Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial - The Prosecution Rests, But Hardly Stops! - BNN

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Prosecution Rests, But Hardly Stops! - BNN Empty Casey Anthony Trial - The Prosecution Rests, But Hardly Stops! - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 am

Casey Anthony Trial - The Prosecution Rests, But Hardly Stops!
Posted on June 15th, 2011 by Simon Barrett

Excerpt:

This morning we heard the words “we rest”. The State has concluded their part of the presentation. Three years and countless sums of money ride on those two simple words “we rest”. I have no idea how many hours that my Jan and I have invested in this case. We have read thousands of pages of depositions, watched countless hours of video coverage of pre-trial hearings, jail tapes, and news coverage.

There is little doubt that Jan and I would make for poor choices to have on the jury. We know too much! As a result it is very hard to be objective about how well the prosecution did in presenting their case.

I can not fault them on the approach they took, play the time line. Play the 31 days that Caylee Anthony was missing and mother Casey Anthony did not think it was important enough to call 911. Play the science card, the car smelled of a dead body. Play the damning Tattoo card, it speaks volumes about Casey Anthony. But have the prosecution proved the case?

More: http://www.bloggernews.net/126710
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down