Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AYANNA WEBB - 2 yo - / Convicted: Dramon Rashon Green, father - Tyler, TX

3 posters

Go down

AYANNA WEBB - 2 yo - / Convicted: Dramon Rashon Green, father - Tyler, TX Empty AYANNA WEBB - 2 yo - / Convicted: Dramon Rashon Green, father - Tyler, TX

Post by willcarney Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Dad gets life in prison for killing toddler daughter who woke him up from nap

Thursday, May 30, 2013

TYLER, TX -- An East Texas man accused of kneeing his 2-year-old daughter in the stomach after she woke him up from a nap has pleaded guilty in her death and been sentenced to life in prison.

The Tyler Morning Telegraph reports 22-year-old Dramon Rashon Green pleaded guilty to capital murder Wednesday in the 2011 death of Ayanna Webb. A district court judge then sentenced him to life without the possibility of parole.
Smith County District Attorney Matt Bingham says if Green had gone to trial, he could have received the death penalty.
Police have said that they were alerted by medical personnel after the girl was brought to a hospital with suspicious injuries. She underwent emergency surgery to stop bleeding in her abdomen but died from her injuries.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?id=9121119

He should pay with his life.  William

Last edited by twinkletoes on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add date)
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

AYANNA WEBB - 2 yo - / Convicted: Dramon Rashon Green, father - Tyler, TX Empty Re: AYANNA WEBB - 2 yo - / Convicted: Dramon Rashon Green, father - Tyler, TX

Post by willcarney Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:06 pm

TYLER, Texas (AP) - An East Texas man accused of kneeing his 2-year-old daughter in the stomach after she woke him up from a nap has pleaded guilty in her death and been sentenced to life in prison.
The Tyler Morning Telegraph reports 22-year-old Dramon Rashon Green pleaded guilty to capital murder Wednesday in the 2011 death of Ayanna Webb. A district court judge then sentenced him to life without the possibility of parole.
Smith County District Attorney Matt Bingham says if Green had gone to trial, he could have received the death penalty.
Police have said that they were alerted by medical personnel after the girl was brought to a hospital with suspicious injuries. She underwent emergency surgery to stop bleeding in her abdomen but died from her injuries.

AYANNA WEBB - 2 yo - / Convicted: Dramon Rashon Green, father - Tyler, TX Dramon+green+for+web+
http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Tyler-man-sentenced-to-life-in-daughters-death-209538171.html

That explains why no death penalty.  He plead out to avoid it.  This should NOT be allowed.  William
willcarney
willcarney

Back to top Go down

AYANNA WEBB - 2 yo - / Convicted: Dramon Rashon Green, father - Tyler, TX Empty Re: AYANNA WEBB - 2 yo - / Convicted: Dramon Rashon Green, father - Tyler, TX

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:14 pm

I guess it's just a lot cheaper this way.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:56 am

life in prison to me is more torture because he has to sit in that little cell and think about what he did everyday of his life. he knows he did it, admitted to it, so now he has to live with it. that is punishment and to me more painful.

in her honor
danbridge
danbridge
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:14 pm

danbridge wrote:life in prison to me is more torture because he has to sit in that little cell and think about what he did everyday of his life. he knows he did it, admitted to it, so now he has to live with it. that is punishment and to me more painful.

in her honor

Maybe so.  But if executed he can't escape, get off on a tech and kill other little babies.  It's final.  Making every child alive safe from at least him.  William 
willcarney
willcarney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down