Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony – The State Rests - CFJ

Go down

Casey Anthony – The State Rests - CFJ Empty Casey Anthony – The State Rests - CFJ

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:56 am

Casey Anthony – The State Rests
06/15/2011 donchais

Excerpt:

Today, the State will rest and I assume some housekeeping will be done, but expect an abbreviated session because the defense doesn’t quite have their act together!

We also know that the good Judge is royally ticked-off at the defense for their lying and bad behavior. You would think after the Judge bending over backwards, giving them a ton of leeway and even schooling them in law, the defense would have the sense not to bite the hand that feeds them! When Judge Perry said, “I will take it that I cannot trust one thing that your side says anymore”, they pretty much sealed their fate!

Baez even got snippy with Linda Drane Burdick yesterday when she asked who the defense would be calling tomorrow so they could be prepared. Remember Baez whining that he wanted to know the order the State would call their witnesses so he would be at a disadvantage? Well, Mr. Baez almost yelled to Linda that he didn’t have to answer her and Linda shot back, “oh, yes you do!”

So, nerves are frayed and the kid gloves have been taken off!

More: http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/casey-anthony-the-state-rests/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down