Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail? SWFLA NEWS

2 posters

Go down

Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail? SWFLA NEWS Empty Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail? SWFLA NEWS

Post by Verogal Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Florida Corrections Department Says Anthony Now Back In Custody

LABELLE, FL. -- A notification of status change by the Florida Department of Corrections indicates Casey Marie Anthony is back in custody, presumably in an undisclosed jail somewhere.

The message from the Department reads in part: "The inmate...CASEY ANTHONY with offender number X70160, has returned to custody as of 7/26/2012."

The offender number matches that of Casey Marie Anthony. The notification does not indicate a location where she may be or a release date.

Anthony was acquitted of the murder of her 2-year old daughter Caylee, but later convicted of lying to law enforcement about the locations her her daughter. She was given time served for the four counts of providing false information.

Anthony, then convicted of four counts of check fraud unrelated to the murder case, was to be released from supervised probation on August 23rd, a year after her conviction. Speculation is that she may have violated the terms of her probation and was taken into custody.

She has been hiding out in undisclosed locations for the last year, although "sightings" have reportedly been made in places ranging from small town Okeechobee, Florida to Bellaire, Ohio.

A story ran earlier this week that Anthony had an encounter with two women in a Bellaire library parking lot. The Ohio story reported, "Mail is being delivered to a Casey Anthony on Monroe Street."

Could she have been arrested in Ohio and transferred back to Florida?

Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez has been on a book tour for his book about the murder trial "Presumed Guilty." He was in Miami yesterday and is scheduled on many TV programs including Fox's "Hannity" this week.

Other Casey Anthony stories on Southwest Florida Online: Casey Marie Anthony

posted by KQ4YM | 4:51 PM

http://swflorida.blogspot.com/2012/07/casey-marie-anthony-back-in-jail.html
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail? SWFLA NEWS Empty Re: Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail? SWFLA NEWS

Post by Verogal Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Yes wink wink LMAO...IF true...SO HOPE SO!!! thumbs up girl laugh girl laugh
I just got back in town from yet another funeral...was looking all over the blog last night to see anything about KC being let go Tues. as I was told, but found nothing at all. But, this popped up just a few mins ago.!!!

BTW...you all know I am now in palm beach....and travel all over FL the last few months...DO NOT believe for a second that KC is scared on has been in hiding...NOT TRUE at all Cool whistle rolleyes

HI to ALL
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail? SWFLA NEWS Empty Re: Casey Marie Anthony Back In Jail? SWFLA NEWS

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi Verogal! kisses So great to see you!

Now the VINElink site has her "under supervision" not "in custody" . . . Just probation. darn
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:07 pm

mom_in_il wrote:Hi Verogal! kisses So great to see you!

Now the VINElink site has her "under supervision" not "in custody" . . . Just probation. darn

Hi MOM!!! Boo Mad Great to see you too.
Should I remove this entire post??? IF so, okay with me...I am sure she will be in pokey soon enough. I can wait to start the party...and, a real jail the next time. wink
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:08 pm

wonder why they keep changing her status? weird
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Verogal wrote:wonder why they keep changing her status? weird

I'm thinking maybe they weren't supposed to report her status at all, so now they have to cover their tracks. No
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down