased??? But, they have a right to know. IMO

If anyone here wants to contact the family of Joshua O'Barr to talk about the possibility of Josh being Caylee's bio Dad, please PM me for contact info.
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Empty Josh?? Joshua O'Barr??

Post by mom_in_il Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Who is Caylee Anthony's father?

Last Edited: Friday, 20 Mar 2009, 6:00 PM EDT
Created On: Friday, 20 Mar 2009, 4:55 PM EDT

- New documents released Friday shed light on who Caylee’s father may be. For the first time we're hearing from this woman named Melina Calbrese. In an interview with Orange County Sheriff’s Office Captain Yuri Melich on October 9, 2008, she says she's been close friends with Casey since middle school.

Melina says she thought Caylee's father was Jessie Grund, Casey’s former fiancĂ©, until the couple broke up. By then Caylee was 9 months old. Calabrese says that's when Casey told her Caylee's father is "a really hot guy" named Josh from Georgia who she met at Universal Studios. Calabrese says Casey had a one night stand with josh at a hotel near universal studios and caylee was conceived. Josh had a girlfriend he was planning on marrying and already had a child.

Casey Anthony told Calabrese the same story she told her mother.caylee's father is dead, killed in a car accident around the time of caylee's second birthday.

Casey did have a rest in peace memorial to a guy named Josh on her facebook page. But Josh was not from Georgia. Fox 35 did find an obituary for a "Josh". At this point we're still not sure who Caylee's dad is. In sworn testimony last month Casey’s brother lee told lawyers he didn't know with 100 percent certainty who Caylee's dad was and neither do investigators.

FOX 35 has also learned Casey tried to hide her pregnancy and letting people know sometime around her 7th month. Caylee was born in August. Charles Crittenden, one of Cindy Anthony’s coworkers told investigators in an interview November 24, 2008, that some time in June Casey came to see her mom and work and was noticeably pregnant. He said "she had on this big coat was trying to cover it up."

Casey's grandmother told detectives she didn't realize her granddaughter was pregnant until around that time either. The co-worker said quote "I didn't know how Cindy didn't she was pregnant. But I didn’t know how she could not see that."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032009who_is_caylees_father
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:14 pm

mom_in_il wrote:Who is Caylee Anthony's father?

Last Edited: Friday, 20 Mar 2009, 6:00 PM EDT
Created On: Friday, 20 Mar 2009, 4:55 PM EDT

- New documents released Friday shed light on who Caylee’s father may be. For the first time we're hearing from this woman named Melina Calbrese. In an interview with Orange County Sheriff’s Office Captain Yuri Melich on October 9, 2008, she says she's been close friends with Casey since middle school.

Melina says she thought Caylee's father was Jessie Grund, Casey’s former fiancĂ©, until the couple broke up. By then Caylee was 9 months old. Calabrese says that's when Casey told her Caylee's father is "a really hot guy" named Josh from Georgia who she met at Universal Studios. Calabrese says Casey had a one night stand with josh at a hotel near universal studios and caylee was conceived. Josh had a girlfriend he was planning on marrying and already had a child.

Casey Anthony told Calabrese the same story she told her mother.caylee's father is dead, killed in a car accident around the time of caylee's second birthday.

Casey did have a rest in peace memorial to a guy named Josh on her facebook page. But Josh was not from Georgia. Fox 35 did find an obituary for a "Josh". At this point we're still not sure who Caylee's dad is. In sworn testimony last month Casey’s brother lee told lawyers he didn't know with 100 percent certainty who Caylee's dad was and neither do investigators.

FOX 35 has also learned Casey tried to hide her pregnancy and letting people know sometime around her 7th month. Caylee was born in August. Charles Crittenden, one of Cindy Anthony’s coworkers told investigators in an interview November 24, 2008, that some time in June Casey came to see her mom and work and was noticeably pregnant. He said "she had on this big coat was trying to cover it up."

Casey's grandmother told detectives she didn't realize her granddaughter was pregnant until around that time either. The co-worker said quote "I didn't know how Cindy didn't she was pregnant. But I didn’t know how she could not see that."

Social Security Death Index about Joshua M. Obarr

Name:

Joshua M. Obarr

SSN:

Born:

29 Nov 1982

Died:

10 Jul 2006 (close to Caylee's birthday August 9th)

Florida (1983) 7-10
Two years after being involved in a hit and run accident, which ended his ability to surf (his
passion) and left him in constant pain, 23 year old Joshua O’B...(edited forposting) took his unused
surfboard for one final ride, ending it by committing suicide off Cocoa Beach, Florida.

Joshua, among many others each year, are the untold victims of hit and run drivers.

http://www.deadlyroads.com/archives06july.shtml

I think this man reeeeeeeealllly looks like Caylee!
He is a mutual friend of Casey and Lee (Lee said the bio Dad was a mutual
friend who passed away). This man's MySpace page has Mallory (Lee's
girlfriend) as a Friend Casey said bio Dad died a few weeks before Caylee's birthday
- August 9th - this man died July 10th. He has an Irish last name - possibly where
Casey got her obsession with shamrocks? He was born Nov. 29, 1982.
He was a surfer, and had a hit and run car accident on March 29, 2004 when
he was living in Cocoa Beach - but he lives in Orlando. He had back
surgery Jan. 11, 2006 but was in constant pain, and when he could not
surf any more, he killed himself on a surfboard on July 10, 2006.

Josh's MySpace:

Last edited by The_Thinker on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:20 pm

The_Thinker wrote:

Casey Anthony told Calabrese the same story she told her mother.Caylee's father is dead, killed in a car accident around the time of caylee's second birthday.

Name:

Joshua M. Obarr

SSN:

Born:

29 Nov 1982

Died:

Florida (1983) 7-10
Two years after being involved in a hit and run accident, which ended his ability to surf (his
passion) and left him in constant pain, 23 year old Joshua O’B...(edited forposting) took his unused
surfboard for one final ride, ending it by committing suicide off Cocoa Beach, Florida.

Joshua, among many others each year, are the untold victims of hit and run drivers.

Thanks Thinker, this sounds very probable! This could be him!!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 pm

mom_in_il wrote:
The_Thinker wrote:

Casey Anthony told Calabrese the same story she told her mother.Caylee's father is dead, killed in a car accident around the time of caylee's second birthday.

Name:

Joshua M. Obarr

SSN:

Born:

29 Nov 1982

Died:

Florida (1983) 7-10

Can someone in Orlando go to the library and look up Josh's OBIT in the newspaper, and post it here?
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by just_a_mom Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:54 am

The_Thinker wrote:
mom_in_il wrote:
The_Thinker wrote:

Name:

Joshua M. Obarr

SSN:

Born:

29 Nov 1982

Died:

Florida (1983) 7-10

Can someone in Orlando go to the library and look up Josh's OBIT in the newspaper, and post it here?
If he passed July 10, 2006, that would have been just before Caylee's FIRST birthday, correct?
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Empty RYAN ALEXANDER PALMER

Post by mom_in_il Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:59 pm

A post by smidgen from Discovery.com blog:

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Blank 3-20-09 03:00 PM
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html
Read *page 5* of Report at link above.

Name: RYAN ALEXANDER PALMER
DOB: 07/23/1981
Current residence: Florida DOC
Release Date: 2010
Charges & Convictions: Burglary, Theft, Possession of a Controlled
Substance, Pawnbroker Violations, Trafficking in Stolen Property, etc.
(too many to list)

Casaey called him on July 29, 2008 and LE seems pretty interested in him, she
called him right after calling the weather..? strange.

BTW, he has brown eyes like Caylee's LOL, 'nother candidate?
Maybe "daddy died" meant "daddy went to prison" ??
ya never knooooooooooow!
Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Icon_eek

Last edited by mom_in_il on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Thinker Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:52 pm

just_a_mom wrote:
The_Thinker wrote:
mom_in_il wrote:
The_Thinker wrote:

Name:

Joshua M. Obarr

SSN:

Born:

29 Nov 1982

Died:

Florida (1983) 7-10

If he passed July 10, 2006, that would have been just before Caylee's FIRST birthday, correct?

Yes, I agree there are holes in the story about "Josh" being Caylee's bio father ..... but I remember someone saying (Lee?) that Casey weaves a little bit of truth into her stories. The only thing true in the "Josh" story, may be his first name, and that he is Caylee's bio father. He is not from the "south" or from "Georgia" ... he probably did not work at Universal Studios ..... he died around Caylee's first birthday, not her second ......

I guess it all depends on how much the family of Josh O'Barr want to try to find out if their son fathered Caylee .... and/or how much LE wants to know if this man fathered Caylee, as to whether more investigation will be done.
The_Thinker
The_Thinker

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:17 pm

mom_in_il wrote:A post by smidgen from Discovery.com blog:

Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Blank 3-20-09 03:00 PM
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html
Read *page 5* of Report at link above.

Name: RYAN ALEXANDER PALMER
DOB: 07/23/1981
Current residence: Florida DOC
Release Date: 2010
Charges & Convictions: Burglary, Theft, Possession of a Controlled
Substance, Pawnbroker Violations, Trafficking in Stolen Property, etc.
(too many to list)

Casaey called him on July 29, 2008 and LE seems pretty interested in him, she
called him right after calling the weather..? strange.

BTW, he has brown eyes like Caylee's LOL, 'nother candidate?
Maybe "daddy died" meant "daddy went to prison" ??
ya never knooooooooooow!
Another Candidate for "Baby Daddy" - Page 2 Icon_eek

J4C Sleuthers (Kiwimom, Teresa, Thinker, Mermaid, Just_a_mom) have discovered that Ryan P is not Ryan Palmer, but Ryan Pasley:

https://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/theories-f3/ryan-pasley-t1970.htm
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by lovemysam Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Looks like the latest Globe tabloid is reporting Joshua O'Barr is the father and says something about a paternity analysis . . . . on the cover anyway.

lovemysam
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:24 pm

lovemysam wrote:Looks like the latest Globe tabloid is reporting Joshua O'Barr is the father and says something about a paternity analysis . . . . on the cover anyway.

Wow! Thank you for this info...I remember LE stated they knew who the father was, but it was not disclosed...Very interesting..Please join us on the main blog...
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next