Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A case previously posted as an adjudicated case

2 posters

Go down

A case previously posted as an adjudicated case Empty A case previously posted as an adjudicated case

Post by unjustified mother Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:10 am

I have waited quite awhile to post this due the fact that I needed some time to think through exactly what I was going to say concerning the issue I am having. I am well aware the need to raise awareness however a while back my daughter whom was learning how to use google for school was googling the names of people she knew including the name of her father. She came across your site and called me immediately overwhelming me with questions. I am quite distressed over this as I had tried to limit her exposure to this case with her step sister as I felt this case was not as cut and dry as it had seemed. Only after going to court dates, reading transcripts, and talking to the other witnesses had we all realized that we had been lied to. All the evidence that would have exonerated the father had been thrown out by the judge. The child had continued to be hurt after the accused parent was removed. The foster parents reported the mother on several occasions to cps for bruising on the childs head after visits with the mother. The child was burned with a Curling Iron and drank rubbing alcohol after she was returned to her custody, also the rooms in which these events transpired were different in the transcripts from what she had told me and other witnesses. Also her claims of abuse to me were not true as I found out from witness after witness that it was her that was beating him. I had custody of the child over a period during the holidays and the childs behavior to her mother was quite indifferent which alarmed me during supervised visitation as well after which i cut off her ability to have any contact with my children for fear she'd hurt them.
Awareness is a good thing however, protecting children involved in these cases is more important. I would have liked to have waited until she was old enough to understand and let her read the transcripts for herself and to make a uniform decision on her own. However, I was forced to slowly read her the transcripts and answer her questions about her half sister as i reviewed it with her. I am very straight forward with my children and have never lied to them or sugar coated anything for them however I felt that this was too much for her to handle so soon. Mind you this took me over six months to post so that i would not be so harsh in voicing my concern. I wish you would have tried to contact those involved in the case before this was posted. This forced a truly difficult decision.

unjustified mother
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

A case previously posted as an adjudicated case Empty Re: A case previously posted as an adjudicated case

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 pm

Please check your private messages. You can find them by clicking on PM which is up in the blue bar near the top of the page and right under the photo of Caylee.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down