Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TYYUAN NICHOLSON - 2 yo - Dayton OH

3 posters

Go down

TYYUAN NICHOLSON - 2 yo - Dayton OH Empty TYYUAN NICHOLSON - 2 yo - Dayton OH

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 am

DAYTON, Ohio -- A local mother is in jail on a $1 million bond as the rest of her family lays her son to rest.Funeral services were held Thursday for 2-year-old Tyyuan Nicholson who was killed last week, allegedly by his mother.Those who knew the little boy during his short life gathered at the House of Wheat Funeral Home.Some wore T-shirts in his honor. They called him "Smurf" and remembered him as a happy child.Tyrea Tipton said, "He came and played with my kids."Friends and relatives said they are still shocked over the boy's violent death.The
boy's great uncle, James Edwards said, "It seems like she gets mad at
my nephew and takes it out on my little nephew and it all boiled down to
this."Police arrested the boy's mother, Asia Morris, in
connection with her son's death. She is charged with murder, child
endangering and tampering with evidence.Morris told detectives that the child fell down the steps. However, the coroner's office reached another conclusion."I just want to know where do you draw the line? What exactly is child protective agencies doing?" said Edwards.Edwards
believes Children's Services might have been able to intervene and
prevent this death had they not closed an open case against Morris last
year.Officials at Children's Services said the agencies that
monitored the case did not see any additional signs of abuse or neglect
as 2010 progressed, and no one close to the mother and children
reported any additional problems before they closed the case.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/28337170/detail.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

TYYUAN NICHOLSON - 2 yo - Dayton OH Empty Re: TYYUAN NICHOLSON - 2 yo - Dayton OH

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:30 am

What exactly is child protective agencies doing?" said Edwards.

Edwards believes Children's Services might have been able to intervene and prevent this death had they not closed an open case against Morris last year.

More and more frequently we are all asking ourselves this question. Meanwhile, the dead bodies of children keep stacking up.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

TYYUAN NICHOLSON - 2 yo - Dayton OH Empty Re: TYYUAN NICHOLSON - 2 yo - Dayton OH

Post by plaidlined Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:36 am

The boy's great uncle, James Edwards said, "It seems like she gets mad at my nephew and takes it out on my little nephew and it all boiled down to this."

Where was Children's Services? Where were family members who knew she would get mad and take it out on her child?

plaidlined
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down