Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial Is Done, As Well As Day 3 For the Defense To State Their Case………..Here Comes Week 5 - niecey

Go down

Week 4 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial Is Done, As Well As Day 3 For the Defense To State Their Case………..Here Comes Week 5 - niecey Empty Week 4 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial Is Done, As Well As Day 3 For the Defense To State Their Case………..Here Comes Week 5 - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Week 4 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial Is Done, As Well As Day 3 For the Defense To State Their Case………..Here Comes Week 5
Posted on June 19, 2011 by niecey456

Excerpt:

Yes, we have been at this a month now. It’s hard to believe………..Week 4 of the Casey Anthony murder trial has come and gone and now it is about time to start week 5. Now if you listen to all of the talking heads you might think the defense is actually doing a good job, so I truly hope you are not listening to them, as very few of them are doing any more than kissing up to Jose Baez, rather than state the facts. I personally have decided to quit tuning into most of their shows. There is no excuse for reporting on the slant, especially when what is happening in that courtroom is as plain as the nose on your face. Gone are the days of journalistic integrity. No wonder our world is in such a mess. How many lies do they feed us daily? I suspect more than we would be comfortable with if we only knew. I think now more than ever before we have the means to find the truth in almost any matter via the internet. I think the house of cards for the media and the crooked politicians, and so-called “experts” on just about every subject is beginning to crumble as the public is getting wise. We are finally being able to sort out “expert” from con artist, good attorneys from blood sucking leaches, good politicians from bad, etc. I hope this awareness continues to grow, just as I hope that people quit assuming people are right due to ideology or reputation, or even just because they are famous or rich. There are a whole lot of people in this world that have more money than sense.

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/19/week-4-of-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-is-done-as-well-as-day-3-for-the-defense-to-state-their-case-here-comes-week-5/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down