Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony – Going To The Dogs And The Internet - CFJ

Go down

Casey Anthony – Going To The Dogs And The Internet - CFJ Empty Casey Anthony – Going To The Dogs And The Internet - CFJ

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:29 am

Casey Anthony – Going To The Dogs And The Internet
06/08/2011 donchais

Excerpt:

Don’t know about you, but I really felt Bloise, Vass and Foregy ran rings around Baez yesterday. I’d love to know what the jury thinks of him at this point. Does anyone think Baez has scored any points?

I guess Baez isn’t aware that search and rescue dogs and cadaver dogs have been used forever, around the world, with amazing results.

George and Cindy are in their usual spot.

Baez renews his previous objections because the State is bringing in Deputy Kristin Brewer, Bones’ handler in today.

Kristin Brewer, now Sgt., is called.

She has 16 years experience. She is Supervisor of Patrol as well as handling Bones.

Brewer reviews and identifies Bones’ records of certification, training and veterinary visits.

The records are entered into evidence.

Brewer met with Foregy several times to discuss how he trained Bones. Brewer and Bones attended several training programs. Andy Redmond’s program was one of the first.

Brewer logs all training that Bones undergoes. Like Gerus, Bones was trained in all kinds of environment.

Casey looks totally detached and zoned out.

More: http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/06/08/casey-anthony-going-to-the-dogs-and-the-internet/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down