Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN

+5
flash0115
ladibug
inmyfloridaopinion
TomTerrific0420
kiwimom
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 Empty Re: ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Warning: Extremely Graphic

Affadavit for Probable Cause

http://www.angrywhiteboy.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/MichaelPlumadoreProbableCause.pdf
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 Empty Re: ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN

Post by kiwimom Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 am

This is a tragic outcome, but exactly what I expected. In the interest of trying to look at what contributed to this child's brutal murder, so hopefully lessons can be learned, I want to discuss the circumstances of this childs life. Nobody expects that anyone would murder a child, but there are circumstances that play a big part. Rather than call the murderer evil or a devil, we can look at what happened, realise it is just a human being who did this, and try to make sure we learn so it won't happen to another innocent child.
The number 1 obvious factor is that she was not being cared for by her mother. This places children at risk. The 2nd factor is that it was a man who was left to care for the 3 children. The 3rd factor is that Aliahna posed a great deal of challenges for any caregiver with her physical impairments and psychological issues.
So, why wasn't the mother caring for her children? Apparently she had the flu, but I suspect the main reason was because the stepfather didn't want the kids around because he needed a quiet house to sleep in during the day. It comes down to choices. Aliahna's mother and stepfather should have arranged their lives to accommodate the children, rather than choose the solution of expecting others to care for them for weeks on end.
Mothers need to be made aware that a person unrelated to a child, will not have the same patience with someone else's children. Everyone also needs to be made aware of how difficult it is to care for a special needs child. I'm not saying all this to just criticize Aliahna's family. I only sincerely want to try to highlight re-occurring issues that all too often lead to a child being abused or killed. This guy wasn't evil. He was a friend who was doing Aliahna's family a MASSIVE favour. It was too much for him, he lost the plot and another innocent child died.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by OKGran Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:45 am

I find it strange that the picture posted seems to be what she was last seen in or am I wrong about that?
OKGran
OKGran

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 am

kiwimom wrote:This is a tragic outcome, but exactly what I expected. In the interest of trying to look at what contributed to this child's brutal murder, so hopefully lessons can be learned, I want to discuss the circumstances of this childs life. Nobody expects that anyone would murder a child, but there are circumstances that play a big part. Rather than call the murderer evil or a devil, we can look at what happened, realise it is just a human being who did this, and try to make sure we learn so it won't happen to another innocent child.
The number 1 obvious factor is that she was not being cared for by her mother. This places children at risk. The 2nd factor is that it was a man who was left to care for the 3 children. The 3rd factor is that Aliahna posed a great deal of challenges for any caregiver with her physical impairments and psychological issues.
So, why wasn't the mother caring for her children? Apparently she had the flu, but I suspect the main reason was because the stepfather didn't want the kids around because he needed a quiet house to sleep in during the day. It comes down to choices. Aliahna's mother and stepfather should have arranged their lives to accommodate the children, rather than choose the solution of expecting others to care for them for weeks on end.
Mothers need to be made aware that a person unrelated to a child, will not have the same patience with someone else's children. Everyone also needs to be made aware of how difficult it is to care for a special needs child. I'm not saying all this to just criticize Aliahna's family. I only sincerely want to try to highlight re-occurring issues that all too often lead to a child being abused or killed. This guy wasn't evil. He was a friend who was doing Aliahna's family a MASSIVE favour. It was too much for him, he lost the plot and another innocent child died.
I guess you are commenting on my posts, dear Kiwi. headrub I was following this last night as it developed. I know that people aren't throw-aways, I just can't wrap my head around him sawing her up and saving her head, hands, and feet in the freezer just feet away from where he was located without thinking to myself that his actions are atrocious and detestable. I am very worried what the other sisters were exposed to and possibly threatened with.... Crying or Very sad
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:59 am

Experience wiih these cases in the past would indicate that this butcher was just beginning his trail of terror, It'snot unusual for serial killers to keep trophies of their victims. Either he has done similar acts before or he was, luckily, discovered after his first kill.

I heard today ( I will look for a verifying MSM report ) that this cretin was already in trouble for a chid related crime in another state. These sociopaths should be monitored more closely.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:14 am

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57349017/slain-ind-girls-grandfather-was-sex-offender/

Poster's note: I errred. The story I caught earlier today was not about the suspect. It was about the victim;s grandpa....

FORT WAYNE, Ind. - To assist her dying father, Tarah Souders made a choice: She moved her three young girls to a run-down trailer park in rural Indiana to help take care of him as his lungs rotted from emphysema.

She knew it could be dangerous. The park of about two dozen homes was teeming with convicted sex offenders, with one living at nearly every address. She worried about neighbors with sex offense records who had been helping her father get by, according to trailer park residents. And before she arrived, she even asked her father if her children could be at risk for abuse from two specific men — including a suspect now accused in her daughter's death.

"He said, `No. They will not touch your children. They're doing everything they're supposed to do,"' said Greg Shumaker, one of 15 convicted sex offenders who live at the park and the other man that Souders had inquired about.

Not long after they moved, police say, a horrific tragedy unfolded. Her 9-year-old daughter, Aliahna Lemmon, was brutally killed. Police say 39-year-old Michael Plumadore told investigators that he bludgeoned her to death last week with a brick, then dismembered her and hid her head, hands and feet at her grandfather's trailer before dumping the other remains elsewhere.

Missing Ind. girl found dead, babysitter charged
Ind. Police: Babysitter beat, dismembered girl

Shumaker said Aliahna's family moved there to help take care of 66-year-old James E. "Shorty" Lemmon, who also was a convicted sex offender and died Dec. 3. He said Lemmon was "getting old" and "had trouble breathing."

Shumaker said he introduced Plumadore to Lemmon shortly after Plumadore moved into the trailer park, and Plumadore moved in with Lemmon a few days later. Shumaker said he knew Lemmon because they were both sex offenders and were in jail together.

Sheriff's department spokesman Cpl. Jeremy Tinkel confirmed that Lemmon was a sex offender. Indiana Department of Correction records show he was convicted of child molesting in March 2006.

Paulette Hair, 45, a former manager at the trailer park who lives at a nearby trailer park, said she also knew Lemmon was a sex offender.

"He stayed out of everybody's way," she said. "Shorty couldn't take care of himself very well."

Shumaker said Plumadore briefly moved away, but returned when Souders asked him to care for her father.

A man who answered the door at Souders' home Tuesday afternoon referred all questions to the Allen County sheriff's department. The home was one of only a few at the trailer park — located off an expressway and across from an open field — with signs of children: A small bicycle, play car and car seat sat on the wooden porch connected to a long wooden ramp.

Aliahna and her two younger sisters were staying with Plumadore for about one week because their mother had been sick with the flu.

Richard Patee, 58, whose trailer is next to where Plumadore was living, said he didn't think it was odd that Aliahna's mother had him watching the girls for an extended period.

"They had known each other for somewhere of three to four years, I know that, and he took care of their grandfather," Patee said. "I didn't see any reason to question it at all."

Shumaker said it wasn't unusual for Plumadore to watch Souders' children "because the kids liked him." Souders and Aliahna were listed among nearly 600 friends on a Facebook page listed under Plumadore's name that said he was "Self Employed and Loving It!", and enjoyed fantasy novels.

According to the affidavit, Plumadore told police that after beating Aliahna to death on the front steps of the home in the early morning hours Thursday, he stuffed her body into trash bags and hid her in the freezer. He said he later cut up her body with a hacksaw and stuffed her remains into freezer bags.

The next morning, Plumadore made a trip to a convenience store to buy a cigar, according to surveillance video and The Journal Gazette.

Police said Plumadore told them he had hidden Aliahna's head, feet and hands at the trailer and discarded her other remains at a nearby business. Police obtained a warrant to search the trailer on Monday and found the body parts.

Authorities didn't say Tuesday why Plumadore killed the child, but Sheriff Ken Fries said investigators suspected Plumadore was involved since soon after she was reported missing Friday night because of inconsistencies in his story that the girl had vanished while he went to a store that morning.

"Things that were said in 29 years of doing this that just didn't make sense," Fries said during a Tuesday news conference. "We needed to get him to talk."

A judge ordered Plumadore held without bail or bond at an initial hearing Tuesday, Tinkel said. He has yet to be formally charged in Aliahna's death.

Mike McAlexander, the Allen County chief deputy prosecutor, wouldn't say whether anyone else was suspected of being involved and said "nothing has been ruled out."

"How could you live?" asked Hair. "How could you sit in that trailer, knowing what you did, knowing what's in your household when everybody is out there in the cold and the rain praying to God that she comes home safely and you're sitting there."

A state website shows that 15 registered sex offenders live in the park that numbers about two dozen homes. Self-identified sex offenders living at the trailer park said Tuesday that they were given maps by the Indiana Department of Corrections and a local mission showing them where it was OK to live. The aerial maps show areas legally away from schools and daycare centers and help guide offenders when they are released from prison to new homes.

Plumadore is not on Indiana's registered sex offenders list. He has a criminal record in Florida and North Carolina that includes convictions for trespassing and assault, and an Indiana conviction for forgery.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 am

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:
kiwimom wrote:This is a tragic outcome, but exactly what I expected. In the interest of trying to look at what contributed to this child's brutal murder, so hopefully lessons can be learned, I want to discuss the circumstances of this childs life. Nobody expects that anyone would murder a child, but there are circumstances that play a big part. Rather than call the murderer evil or a devil, we can look at what happened, realise it is just a human being who did this, and try to make sure we learn so it won't happen to another innocent child.
I guess you are commenting on my posts, dear Kiwi. ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 436780 I was following this last night as it developed. I know that people aren't throw-aways, I just can't wrap my head around him sawing her up and saving her head, hands, and feet in the freezer just feet away from where he was located without thinking to myself that his actions are atrocious and detestable. I am very worried what the other sisters were exposed to and possibly threatened with.... ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 133385
Hey Sis ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 616541 Love you and totally respect your beliefs and those of millions of people, but at times I feel just as strongly as voicing mine. But honestly, it wasn't just
your comments that specifically prompted my diatribe. I've seen similar, numerous, and totally understandable reactions to these type of crimes often over the last few years since posting about these crimes. The actions of people like this guy are unfathomable and unimaginable to the average mind, and we normal folk just can't comprehend how anyone could do such a thing and we therefore seek answers, and, depending on personal beliefs, some attribute their inexplicable deeds to something other than human. We tell ourselves they aren't like us and consequently believe that we would see it, know danger, when we meet it. I feel I need to vent about this atrocity too and I just want to voice my views for no other reason than to try to help prevent these things from happening. Naturally we look to our personal views for a point of reference for an explanation for why a person would commit such an act. But I feel strongly, right or wrong, (and it's purely my opinion), that it's vital that we acknowledge that people who are capable of such heinous crimes against children, look like you and me, and are just as likely to be parents, friends, neighbors, daughters or sons - and most importantly IMO - parents need to understand that those people who may be a danger to their children are often people who they believe are decent people, because we expect people to be decent, and if someone is capable of heinous acts, if you subscribe to the evil theory, we assume we will see that in them. IMO ordinary human beings are capable of the most appalling acts under certain circumstances and probably I'm just jaded about the human race, mate, but IMO there's no evil spirit to blame, it's just the fallibility of the human race and I don't believe attributing some non human evil devil as being responsible helps the average person be safe and keep their children safe. Honestly, It's pure frustration that prompted my post, but not at you. I sincerely believe that when people tell themselves that these murdered children are having a nice time in heaven, and having convinced themselves of that, they can also tell themselves that it's evil or a devil rather than human nature that is resposible for these heinous acts, and then they can slot it away and forget about it. It's a wonderful coping mechanism, but IMO it suppresses the outrage that we all should feel and own, until we are moved to action. And that's my whole problem and that's my motive for posting. I believe that these innocent and undoubtedly beneficial beliefs never the less unfortunately, inadvertantly, consequently stop people actually trying to do anything about it.
Posters note: So upset about this case and overwhelmed by the other recent cases of missing babies who no doubt have been murdered as well, I went out and had a few and therefore take no responsibility for what I say while blogging under the influence(I've already had one B.U.I) ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 734772 ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 577177 ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 96016
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:58 pm

kiwimom wrote:
inmyfloridaopinion wrote:
I guess you are commenting on my posts, dear Kiwi. ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 436780 I was following this last night as it developed. I know that people aren't throw-aways, I just can't wrap my head around him sawing her up and saving her head, hands, and feet in the freezer just feet away from where he was located without thinking to myself that his actions are atrocious and detestable. I am very worried what the other sisters were exposed to and possibly threatened with.... ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 133385
Hey Sis ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 616541 Love you and totally respect your beliefs and those of millions of people, but at times I feel just as strongly as voicing mine. But honestly, it wasn't just
your comments that specifically prompted my diatribe. I've seen similar, numerous, and totally understandable reactions to these type of crimes often over the last few years since posting about these crimes. The actions of people like this guy are unfathomable and unimaginable to the average mind, and we normal folk just can't comprehend how anyone could do such a thing and we therefore seek answers, and, depending on personal beliefs, some attribute their inexplicable deeds to something other than human. We tell ourselves they aren't like us and consequently believe that we would see it, know danger, when we meet it. I feel I need to vent about this atrocity too and I just want to voice my views for no other reason than to try to help prevent these things from happening. Naturally we look to our personal views for a point of reference for an explanation for why a person would commit such an act. But I feel strongly, right or wrong, (and it's purely my opinion), that it's vital that we acknowledge that people who are capable of such heinous crimes against children, look like you and me, and are just as likely to be parents, friends, neighbors, daughters or sons - and most importantly IMO - parents need to understand that those people who may be a danger to their children are often people who they believe are decent people, because we expect people to be decent, and if someone is capable of heinous acts, if you subscribe to the evil theory, we assume we will see that in them. IMO ordinary human beings are capable of the most appalling acts under certain circumstances and probably I'm just jaded about the human race, mate, but IMO there's no evil spirit to blame, it's just the fallibility of the human race and I don't believe attributing some non human evil devil as being responsible helps the average person be safe and keep their children safe. Honestly, It's pure frustration that prompted my post, but not at you. I sincerely believe that when people tell themselves that these murdered children are having a nice time in heaven, and having convinced themselves of that, they can also tell themselves that it's evil or a devil rather than human nature that is resposible for these heinous acts, and then they can slot it away and forget about it. It's a wonderful coping mechanism, but IMO it suppresses the outrage that we all should feel and own, until we are moved to action. And that's my whole problem and that's my motive for posting. I believe that these innocent and undoubtedly beneficial beliefs never the less unfortunately, inadvertantly, consequently stop people actually trying to do anything about it.
Posters note: So upset about this case and overwhelmed by the other recent cases of missing babies who no doubt have been murdered as well, I went out and had a few and therefore take no responsibility for what I say while blogging under the influence(I've already had one B.U.I) ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 734772 ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 577177 ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 96016
Let me start by saying: love you , sis . For BUI, you are quite eloquent in expressing yourself. sad hug I can see your point of how an "evil/devil" tag could prompt some people to blame it on other-worldly beings and take no action. That is exactly opposite of my intent. We should definitely take action. I try to not hate the human, but to hate their sickening actions. I think humans make choices by degrees and, like the frog who starts in cool water and ends up boiling, they don't fully realize how far they have plummeted, having taken one small step at a time. We all have such diverse and deeply held beliefs and I know that I have learned much and from trying to understand other people's perspectives. heart
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm

JUPITER, Fla. - A child has been murdered and then dismembered in Indiana, allegedly at the hands of her babysitter.
The
suspect, Michael Plumadore, 39, has a criminal history in Miami-Dade
County. Plumadore may have lived in Palm Beach County as well. As of
Monday, he was being held behind bars more than 1,000 miles away from
South Florida.

Plumadore now sits in an Indiana jail cell after
admitting to authorities that he beat a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl to
death with a brick then dismembered her body with a hacksaw.
"I knew and I think some of the investigators knew that he was the focus," said Sheriff Ken Fries of Allen County, Indiana.

In
the past, Plumadore had been convicted of trespassing and assault in
North Carolina and Florida; specifically Miami-Dade County. Property
records indicate that he may have lived in a Jupiter neighborhood just
north of Indiantown Road. That revelation came as a surprise to longtime
neighbors.

"Sad man. Not right. Not right at all," said
Maurice Robichaud, who has lived on Southview Drive for 23 years.
"That's pretty sick."
Plumadore may have stayed in that
neighborhood in the early 2000's, according to property records. The
owner of the home in question said, despite what property records show,
he does not believe Plumadore was ever his tenant.

Plumadore
was believed to have been babysitting Alianha Lemmon and her two sisters
because their mother was ill and their stepfather works nights. The
family thought of him as a "trusted friend," authorities said. The
remains of the child were discovered Monday. Plumadore was charged with
murder on Tuesday.

Despite property records tying the suspect
to that Jupiter home, neither the home's owner nor any of the dozens of
longtime neighbors contacted said they have ever seen Plumadore before.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_n_palm_beach_county/jupiter/indiana-murder-suspect-had-ties-to-palm-beach-county#ixzz1hpvZiXVE
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Last updated: December 28, 2011 9:45 a.m.
Accused lived in mobile home park off and on
Jaclyn Youhana | The Journal Gazette

Michael Plumadore had been back in the Northway mobile home park just months when he was arrested Monday on a murder charge.

Plumadore lived with the late James “Shorty” Lemmon off and on for four years at the mobile home park at North Clinton Street and Diebold Road, neighbor Jerry Smead said. Plumadore also had at least seven known residences in the past decade – including in Florida and North Carolina.

Lemmon, who died Dec. 3, had asked Plumadore to live with him and help with his deteriorating health. After Lemmon’s death, Plumadore stayed in the mobile home.

Monday night, Plumadore was charged with killing Lemmon’s granddaughter, Aliahna Lemmon, 9.

Mike Tulley, a neighbor, said James Lemmon had a number of health issues including emphysema, and Plumadore had cared for the ailing man since August. Plumadore considered Lemmon a father figure, Tulley says.

When Plumadore first moved to Northway, he had lived with residents who were not connected to the Lemmons. When the two men met, they hit it off. Lemmon asked Plumadore if he could cook and was clean, and Plumadore moved in.

He eventually moved back South, but when he heard Lemmon was ill, he moved back in with the man and cared for him as he was dying, Plumadore said in an interview Sunday.

In 2005, Lemmon was charged with three counts of child molestation, according to Journal Gazette archives.

According to a probable cause affidavit, Lemmon had performed various sexual acts on a young girl from 1996 to 2003.

He had baby-sat for the girl and her younger brother at his home while their mother worked. He stopped baby-sitting for the children in 2003, when the girl was 13. In 2004, the girl told her parents that Lemmon had inappropriately touched her during the past several years.

The mobile home park is currently home to 14 sex offenders, according to the state’s sex offender registry, including Tulley and Smead, who are listed as sexually violent predators. Smead is also listed as a sexual predator in Ohio.

Through Plumadore’s connection caring for Lemmon, he became close to Lemmon’s family. He would take Lemmon’s grandchildren, including Aliahna, to the bus stop, Smead said.

“He was happy to be with them,” Smead said. “He baby-sat a lot. Most of the time, he’d stay there and take care of the kids and help Tarah (Souders, Aliahna’s mother).”

On Sunday, Souders said she thought of Plumadore as a brother, and her children called him “Uncle Mike.”

Plumadore has previously been convicted of three felonies, including in 2000 in Dade County, Fla., where he was convicted of battery to an emergency worker.

Though details about the crime were unavailable, online court records for the Miami-Dade County Criminal Court show Plumadore violated his probation. The Florida Department of Corrections lists his status as “absconder/fugitive.”

While living in Florida about 10 to 12 years ago, Plumadore worked at Willard Shutter Co. Inc., a Miami business that makes hurricane shutters. He was an installer’s helper, a current Willard employee confirmed.

In 1999, Plumadore was charged in Miami with grand theft of a vehicle, and he also violated his probation.

In 2007, Plumadore was charged in Allen County with both forgery and auto theft, according to Allen County court records. He pleaded guilty to forgery, a Class C felony, and was sentenced to a suspended prison sentence of three years and given a year on probation. He was ordered to pay nearly $2,500 in restitution.

He completed probation in March 2010.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289939/1002/LOCAL
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Aliahna Lemmons' sisters, left alone with her murderer, not medically examined
December 28th, 2011 by Isabelle Zehnder

FORT WAYNE, Indiana (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- On Tuesday evening, HLN's Nancy Grace asked Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries if 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmons' two younger sisters, ages 6 and 8, had been medically examined after being alone for about a week with Aliahna's murderer; Fries said they had not.

The fact these young girls spent about a week with 39-year-old Michael Plumadore, the man who brutally murdered and dismembered their sister while they were in his care, is disturbing.

Nancy Grace reminded the public that when her show first aired about Aliahna, the child's grandmother, Amber Story, defended Plumadore and said she trusted him.

Story repeatedly stressed Aliahna walked in her sleep and claimed the little girl had left on her own. She said she did not blame Plumadore or her daughter, the only person she blamed for Aliahna's disapperance was the person who had abducted her.

It was soon learned that on Monday night Plumadore confessed to beating Aliahna in the head with a brick Friday morning, killing her, then putting her body in a garbage bag and placing it in his freezer. He told detectives that later in the day he cut her body up with a hacksaw and placed her body parts into seperate freezer bags.

He led detectives to his freezer where he had stored Aliahna's head, hands, and feet, and to a nearby dumpster where he'd dumped the rest of her body parts.

Before her murder, Aliahna's mother, Tarah Soulders, described her little girl as partially blind and deaf, suffering from emotional problems and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention Defecit Disorder, and Oppositional Defiant with Conduct Disorder.

One doesn't have to stretch their imagination far to determine why she may have suffered from some of these disorders.

The question is - why haven't Aliahna's sisters been medically examined? Do they suffer from any of the same emotional and psychological disorders as their older sister?

It is important that a child be examined quickly so that evidence of any sexual abuse, if present, is not lost. This is not to imply the girls were sexually abused, but it seems prudent to have them examined sooner rather than later, given the circumstances.

Aliahna's autopsy has been completed but results will not be released until Friday, Sheriff Fries said. It is unknown how much information will be released at that time or if Aliahna suffered from any form of sexual abuse before, or after, she was murdered.

In The Evaluation of Child Abuse in Children by Nancy Kellogg, M.D., and the Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect, it is stressed that examinations should be performed within 72 hours of suspected sexual abuse. This paper also provides information on how to properly obtain information for court proceedings.

According to AAFP.org, behavior changes that occur in children can be signs of sexual abuse. A complete documentation of questions to the child and their answers are critical, as well as a careful history obtained through a thorough physical examination. All findings must be documented. The physician performing an examination should be familiar with signs of sexual abuse. For more details, read: Evaluating the Child for Sexual Abuse, written by Sheela L. Lahoti, M.D., Natalie McClain, R.N., M.S.N., S.P.N.P, Rebecca Girardet, M.D., Margaret McNeese, M.D., and Kim Cheung, M.D., University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Texas.

Plumadore is the neighbor and 'friend' who also cared for the children's grandfather, James E. Lemmon, for about two years before he died Dec. 3, 2011. Lemmon was a registered sex offender and was convicted of child molestation in 2006 when Aliahna was only four years old. He shared a home with Plumadore in the Northway mobile park.

The mobile park consists of about 40 singlewides, about two dozen of which are lived in. There are 15 registered sex offenders in that small neighborhood, Lemmon was one of them.

Nancy Grace, like others who follow missing persons' cases, said red flags went up when she initially heard Plumadore had gone out for a cigar at 6 a.m. the morning Aliahna went missing.

The public is having a tough time accepting that a person could do something so vicious and heinous to a young, innocent child - or to anyone, for that matter. Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries referred to Plumadore as a "moster among us."

It was pointed out that 3/5 of the population living in that trailer park were registered sexual predators. It would be interesting to know if Aliahna's mother was aware of this, or if her grandmother was aware. Undoubtedly they knew her grandfather was a registered sexual predator.

http://m.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/aliahna-lemmons-sisters-left-alone-with-monster-were-not-medically-examined?CID=examiner_alerts_article
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Prosecutor isn't saying whether others might be charged in girl's death
December 30, 2011 19:46 GMT

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) -- A prosecutor in Indiana
isn't saying whether anyone besides a man who is already in custody is
suspected in the death of a 9-year-old girl -- but he says "nothing has
been ruled out."
The man who's facing charges in the death of
Aliahna Lemmon is a neighbor of the girl's family -- someone who
relatives say was considered trustworthy. Investigators say he has
admitted killing the girl last week while she and her two younger
sisters were staying with him. Their mother had been sick with the flu.
Investigators say Michael Plumadore told them he beat the girl to
death with a brick and later chopped up her body and hid parts in his
freezer. There's no word on what prompted the killing.
Plumadore has not yet been formally charged, but a judge has ordered him held without bail.
A former manager of the trailer park where the girl and her accused
killer lived says she never would have guessed that Plumadore might kill
a child.
The school that the young girl attended is closed
for the holiday break -- but school officials expect extra counselors to
be made available when students return in January.
http://www.wgme.com/template/inews_wire/wires.national/2fb8ac9e-www.wgme.com.shtml
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 am

SNIPPED:
"....In a 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

Kennedy plead not guilty to the original charge on April 16, 2010. On July 9, 2010 he entered a guilty plea to the indecent contact with a child charge. According to a complaint affidavit signed by Centerville Police Officer Jeremy Cole, during a Jan. 21 interview with Kennedy at his home, he confessed to his acts on Jan. 2.

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his case on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”

As reported in a July 26, 2010 article in the Daily Iowegian, entitled “Prison sentence suspended to probation for Centerville teen,” Kennedy was sentenced to two years in prison, suspended to two year probation and a fine and surcharge, also suspended. Kennedy was ordered to register on the Iowa Sex Offender Registry for 10 year and to complete one of the residential correctional facilities operated by the Eighth Judicial District Department of Corrections.

Kennedy was sent to a halfway house in Ottumwa; however, he was involved in a fight on Oct. 11 inside the facility where he received a simple assault charge from the Ottumwa, Iowa Police Department. He was later transferred to Oakdale Prison in Iowa, where he is currently serving his prison sentence....."

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

Plus, the grandfather apparently was originally sentenced to 20 yrs for his sexual molestation crimes but was let out of prison after only 1 1/2 yrs. and should have still been in prison and the family would never have met Plumadore who also should have been in prison for his crimes ranton so this is one more tragedy because someone was not incarcerated and an innocent's death happened.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:46 am

There was no excuse, NONE, for leaving children with a convicted sex offender regardless of the grandfather's opinion that he would not harm them. We now know the grandfather's belief was not only wrong but the mother foolishly relying on it ended up with the death of a precious child.

Knowing this trailer park was infested with perverts, why wasn't this mother more protective? Why would she trust a convicted sex offender?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 pm

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111231/LOCAL03/312319988/1002/LOCAL

FORT WAYNE – Formally charged with murdering 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon, Michael Len Plumadore did not appear in court Friday.

But the family of the little girl did, showing up outside Allen Superior Court’s family relations division midmorning, meeting with an attorney and others in the hallways of the Courthouse.

The Indiana Department of Child Services confirmed Friday morning there is now an open assessment in connection with Aliahna’s death, and the remaining children in the home of Aliahna’s mother, Tarah Souders, have been taken into protective custody.

The Department of Child Services was not involved with the family at the time of Aliahna’s disappearance and death, said Ann Houseworth, Department of Child Services spokeswoman.

About 10 a.m. Friday, the formal charges against Plumadore became public. While the documents included two new charges against the 39-year-old baby sitter – abuse of a corpse and moving a body from the scene of a suspicious or violent death – no new details emerged in court documents.

On Friday, investigators with the Allen County Sheriff’s Department hauled away Plumadore’s mobile home, taking it into evidence.

It was at the step area outside the trailer that Plumadore bashed Aliahna in the head with a brick multiple times in the early morning of Dec. 22, according to statements Plumadore made to police in an interview Monday.

Then, according to court documents, he carried her into the home, put her body inside multiple trash bags and put her inside the freezer. Sometime in the late hours of Dec. 22 and early Dec. 23, he dismembered the girl’s 41-pound body, putting the pieces in freezer bags and disposing of them in a trash bin at a nearby convenience store.

He told police he kept her head, hands and feet inside the freezer, and detectives found them there late Monday.

Aliahna was first reported missing about 8:45 p.m. Dec. 23, with Plumadore claiming he last saw the little girl about 6 a.m. that day when he went to buy a cigar at a nearby convenience store.

While the cigar purchase was corroborated by a surveillance video at the store, police said they considered him a suspect early on because of inconsistencies in the stories he told police and others.

Aliahna and her two younger sisters, both 6, were staying with Plumadore, who had cared for their grandfather until his recent death, because her mother had the flu and her stepfather worked nights.

Plumadore said he smoked his cigar and went back to sleep about 6:30 a.m. He woke up about 10 a.m. when Aliahna’s mother called. After that call, he realized the door to the home was unlocked and that Aliahna was gone. He told police the girls told him that Aliahna left with her mother.

It wasn’t until 8:30 p.m. Dec. 23 that Aliahna’s disappearance was reported to law enforcement.

Based on Plumadore’s later statements to police, the girl had been dead nearly 48 hours before more than 100 police, firefighters and others combed over a 5-square-mile area around the Northway mobile home park on North Clinton Street.

Police arrested Plumadore on Monday on a preliminary charge of murder. That charge expired after 72 hours, giving prosecutors until Friday to file formal charges.

Plumadore will be in court next week for an initial hearing on the charges. Until then, he remains held without bail in the Allen County Jail.

No decision has been reached by prosecutors on whether to seek the death penalty in this case.

Michael McAlexander, Allen County chief deputy prosecutor, said the case remains under investigation. He said the filing of court documents Friday did not mean additional documents may not be filed in connection with the case.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:31 pm

CENTERVILLE, Iowa
-- In 2010, Aliahna Lemmon was sexually assaulted in Iowa before moving to Indiana.

Saturday marks one week
since the official search for 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon. Each day since
police announced she was murdered, more details float to the surface.
Her official cause of death is pending toxicology results from the Allen
County Coroners, and officials are also not yet releasing whether she
was sexually assaulted.

But today Indiana's NewsCenter
learned that Aliahna was sexually abused in the past. According to the
Daily Iowegian, in 2010, a case was filed against Kurtis Allen Kennedy
for sexually assaulting Aliahna Lemmon.
ALIAHNA LEMMON - 9 yo - Fort Wayne IN - Page 2 KurtisKennedy_Aliahna

According to the
affidavit, in January 2010, Kennedy admitted to Centerville Police
Officer Jeremy Cole and DHS case worker Sarah Bakerduring that he
"partially disrob[ed] Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and
plac[ed] his hand on the child’s bare buttock."

The affidavit also states
that the victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed Kennedy's admission. At the
time of the sexual assault, Aliahna was seven years old and Kennedy was
19 years old.

Later in July, Kennedy
was arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, which is an
aggravated misdemeanor. In July 2010, he pleaded guilty and was
sentenced to two years in prison.

He is currently being
held in the IMCC Prison in Oakdale, Iowa. Kennedy is officially
registered on the Iowa Sex Offender Registry.
http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Aliahna-Sexually-Assaulted-in-Iowa-136476378.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Although it may not have saved her life, Aliahna Lemmon's death may
have exposed holes in the state's Amber Alert system for tracking
kidnapped children.
Craig Gill, founder of the Fort Wayne-based Family Crisis Network,
last week pondered the requirements for the state to send out a
statewide, kidnapped-child alert in the hours before investigators found
Aliahna's remains. A squad of investigators had spent three days
searching for Aliahna at that point, but no Amber Alert had been issued.

At that point, Gill said, it seemed like madness that no alert had
gone out yet, even as law enforcement and volunteers continued searching
the Northway Mobile Home Park.

"The regulation in place for state police should be that any
suspected child abduction would warrant an Amber Alert," Gill said. "I
don't want it to be seen that I'm bashing the sheriff's department. I
think what needs to happen essentially is we need to look at the pros
and cons of any kind of reform."

Investigators found Aliahna's remains in a Fort Wayne trailer park
and outside a nearby convenience store three days after she was reported
missing. Allen County Sheriff's Department is holding her baby-sitter
and family friend Michael Plumadore, 39, on murder charges. Police state
in court filings that Plumadore admitted to beating Aliahna to death
with a brick, freezing her remains and then sawing her body into pieces.

Gill, a former Army Ranger whose group helps law enforcement track
missing children, said an Amber Alert clearly would not have changed the
circumstances for Aliahna. But he was still surprised when no alert
went out after she was first reported missing and the case exposed a gap
in state law.

The Indiana State Police make the call whether to issue an Amber
Alert based on four factors: 1) the child must be younger than 18, 2)
the child must be believed abducted and in danger of harm or death, 3)
there must be a good enough description of the child and abductor to
believe a broadcast will help and 4) local law enforcement must
recommend the alert to state police.

"Clearly on any type of missing child case there's a lot of initial
investigation to try to answer the pieces of that puzzle," said Capt.
Dave Bursten, Indiana State Police spokesman. "And I'm sure it was done
in the case of this little girl and the circumstances of her death and
the circumstances of any child being injured or killed, it's never
acceptable. I understand people being upset and wanting answers and
saying, 'Well, let's change this.' But you've got to look at what that
will accomplish."

Cpl. Jeremy Tinkel, Allen County Sheriff's spokesman, said he was
unsure if his office forwarded a request to the state police for an
alert for Aliahna. Although the process is pretty clear, he said: "We
basically report the facts that we have, then they will have to make
their determination."

State lawmakers passed the Amber Alert law in 2002. In 2003, Congress
approved a federal Amber Alert setting up a coordinating office in the
Justice Department but leaving the details to the states.

Since then some state lawmakers have attempted to broaden the scope
of the program. In New Jersey, a pair of Republican state lawmakers
sought a change to cover parental abductions of children. New Mexico
Gov. Susana Martinez is likewise considering an expansion of her state's
law to cover parents who abduct their children.

"You can tighten it up but you would need to do some research before
you do," said Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Richard Bray,
R-Martinsville. "It's the boy who cried wolf. You don't want to clog the
pipeline with things that are not truly serious. That would defeat the
whole purpose right there."

It's been a few years since local law enforcement have talked about
changes to the Amber Alert system, said Steve Luce, executive director
of the Indiana State Sheriffs Association. The last major change in
Indiana added missing elderly residents to the law, with the "Silver
Alert" system.

"Sometimes we need to go back and revisit what we are doing," Luce said.
http://www.jconline.com/usatoday/article/38247295?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Aliahna Lemmon case: The snare in which she lived
Posted on January 2, 2012 by Valhall

We’ve already heard plenty of the trailer park near Ft. Wayne, Indiana that
Aliahna was living in when Michael Plumadore, her “entrusted caretaker”
brutally beat her to death with a brick and then dismembered her. The
trailer park is a haven for Registered Sex Offenders (RSO) with 15 known
RSOs living there. We also learned that her grandfather, the man who
had owned the very trailer she was murdered at, had been a RSO as well.
Hinky member ellejay has written the following to archive the tangle web
of dysfunction and sexual deviants that moved in and out of little
Aliahna’s life. SNIP.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2012/01/02/aliah...
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:14 am

Benefit for Murdered Young Girl
A disgusting and disturbing crime committed in late December of 2011 has
the Indiana city of Fort Wayne making national headlines and even
featured on the Nancy Grace cable television show. Aliahna Lemmon a
9-year-old girl was allegedly murdered by family friend and babysitter
Michael Plumadore and then dismembered.

The Fort Wayne Derby Girls (a fellow North Central league member with
the Cincinnati Rollergirls) are hosting a charity bout on Sunday,
January 8th in memory of Aliahna Lemmon at Bell's Skating Rink the price
of admission will be a donation to Aliahna's fund as well as Erin's
House for Grieving Children.
The accused, Mr. Plumadore is being held on three charges which
include murder, abuse of a corpse and removing a body from the scene of a
suspicious death “with intent intend to hinder a criminal
investigation.” Mr. Plumadore told investigators that he struck the girl
in the head repeatedly with a brick, and then following her death cut
up her body with a hacksaw. The vision and hearing impaired little girl
was described by friends as sweet and well liked by all.
http://www.examiner.com/roller-derby-in-cincinnati/fort-wayne-roller-derby-to-hold-benefit-for-murdered-young-girl
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:56 pm

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20120109/NEWS01/301090022/1125/COMM/?odyssey=nav%7Chead

A man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Indiana girl was accused of sexually harassing a 13-year-old Iowa girl 14 months ago.

Michael Plumadore, 39, was charged with murder, removing a body from the scene of a suspicious death and abuse of a corpse last week in Fort Wayne, Ind.

Police say he killed 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon — another former Iowan — on Dec. 22 after repeatedly hitting her with a brick on the steps of a trailer where she lived.

An Iowa sheriff told The Des Moines Register last week that authorities investigated the 2010 sexual-harassment complaint against Plumadore but did not have enough evidence to file charges.

Court records also indicate that Aliahna, who was remembered at a memorial service as a freckle-faced, energetic girl, was sexually abused when the girl’s mother, Tarah Souders, lived in Appanoose County in 2010. That case did not involve Plumadore, who was described after Aliahna’s death as a trusted family friend. He allegedly knew Aliahna’s family through Souders’ father, a convicted sex offender.

In the fall of 2010, Plumadore moved into the Moravia home of Souders’ relatives — a couple who had three children, ages 9 through 15, living with them.

It was there that Plumadore met one of the children’s stepsisters, a 13-year-old girl who lived in Centerville with her mother. The girl sometimes visited her father and stepmother in the Moravia home.

In November 2010, the girl’s mother went to the Appanoose County Courthouse and filed a petition for relief from domestic abuse, seeking a court order that would prevent Plumadore from having any further contact with her daughter.

Although the girl and her mother are identified in court records, The Des Moines Register typically does not identify sex-crime victims or their relatives in non-homicide cases.

In papers filed with the clerk of court, the girl’s mother wrote that Plumadore “is stalking (my daughter), send her explicit sexual text messages and photographs. I told him to stop a month ago and he continues to seek out and make contact with my daughter.”

She wrote that the messages sent by Plumadore to the girl included “photos of exposed genitalia” and statements indicating that he “wanted to get her pregnant.”

She asked that a judge order Plumadore to stay away from the girl and not have any further contact with her.

The same day she filed that request, Judge Annette Scieszinski reviewed it to determine whether an immediate, but temporary, protective order should be issued pending a full hearing on the matter.

Scieszinski ruled that the girl’s mother didn’t have the legally required relationship with Plumadore that would allow for such an order.

Under Iowa law, an individual seeking a protective order in a domestic abuse situation must have a current or past relationship with the accused before such a request can be granted. The two can have a child together or have been dating, married, separated or divorced. The girl’s mother had no such relationship with Plumadore.

In her ruling denying a temporary protective order, Scieszinski wrote that “all evolving issues related to immediate threats to the health and safety of the child should be reported to the appropriate child protection and/or law enforcement authorities who are equipped to investigate and intervene as appropriate.”

Appanoose County Sheriff Gary Anderson said Saturday that it appears the child’s mother did report her concerns to Centerville police.

“It’s my understanding that the police did investigate, but they did not have enough conclusive evidence to charge him in that case,” Anderson said.

On Nov. 23, 2010, Judge Daniel P. Wilson held a hearing in the Appanoose County Courthouse that was attended by both Plumadore and the child’s mother. Neither of the two was represented by an attorney. Wilson dismissed the petition for a protective order, citing the “relationship requirements” specified in Iowa law.

The girl’s stepmother told the Register the text messages that were the subject of the court proceedings included some flirtatious comments by the girl herself.

“She was 13 and didn’t know any better,” the stepmother said.

She said she opened her house to Plumadore because he needed a place to stay for a while until he could connect with relatives.

“I never was worried with him being around my kids, but now I count my blessings,” she said. “The only problem we had with him was that if my husband and I weren’t around, he would slack off on the punishment for the kids. You know, he’d let them play the GameCube even if their grades were down, so we butted heads on that.

“But I never seen any signs of anything else when he was around here. He always seemed happy-go-lucky, and he was great with the kids. But I guess you never know. It’s like, now, in my church group, people say, ‘Well, are you going to let anyone else stay with you at your house?’ And I say, ‘No, not unless it’s family.’ ”

She said Plumadore stayed in the Moravia home for several weeks.

“From here, he had a brother from South Carolina come and pick him up and take him to Indiana,” she said.

Plumadore’s route from Iowa to Indiana followed the same path as Aliahna’s family. In Fort Wayne, Plumadore moved into the same trailer park where Aliahna, a 6-year-old sister, a 6-year-old stepsister and Aliahna’s mother and grandfather lived.

He was allegedly babysitting the children for three days before Christmas when Aliahna was killed.

Plumadore allegedly cut up the girl’s body using a hacksaw, then placed the body parts in freezer bags. He allegedly dumped some of the bags in a trash container at a gas station, but kept the girl’s head, hands and feet stored in his freezer.

Aliahna’s godmother — the Moravia woman who is the stepmother of the 13-year-old Centerville girl — said that on Saturday she and her family released a group of balloons in memory of Aliahna since they couldn’t attend the memorial service in Indiana.

“Aliahna was a very kindhearted girl,” she said. “She had some problems. She was going deaf and she had some eye problems, but she was a happy little girl. We’re going to miss her.”
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri May 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Plumadore pleads guilty to Aliahna murder
To spend life in prison without parole

Rebecca S. Green | The Journal Gazette
Last updated: May 11, 2012 1:19 p.m.

Excerpt:

Michael Plumadore admitted Friday to killing 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon – pleading guilty to murder with the sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

His guilty plea in Allen Superior Court takes the possibility of the death penalty off the table, and spares the community the financial expense and emotional cost of a trial, scheduled for next month.

In addition to murder, Plumadore pleaded guilty to removing a body from the scene of a violent or suspicious death and abuse of a corpse. He also admitted to being a habitual offender.

More: http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20120511/LOCAL03/120519892
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat May 12, 2012 12:50 pm

An Indiana man pleaded guilty Friday to bludgeoning a 9-year-old girl
to death before dismembering her body, calmly describing the details of
his crimes to a judge while the girl's parents and others watched in a
hushed courtroom.Michael Plumadore also pleaded guilty to abuse
of a corpse and removing a dead body from the scene in the Dec. 22 death
of Aliahna Maroney-Lemmon at a Fort Wayne trailer park.
He'll be sentenced June 18 to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Plumadore's attorneys and prosecutors had told the judge last week they were ready
for his trial. But defense attorney Anthony Churchward told the judge
Friday they agreed to the guilty pleas after prosecutors indicated they
would ask for the death penalty if Plumadore was convicted.
Plumadore, who relatives described as a trusted family friend who
helped care for Aliahna's dying grandfather at the trailer park where
the family lived, had been looking after the girl and her 6-year-old
sisters because their mother was sick. Authorities said Aliahna had been
dead for more than 24 hours before she was reported missing two days
before Christmas. The other girls weren't harmed.
When asked Friday by Allen Superior Court John Surbeck what he had done, Plumadore
responded that he "repeatedly struck Aliahna in the head with a brick"
and that she died as a result.
Responding to the charge of abuse of a corpse, Plumadore said, "I cut Aliahna up with a hacksaw."
Surbeck asked what happened next.
"I put parts in my freezer and took the rest down to the Marathon station
and put them in a Dumpster," Plumadore said.
Assistant Prosecutor Steve Godfrey asked if those actions were intended to hamper
any investigation, and Plumadore replied simply: "Yes, sir."
Aliahna's mother and stepfather sat in in the front row with eight other family
members and friends. Two women sat behind Aliahna's mother, Tarah
Souders, with their hands on her shoulders for much of the 45-minute
sentencing. They were among about 50 people in the courtroom.
Godfrey declined to comment after the hearing and the family left the court
without speaking to reporters.
Aliahna's step-grandfather, David Story, told The Associated Press
from Jacksonville, Fla., that he was pleased.
"A needle in the arm is too humane for him," Story said. "I'm glad there's
finally some justice for her. In the end, it will never end. But it
does give me some peace of mind."

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/05/11/4483404/hasty-hearing-set-in-indiana-girls.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2