Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL

2 posters

Go down

Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL Empty Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Authorities need help to find victims of accused sex offender

Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) --
Officials need the public's help locating more alleged victims of a man suspected of sexual abuse.

Brian Thurman of Melrose Park is charged with predatory criminal sexual assault involving an 11-year-old girl, according to a press release from the Cook County Sheriff's office.

Witnesses told detectives that they've seen the man with young girls around his Leyden Township motel room, authorities said.

Thurman has been known to hang around Chicago's Northwest Side and the Mannheim Road area, according to officials..
Anyone with information should contact the Cook County Sheriff's Detective Unit at 708-865-4896.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8958562
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL Empty Re: Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Illinois inmate accused of murder-for-hire plot against 11-year-old girl and her family: police

Brian Thurman, 28, was booked into Cook County Jail last month for sexually
assaulting a young victim, police said. He tried to hire a hitman to
kill the girl, her sister and their mom, but was unknowingly
corresponding with an undercover sheriff’s investigator.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Sunday, February 10, 2013, 4:26 PM

Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL Hitman11n-1-web
Brian Thurman, 28, was denied bail Sunday after authorities charged him with
an alleged murder-for-hire scheme against his victim and her family.

A Chicago-area man accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl faces new charges after police say he tried to hire a hitman to kill his victim and her family.

Brian Thurman, 28, was ordered held without bond Sunday after the Cook County Sheriff’s Department charged him with murder for hire and solicitation of murder for hire.

RELATED: IND. MAN ACCUSED IN MURDER-FOR-HIRE PLOT

Thurman, of Melrose Park, allegedly plotted to have someone murder the girl, her 16-year-old sister and their mom while he remains in custody at the Cook County Jail, where he was booked Jan. 13 on a predatory criminal sexual assault charge.

Authorities say Thurman asked another inmate with street gang connections to help him find someone to kill the family. But instead of a hitman, the inmate deceived Thurman and provided him the number of an undercover sheriff’s investigator.

He allegedly asked for the job to be done “as soon as possible.”

“Thurman offered to give the hitman his car and $8,000 upon his release from jail,” the sheriff’s office said in a news release.

When the phony hitman visited Thurman in jail, the inmate again promised his car and cash as payment, authorities said.

Thurman was initially held on $480,000 bail for the sexual assault charge.

Authorities received a tip that he was allegedly having a relationship with the 11-year-old girl and had also been seen with young girls at his motel room.

No one else has come forward with allegations against Thurman, a sheriff’s spokesman told CBS 2 Chicago.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ill-inmate-charged-murder-for-hire-plot-article-1.1260175#ixzz2KXctkuMY
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL Empty Re: Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL

Post by willcarney Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:51 pm

I did not hear that the girl or her mother was killed. Just the girl was raped. Should be in abused not dead section. Unless I missed the report. William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:30 pm

William, it is in abused thread. Drink some coffee. Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL 689585
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Oops, neglected resulting is death. My mistake. I'll drink some coffee. Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL 689585
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Just keeping you on your toes. Yes

Sad that a little girl was treated like that. Some men are just evil.
I read on a comment about one of the recent cases. The person said the male should have his balls cut off. He suggested using paper. Cutting his balls off with a million paper cuts.

William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Can't slip anything past you. Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL 513425

I think all sex offenders, when there is no doubt should have it all chopped off. I like the paper cut idea. Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL 279580 Unnamed Girl - 11 yo - / Arrested: Brian Thurman - Melrose Park, IL 990802
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down