Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter' CNN

3 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter' CNN  Empty Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter' CNN

Post by Verogal Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:05 am

CNN has the lowest ratings in years, therefore I suppose, IMO, they went for the first Skank interview on CNN with Piers Morgan tonight!!
OP comment...here is a short clip with full article. The full tape will be available later.
Sadly to this day KC doesn't say "her daughter's name" out loud! Count the I's and me's...it is still all about Skank hoe.
I wonder if she will remember what Friday is...June 15th...I do as all of us who are still waiting patiently for Justice for Caylee! All of us who loved this little girl that was thrown away...all of us...complete strangers.
So...I suppose KC is sticking to GA did it! Get ready to pull hair Sorry for the ranton Hope all is well with everyone.

(CNN) -- Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was tried and acquitted in the death of her young daughter, broke her silence Tuesday to CNN's Piers Morgan, saying she was rightly found not guilty.

"Obviously I didn't kill my daughter," Anthony said, Morgan reported on "Piers Morgan Tonight." The two spoke for roughly 10 minutes by phone.

"If anything, there's nothing in this world l've ever been more proud of, and there's no one I loved more than my daughter. She's my greatest accomplishment," she said.

Anthony, 26, was acquitted last summer of murder charges in the 2008 death of Caylee, 2, but was convicted of four counts of lying to authorities investigating the child's disappearance. She was given credit for time already spent behind bars, however, and was released from jail July 17.

Watch: Anthony's lawyer opens up to Dr. Drew

Anthony has remained in seclusion since then, although a judge ruled she must serve a year of probation stemming from her 2010 conviction on check fraud charges.

"I'm ashamed in many ways of the person that I was," she told Morgan, reflecting on past interviews. "Even then, that wasn't who I am.

"I'm 26 now, and I've gone through hell," Anthony said.

Caylee was last seen June 16, 2008, but was not reported missing until July 15, 2008, when Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, tracked her daughter down and demanded answers regarding Caylee's whereabouts.

Casey Anthony fan of 'The Hunger Games'
Investigators searched for the child for five months, eventually finding Caylee's skeletal remains in woods less than a mile from her grandparents' Orlando home.

Prosecutors alleged Casey Anthony used chloroform to render her daughter unconscious and then duct-taped her mouth and nose to suffocate her. They alleged that she put the child's body in the trunk of her car for a few days before disposing of it.

Defamation lawsuit can go ahead, judge rules

Casey Anthony's defense attorneys maintained that Caylee was not murdered. They said the child drowned in the Anthonys' above-ground pool on July 16, and that Casey Anthony and her father, George Anthony, panicked upon finding her there and covered up the death. George Anthony denied that in testimony.

Though Anthony's trial made national headlines, she has since dropped largely out of sight. She surfaced in January when a "video diary," apparently recorded in October, found its way onto YouTube. In that video, Anthony talks to the computer about a dog she adopted. She wore dark-rimmed glasses and her naturally brunette hair was colored blond.

Rob Lowe cast in Casey Anthony movie

Anthony told Morgan she didn't trust law enforcement, and that the public image of her is still wildly inaccurate.

"I've never been a party girl. I don't drink now. I've probably had a handful of beers since I've been on probation," she said.

"I'm not making gazillions of dollars at the hands of other people, or trying to sell myself to anyone willing to throw a couple of dollars at me," Anthony said. "The caricature of me that is out there, it couldn't be further from the truth."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/florida-casey-anthony/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Last edited by Verogal on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added CNN)
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter' CNN  Empty Re: Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter' CNN

Post by babyjustice Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 am

She's still a professional liar. That's for sure.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter' CNN  Empty Re: Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter' CNN

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Casey Anthony breaks silence: ‘Obviously, I didn’t kill my daughter’
Anthony talks about the death of 2-year-old Caylee in phone interview with CNN

By Elizabeth Chuck

Casey Anthony, the Florida mother who was acquitted in the death of her 2-year-old daughter , addressed the murder charges Tuesday for the first time since her trial last summer.

In a phone interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan, Anthony, 26, reportedly said she had been enormously proud of her daughter Caylee, who was last seen June 16, 2008.

“There’s obviously several misconceptions. Obviously, I didn’t kill my daughter,” Morgan said Anthony told him on the phone. “She said that very firmly.”

Morgan did not play the phone interview, but spoke with one of Anthony’s attorneys on "Piers Morgan Tonight" about the conversation.

“If anything, there’s nothing in this world I’ve ever been more proud of, and there’s no one I loved more than my daughter. She’s my greatest accomplishment,” Morgan said Anthony told him.

Caylee was not reported missing until nearly a month after she was last seen, when Anthony’s mother, Cindy, called the police. Morgan said he was “struck” by Anthony’s desire to reiterate that she was innocent.

Casey Anthony sued by man who found her child's remains
Advertise | AdChoices

“She said that to you without any prompting, without any rehearsal, without any lawyering whatsoever,” attorney J. Cheney Mason Mason told him Tuesday.

Anthony’s high-profile murder trial was held last July in an Orlando courthouse, which attracted crowds of protesters. During the 13-day trial, Anthony’s lead attorney, Jose Baez, argued Anthony did not report her daughter’s disappearance because Caylee, 2, had accidentally drowned in the Anthony family’s pool, and she feared being accused of intentionally killing the toddler.

Baez argued Anthony’s father, George, helped dispose of the body after Caylee drowned, calling the death “an accident that snowballed out of control.” George Anthony denied any involvement.

Six months after Caylee was last seen, her skeletal remains were found less than a mile from her grandparents’ Orlando home. Prosecutors claimed Anthony drugged Caylee with chloroform, and then duct-taped her mouth.

Anthony was acquitted of murder, and she was released from jail on July 17, 2011, to people yelling, “Baby killer!” as the vehicle she was in drove her away from jail. She has lived in an undisclosed location since then amid fears for her safety.

In the conversation with Morgan – which reportedly lasted about 10 minutes – Anthony reflected on past interviews with the media. “I’ve looked back at some of the interviews. I’m ashamed in many ways of the person that I was, because even then, that wasn’t who I am,” she said, according to Morgan.

In the weeks following Caylee’s disappearance, photos showed Anthony partying in clubs. Baez addressed her seemingly carefree behavior in his defense, arguing Anthony had been sexually abused by her father as a child, and was accustomed to hiding her feelings. George Anthony vehemently denied the molestation claims.

Mason said on CNN on Tuesday, “Casey had a bad background, lots of problems in her history … She didn’t trust anybody.”

Although Anthony was acquitted of murder, she was found guilty of four counts of lying to authorities investigating Caylee’s disappearance.

“I’m 26 now, and I’ve gone through hell,” Anthony reportedly told Morgan in their phone conversation.

Anthony has dropped out of the public eye since her trial, surfacing only on YouTube in January when she released a video diary in which she spoke about the dog she adopted and the computer she owned. The clip didn’t mention Caylee.

"I'm not making gazillions of dollars at the hands of other people, or trying to sell myself to anyone willing to throw a couple of dollars at me," Anthony said, according to Morgan. "The caricature of me that is out there, it couldn't be further from the truth."

She is currently serving a year of probation stemming from an unrelated check fraud conviction in 2010.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47796208/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#.T9i0TLX5DO8
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Casey Anthony: 'I didn't kill my daughter'

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/12/justice/florida-casey-anthony/index.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Casey Anthony in 'Different Prison' Since She Doesn't Dare Go Outside

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-prison-dare/story?id=16553780#.T9i06bX5DO8
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Casey Anthony Interview: Piers Morgan's Exclusive Conversation With Notorious Defendant

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/casey-anthony-interview-piers-morgan-cnn_n_1591507.html

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Casey Anthony admits she was 'stupid kid' who looked 'absolutely horrible' after daughter vanished

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/12/casey-anthony-admits-was-tupid-kid-who-looked-absolutely-horrible-after/#ixzz1xgkm0NVN
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Casey Anthony: 'I'm Ashamed of the Person I Was'

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20603538,00.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Casey Anthony tells CNN: 'I didn't kill my daughter'

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/06/casey-anthony-tells-cnn-i-didnt-kill-my-daughter/1#.T9i1WLX5DO8
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Casey Anthony breaks silence in interview with Piers Morgan

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-breaks-silence-media/nPSyj/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down