Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASHLYNN PETERS - 4 months - (2012) / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Jessica Lynn Howell and Jordan Lafayette Prince - St Charles, MO

4 posters

Go down

ASHLYNN PETERS - 4 months - (2012) / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Jessica Lynn Howell and Jordan Lafayette Prince - St Charles, MO Empty ASHLYNN PETERS - 4 months - (2012) / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Jessica Lynn Howell and Jordan Lafayette Prince - St Charles, MO

Post by willcarney Wed May 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Convicted sex offender 'sodomized girlfriend's 4-month-old daughter and then choked her to death when baby would not stop crying'

Jordan Prince, 24, faces first-degree murder, child abuse and forcible sodomy charges stemming from December 2012 incident

Court records show baby Ashlynn Peters died from asphyxiation but also suffered from internal bleeding caused by sodomy

By Snejana Farberov
PUBLISHED:10:03 EST, 30 April 2013| UPDATED: 11:49 EST, 30 April 2013

A convicted sex offender suspected of murdering his girlfriend’s infant daughter in Missouri last year is now accused of sodomizing the little girl before allegedly killing her.  

Jordan Lafayette Prince, 24, of St Charles, was originally charged with second-degree murder and endangering the welfare of a child in connection to the December 2012 death of a 4-month-old girl.

Prince’s murder count has since been upgraded to first degree, and this week he was also indicted on additional charges of forcible sodomy and abuse of a child.

Court records cited by St Louis Post-Dispatch show that the cause of death was asphyxiation, but the child also suffered serious injuries related to sodomy, which caused internal bleeding.

Prince told police he became frustrated with the baby because she wouldn't stop crying. He's been jailed on 150,000 cash bail.

Online records show that Prince was convicted in September 2007 of lewd conduct with a minor under age 16.

First responders were called to a home in the 3600 block of Fremont Drive in St Charles shortly after 11.30am on December 3 because the baby, Ashlynn Peters, was not breathing.

The infant was rushed to a local hospital being airlifted to Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead the next day.

An autopsy conducted at the hospital December 5 revealed that the baby died from asphyxiation.

Prince told investigators that he had been looking after baby Ashlynn while his girlfriend, Jessica Howell, was sleeping.

The 24-year-old told investigators that he choked the baby with his hand and left her lying on her side when she would not stop crying.

When he returned an hour later to check on the infant, she was unresponsive.

Prince admitted that he handled Ashlynn 'in a cruel manner and rougher than he should have,' police said.  

According to authorities, Howell and Prince had been dating for five months, although Prince was not Ashlynn's father, St Charles Patch reported. The girl’s mother also has two older children, a boy and a girl.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317201/Jordan-Prince-Convicted-sex-offender-sodomized-girlfriends-4-month-old-daughter-choked-death-baby-stop-crying.html

Last edited by twinkletoes on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct title to proper format and change name to caps)
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

ASHLYNN PETERS - 4 months - (2012) / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Jessica Lynn Howell and Jordan Lafayette Prince - St Charles, MO Empty Re: ASHLYNN PETERS - 4 months - (2012) / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Jessica Lynn Howell and Jordan Lafayette Prince - St Charles, MO

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 02, 2013 1:58 am

She let a CONVICTED sex offender babysit her infant!!!

She needs to be arrested and charged.

Another POS mother. Another POS man. Another precious baby, dead.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ASHLYNN PETERS - 4 months - (2012) / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Jessica Lynn Howell and Jordan Lafayette Prince - St Charles, MO Empty Re: ASHLYNN PETERS - 4 months - (2012) / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Jessica Lynn Howell and Jordan Lafayette Prince - St Charles, MO

Post by willcarney Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:39 pm

Police: Infant Died After Mother Let Boyfriend Rape Her
ST. CHARLES, MO (KTVI) – Prosecutors in St. Charles County have charged the mother of an infant girl with abuse and second degree murder stemming from an incident last December.
The grim and chilling details were released Monday.
In an amended complaint against Jessica Lynn Howell, 25, prosecutors now allege that she knew her boyfriend, Jordan Lafayette Prince, had previous convictions for sexual offense against a minor.
Prince is currently awaiting trial for first degree murder in the death of four-month-old Ashlynn Lilith Peters on December 3, 2012. Police allege that Prince strangulated Ashlynn after sexually assaulting her.
The complaint against Ashlynn’s mother, Jessica Howell, alleges she had sent text messages to Prince suggesting her willingness to allow him to engage in sexual activity with Ashlynn.
“In those text messages she suggested and encouraged some unspeakable things,” St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar said. “It is very, very disturbing.”
The complaint goes on to allege that Howell took Ashlynn to Prince’s home to spend the night at the time Ashlynn was murdered.
It was a trailer at Deerfield Village in St. Charles County. Neighbors said they were shocked.
“I saw them take the baby in and out, but you never imagine something like that is going on,” John Ezell said. “I am glad she is charged.”
Howell is in custody and held on $1 million bond. She will be arraigned Tuesday morning. Prince remains in custody as he awaits trial for Ashlynn’s murder.
Neighbors said they hope both are convicted.
“I hate to see baby killers go free,” Ezell said.
http://fox2now.com/2013/06/17/mother-charged-with-allowing-her-infant-to-be-raped/

They both should get the death penalty.  At least they charged the mother as well.  William
willcarney
willcarney

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:49 am

I'm too sick to mu stomach to comment much, but thank God they charged the perverted sorry ass mother. 

Both of these evil monster should be executed.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:26 am

I don't think it gets any sicker than this monstrous, deviant behavior.
villagers Crying or Very sadtears
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by tinalovesnick Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm glad the mom was arrested. Sick, both of them. RIP baby Ashlynn.
tinalovesnick
tinalovesnick
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!
Pizza Delivery! Ding Dong!

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm sure her other two children were abused.  Wonder how old they are and if they know what's going on. 

This makes me angry every time I hear about it. 
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:07 pm

twinkletoes wrote:"I'm sure her other two children were abused.  Wonder how old they are and if they know what's going on. 

This makes me angry every time I hear about it. "
William wrote:

When I first read of these I'm sad and heart broken for the little angels.  Sometimes even shedding a tear or two in mourning.  Later I become angry and disgusted.  There are plenty of loving parents and others that would love to adopt.  But people like these just don't have the love.  As in most cases they don't specify much about the cases due to minor being involved so we may never know the whole story.  All we can do is pray and scream for justice.  What gets me is why does she have a boyfriend with baby only being four month's old.  Where's the father?  With a lot of people no longer married or will every marry you get these kind of situations.  It's unsafe for the children.  A child should be raised in a loving, caring family.  Not just a thing you got because you had sex unprotected.  William
willcarney
willcarney

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Evil in St. Charles, Missouri

ASHLYNN PETERS - 4 months - (2012) / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Jessica Lynn Howell and Jordan Lafayette Prince - St Charles, MO Evil

St. Charles, Missouri was visited by evil in 2012 in the form of Jordan Lafayette Prince and Jessica Lynn Howell. Prince, a convicted pedophile, was dating Howell, who had a  four month old infant daughter. For approximately three and a half months, Howell sent text messages to Prince that, according to the formal complaint, suggested Prince have sexual relations with her infant daughter, Ashlynn. And on December 2nd, Jordan Lafayette Prince did exactly that.

The details of what was done to baby Ashlynn are despicable. Prince raped, sodomized, and strangled Jessica Lynn Howell's daughter, and all evidence points to Howell encouraging it to happen. Jordan Lafayette raped Ashlynn Howell to death.

My friend Lee shared this story  (the link contains graphic descriptions of Ashlynn's injuries) on his Facebook page this evening, and I sat, frozen, unable to comprehend what I was reading. I thought back to when my son was a little baby: pudgy toes, learning to grin, fascinated with "Baby Mozart" videos. And I cannot understand what would motivate a mother to let this happen to her own child. Jessica Howell knew Jordan Prince was a convicted pedophile, and not only did she still have a relationship with him, she gave him access to her infant. An innocent little baby, whose last moment on this Earth were filled with pain and torment.

Lee posted the story because he was, and is, confused about people who say "It's all part of God's plan." How the hell is anything like what happened to that baby part of any "god's plan?" You explain that to me, uber-Christians, right now. You explain how two people so devoid of humanity are allowed to murder a baby girl. You tell me in your dulcet tones about faith and hope and charity, and I will spell out in great detail what that little girl's body looked like when she arrived at the morgue. Four months old. Raped and sodomized and strangled by a pedophile, while her mom sat there.

My son is an Atheist, my husband is not far behind, and frankly, given what I have read over the past few days, maybe I'm next. Uganda, Nigeria, the U.S.-all being overrun by Christian zealots who think homosexuality is the most horrible thing on the planet, when in fact, people like Jordan Prince and Jessica Howell are the most horrible things on the planet. Interesting that they're in Missouri, the latest state to try and pass a "turn the gays away" bill. Because it's immoral for two men who love each other and would never hurt a fly to get married, but perfectly lovely if monsters like Prince and Howell get hitched, right?

Jordan Prince was indicted last year on first degree murder charges. As of last July, he was awaiting trial. Two days after Ashlynn died from injuries sustained during the rape, Prince posted a Fireflight video to his Facebook page with accompanying text that read:

This is for you baby girl.....daddy misses you....daddy loves you
There are other postings from Prince, and also from Howell, that are incredibly disturbing. They act as if Ashlynn died of some mysterious "thing," that her own mother did not give her over to a pedophile who raped and sodomized her to death. And once again, how can anyone say this is all part of God's plan?

Hopefully, both Prince and Howell will go to trial this year. As a liberal, I know I am not supposed to write the following, but this was a four month old infant. So, screw my bleeding heart-if they don't receive the death penalty, I hope they are both placed in general population, and every single other inmate knows exactly what they did. Hoping this is not asking for revenge, it is not vengeance, it's justice. It takes a special kind of evil to do what those two people did to Ashlynn Howell, and they do not deserve my pity. Christians would tell me I need to forgive them, because Jesus would. Maybe that's one reason I am close to becoming an Atheist: some people do not deserve forgiveness.

Thanks to Lee Golden for the original article.

http://erin-pokingatsnakes.blogspot.com/2014/02/evil-in-st-charles-missouri.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:42 am

Mom gets 25 years after baby sexually abused & strangled

By Cortney Peltz
updated3:13 PM EST, Tue January 13, 2015

NEED TO KNOW

• Warning: The details in this story are extremely graphic
  • Jessica Howell, 26, Howell must serve 85% of her 25 year-sentence before she is eligible for parole
  • Police say Howell allowed her boyfriend to engage in sexual activity with her 4-month-old daughter
  • The Missouri mother must register as a sex offender for the remainder of her life

ASHLYNN PETERS - 4 months - (2012) / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Jessica Lynn Howell and Jordan Lafayette Prince - St Charles, MO Howell
Warning: The details in this story are extremely graphic.

A 26-year-old Missouri mother was sentenced to 25 years in prison for the horrific death of her 4-month-old daughter.

Jessica Howell pleaded guilty on January 9 at the St. Charles Circuit Court to child abuse and second-degree murder, offenses that led to the death of Ashylnn Lilith Peters following a December 2012 attack.

According to a statement from the office of St. Charles County Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar, Howell’s daughter died of injuries she received after being sexually assaulted and strangled.

Howell is accused of allowing her boyfriend, Jordan Prince, to sexually assault her daughter, knowing he had previously committed another sexual offense involving a different child, the prosecutor says in the news release.

Investigators say Howell “engaged in text communications with Prince suggesting a willingness to allow him to engage in sexual activity with Ashlynn,” according to court documents.

Ashlynn was anally sodomized and suffered a massive laceration to her rectum, authorities say.

“The injuries to her anus and rectum were sufficient to eventually cause her death even without the strangulation,” according to a criminal complaint.

The infant also suffered multiple contusions, as well as blunt force trauma to the left side of her head, causing a hemorrhage to her skull, officials say in the complaint.

Howell must serve 85% of her 25 year-sentence before she is eligible for parole, according to prosecutor Tim Lohmar.

Under Missouri law, she is required to register as a sex offender for the remainder of her natural life, the prosecutor says.

Attempts by HLN to obtain comment from Howell's attorney have been unsuccessful.

Howell’s boyfriend faces first-degree murder, abuse of a child, and forcible sodomy charges in connection with the infant’s death. 
Prince's attorney declined to comment on his case. He is scheduled to appear in court for a jury trial in March.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/01/13/jessica-howell-sentenced-25-years-killing-sexual-assault-baby
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down