Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 12 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by mermaid55 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:03 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Maid of the Mer~ Thanks my little underwater friend for keeping an eye on this one. I don't know where you are getting those fancy charts but keep 'em coming!

Broward County Clerk Of The Courts
http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/Pubsearch/CaseSearch.aspx?SelectCourt=true&DisplayCitation=yes&DisplayType=Criminal
mermaid55
mermaid55
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 12 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by tammers1212 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:58 am

kiwimom wrote:It's a pity they haven't charged her with 1st degree murder because I don't believe Nicholas took the other pills by himself. IMO Raisa gave him all of them, not just the Lunesta she admitted to.

I have a hard time taking pills if I dont have enough water to take them with. The second you taste the horrible taste you want to spit them out. I could not imagine a child sitting there and sticking pills in his mouth and not spitting them out the second that taste hit their tongues. Also who the heck leaves medication where just anyone can get to them?? My medicine cabinet in the kitchen is up high with a child safety lock so my son has no way of getting in there. When my 3 yr old doesnt want to go to sleep I wait up w/him. I read a book, put on some cartoons and turn off the light etc. Then when hes finally asleep I go to bed. But I guess that is only what a normal/sane person would do?? I dont think this was just an irresponsible act either. I think it was intended. so sad :(
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:03 pm

You are so right Tammers! You may have missed the interaction we had with the suspect earlier in the case. Look through Part I and read some of her responses to our questions.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by tammers1212 Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:You are so right Tammers! You may have missed the interaction we had with the suspect earlier in the case. Look through Part I and read some of her responses to our questions.

WOW. My jaw was dropped the entire time. It seems like she cares more about herself than anything. :( Bottom line is the child should have NEVER been given a sleeping aid, especially lunesta. And he should have NEVER been able to get into the other narcotics. And like I said. A kid wont just sit there and chew/eat pills. My son wont even take his vitamins half the time w/o me having to convince him lol. I am off work now and off to bed. You all have a wonderful day :)
tammers1212
tammers1212
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm

I believe Raisa gave Nicholas the Lunesta as she has admitted to. I am weary on her giving the other meds to him. Did anyone ever think that there were so many drugs in that home that both parents were out of it have the time? The blame should not only be on Raisa. Why were there so many bottles? Who prescribed all these drugs to Alan Odze? How did he obtain all these drugs? I know Alan Odze he is not an innocent person. I believe that there is more that went on in that home than we all know. It is unfortunate that a little boys life was taken. I am not even sure this little boy had a chance in life with such parents. I have a funny feeling there was some lies on what actually went down in that house that day. Why was Raisa all beat up the last time she was arrested? hmmmm Raisa got charged with murder however, I think Alan Odze slid under the police. He knows how to work the system and can lie like the best of them. He should have been looked at more closely. There are things that this guy has done in his past that totally leads me to believe that not only did he abuse Raisa that he also made Raisa confess to it all so that she would not get deported. Again, we do not know what went on but it isn't this cut and dry. I know what he is capable of and it isn't pretty and it started when he was with NYPD.

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Welcome Anon. We don't believe Raisa was coerced into confessing because she has been on here defending her actions many times for giving Nicholas Lunesta. I can't imagine anyone needing 68 bottles of prescription pills and wonder if they were selling them. It would be interesting to know if Alan and Raisa took lie detector tests.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:32 pm

anon1234 wrote:I believe Raisa gave Nicholas the Lunesta as she has admitted to. I am weary on her giving the other meds to him. Did anyone ever think that there were so many drugs in that home that both parents were out of it have the time? The blame should not only be on Raisa. Why were there so many bottles? Who prescribed all these drugs to Alan Odze? How did he obtain all these drugs? I know Alan Odze he is not an innocent person. I believe that there is more that went on in that home than we all know. It is unfortunate that a little boys life was taken. I am not even sure this little boy had a chance in life with such parents. I have a funny feeling there was some lies on what actually went down in that house that day. Why was Raisa all beat up the last time she was arrested? hmmmm Raisa got charged with murder however, I think Alan Odze slid under the police. He knows how to work the system and can lie like the best of them. He should have been looked at more closely. There are things that this guy has done in his past that totally leads me to believe that not only did he abuse Raisa that he also made Raisa confess to it all so that she would not get deported. Again, we do not know what went on but it isn't this cut and dry. I know what he is capable of and it isn't pretty and it started when he was with NYPD.
Welcome! We have been following this case for a long time now. Did you know this famiy and Nicholas? We all feel sick about what happened to Nicholas.... what a precious loss! We have long wondered what was going on in that house.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm

I never knew Nicholas, nor did I know that Alan Odze and Raisa Bernabe had a child. I did not know of this unfortunate child's loss of life until very recently. Yes, I know Alan Odze and I had met Raisa Bernabe. Well, just as I had said previous I do not believe Raisa is the only one at fault for this. I am surprised that Alan Odze was capable of love much less conceiving a child. I find him to not be fond of women, believe it or not he is also very racial. He had issues when he was with NYPD and that never stopped.

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:19 pm

anon1234 wrote:I never knew Nicholas, nor did I know that Alan Odze and Raisa Bernabe had a child. I did not know of this unfortunate child's loss of life until very recently. Yes, I know Alan Odze and I had met Raisa Bernabe. Well, just as I had said previous I do not believe Raisa is the only one at fault for this. I am surprised that Alan Odze was capable of love much less conceiving a child. I find him to not be fond of women, believe it or not he is also very racial. He had issues when he was with NYPD and that never stopped.
Did you know him over a long period of time? That would be surprising to me if he were not bragging about a son! You said he has problems with women and is very racial? Were these his issues at the NYPD? It is so great to hear from someone who knows about them first-hand! We feel so awful for poor Nicholas and it is so hard to wrap our minds around what happened to this precious child!
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 pm

I knew him over a period of a few years. Well, that is great that he was proud that he had a son however, that is not any reason to believe that issues did not exist. As we know of the Casey Anthony case. I am not saying this was intentional but I can not wrap my head around the fact that there were 68 bottles of prescribed drugs in the house and both parents were alert all the time. I never knew of Alan Odze taken medications although many times I thought he should for the way he acted. I have proof of how he had treated women. I had found out information regarding his time with NYPD and I was told it wasn't all good. I know his character however, to maintain my identity I will only give up certain information on a blog. If you believe in Karma this would be a tragic thing that has happened to him possible due to how he has lied so much to people in the past, for his racial prejudices toward others...why??? I do not know those answers. Maybe something changed him after he was injured with NYPD or maybe it was his divorce to his first wife. Those are answers only he has. He in my mind has a lot of mental issues that needed to be addressed a long time ago. Have you ever read any of his articles that he has written about rights to police officers? I am not saying Raisa did not have any either but the Raisa I briefly knew would have been a better person had she not been with this man.

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm

anon1234 wrote:I knew him over a period of a few years. Well, that is great that he was proud that he had a son however, that is not any reason to believe that issues did not exist. As we know of the Casey Anthony case. I am not saying this was intentional but I can not wrap my head around the fact that there were 68 bottles of prescribed drugs in the house and both parents were alert all the time. I never knew of Alan Odze taken medications although many times I thought he should for the way he acted. I have proof of how he had treated women. I had found out information regarding his time with NYPD and I was told it wasn't all good. I know his character however, to maintain my identity I will only give up certain information on a blog. If you believe in Karma this would be a tragic thing that has happened to him possible due to how he has lied so much to people in the past, for his racial prejudices toward others...why??? I do not know those answers. Maybe something changed him after he was injured with NYPD or maybe it was his divorce to his first wife. Those are answers only he has. He in my mind has a lot of mental issues that needed to be addressed a long time ago. Have you ever read any of his articles that he has written about rights to police officers? I am not saying Raisa did not have any either but the Raisa I briefly knew would have been a better person had she not been with this man.
I wasn't saying he was proud that he had a son because I don't know him, only that a normal person wouldn't be able to stop themselves from bragging about a child! We welcome any additional information that people just like you can provide because the news reports lack so much of the total story. We want you to feel comfortable here and only tell us what you are willing to.... Thank-you for sharing what you have with us! I did not realize he had written articles. Those would be very interesting to read if you would be willing to show us where to find them.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Thank you for making me feel comfortable for talking on this. I had waited a few months to respond but the public should know that he is not a nice man and finally and in unfortunate circumstances, I finally could voice this. Some may listen some may not want to believe what I say, regardless I want to make the public aware that all of a sudden you here nothing of him that everything is now all silent where he is concerned and yes, the reports are not consistent and not thorough. This is so much like him to lie his way out of a situation. I am not sure if this article he wrote helps or not however, if you knew him and how he has acted regarding racism you would laugh at this article. www.raggededgemagazine.com/.../05/the_rockland_jo.html -

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 pm

anon1234 wrote:Thank you for making me feel comfortable for talking on this. I had waited a few months to respond but the public should know that he is not a nice man and finally and in unfortunate circumstances, I finally could voice this. Some may listen some may not want to believe what I say, regardless I want to make the public aware that all of a sudden you here nothing of him that everything is now all silent where he is concerned and yes, the reports are not consistent and not thorough. This is so much like him to lie his way out of a situation. I am not sure if this article he wrote helps or not however, if you knew him and how he has acted regarding racism you would laugh at this article. www.raggededgemagazine.com/.../05/the_rockland_jo.html -
You are more than welcome on this forum! Yes We have a Main Blog page: http://www.justice4caylee.org/main-blog-f10/ where we talk about anything and everything. You will find that we have made great friends along the way with one another. Newcomers are very welcome! We started out discussing Caylee's case and found comfort with one another sharing our lives (even in lighthearded ways to dull the pain of reading about these travesties day in and day out). We are from all walks of life, but one thing we have in common is that we are passionate about revealing the truth for the sake of all children. We are glad that you voiced your opinion online as it gives us a more complete picture (and you will find many of us are very opinionated ourselves wink ). Many of us guessed that there was a whole lot more to this story than what we found out from the Main Stream Media (MSM). We have an entire section devoted to Missing and Exploited Children which starts with Amber Alerts and goes through to Child Advocacy News: http://www.justice4caylee.org/forum.htm It is sickening to see name after name after name added to these lists as children are Abused, Murdered, Missing, and listed under Unresolved cases. tears We rejoice with each Found child. We hope you will visit often and join us here as well as on the Main Blog. kisses
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Thank you so much. I also wanted to mention that there was a Family Court case regarding Alan Odze vs. Raisa Bernabe in 2006. It was at the request of Alan Odze to have those papers withdrawn and the case withdrawn. Why would he take her to court in the first place if this was a happy baby situation? He also explains in articles that he was permanently disabled. I would like to know from what job? NYPD? if he says from the NYPD that is not true because he continued to work for the Federal Government after wards in which he was not technically disabled from that job either. I found a case that shows he went to court regarding his disability but it was, I believe, unfounded and dismissed. So, was it just that he wanted to try to collect two pensions or what I don't know. When I knew him he was moving around just fine and there were no injuries. Again, was this a lie?

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

Thanks for all the interesting info anon. Here's an excerpt of what raisa told me about Alan.

"I took good care of my my son. I gave him ONE lunesta and I WAS not
aware he had taken any more of the bitter pain killers his Father was
prescribed to because he was severely injured in the line of duty
protecting your disgusting ass and everyone else.

Alan J. Odze was usiing the drugs for severe pain to his back, neck, shoulder, and many other ogans which you don't give a ****"

She was always swearing at us etc. Quite a vicious and angry person.
Interesting you say it's not true about his being injured in the line of duty to save my sorry ass NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 12 96016
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Well, let's just say in no way shape or form did he EVER protect me! Maybe, Raisa wasn't the person I thought she was. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that her troubles stemmed from being with Alan Odze. Two people who are angry people do not make a great combination. Again, I will say Nicholas didn't stand a chance at life with them. Alan Odze was not injured in the line of duty at his last job. He was on his way to getting sued for police brutality and racism when he viciously ripped a black employee of where he worked out of the car for having a unlicensed, uninsured vehicle. That man ended up, so I am told, with a broken arm. He then in turn claimed disability to prevent being sued so I am told. Then on his way to FLA he went. If this isn't true than I would like to know the details of that incident that day.

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:11 pm

I have been reading this blog since this horrible tragedy happend to Nicholas. It has not been mentioned anywhere that Nicholas was a special needs child. I am not sure why this has been kept a secret, but I think it is time that it came out! I know that he would not have been able to open RX bottles, and would never have taken any of those pills! I would also just like to add that the pictures posted of Nicholas were some of the best pictures I have seen taken of him. I do not wish to disclose any other information, or how I know any of this, to keep my identity a secret. But did think it was time the truth was told!

truthbetold
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 pm

I have read the blog also and find it very very interesting. Truthbetold- yes it is time that it all came out! I am not implying that Raisa Bernabe was solely responsible for his death. She may or may not have administered the medications to him however, regardless this child had no chance of a normal life with two "angry parents" No one will really know what happened in that home that horrible day but I do know that those pill bottles should have been all in a place in no reach of any child. Again, I ask those previous questions regarding the prescribed drugs......The pictures of Nicholas are not my concern and they are wonderful my concern is letting the public know that Alan Odze is not an innocent person and has been known to lie his way through.

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Welcome truthbetold. What were Nicholas's special needs? I've only heard from some quarters about behaviour or sleep problems and that could just as easily be because of drugs they were giving him.
Anon1234 and truthbetold, if there is anything you are not sure you should post here you can click on the PM button under my picture or inmyfloridaopinions and send a message only to that person.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Nicholas did have behavior and sleep problems, but was also developmentally delayed (attended a special needs preschool), and I believe recieved Occupational and Speech Therapy.

truthbetold
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:44 pm

truthbetold wrote:Nicholas did have behavior and sleep problems, but was also developmentally delayed (attended a special needs preschool), and I believe recieved Occupational and Speech Therapy.
Possibly because of the drugs IMO. Maybe he was born with them in his system or Raisa had been giving him Lunesta since he was a baby.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1234 Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Munchausen Syndrome???? Maybe...???? With 68 bottles of pills in the house someone was abusing them. IMO Alan Odze should have never had that many in the home to begin with.

anon1234
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:05 am

anon1234 wrote:Munchausen Syndrome???? Maybe...???? With 68 bottles of pills in the house someone was abusing them. IMO Alan Odze should have never had that many in the home to begin with.
I agree, and have speculated that maybe they were selling prescription drugs.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:15 am

truthbetold wrote:I have been reading this blog since this horrible tragedy happend to Nicholas. It has not been mentioned anywhere that Nicholas was a special needs child. I am not sure why this has been kept a secret, but I think it is time that it came out! I know that he would not have been able to open RX bottles, and would never have taken any of those pills! I would also just like to add that the pictures posted of Nicholas were some of the best pictures I have seen taken of him. I do not wish to disclose any other information, or how I know any of this, to keep my identity a secret. But did think it was time the truth was told!
----Welcome to J4C TBT! If you read back to Nicky's first section you will find a couple of posts that intimate that he had some special needs. The question here is, were those needs based on his being pumped up with pills by his parental units?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:20 am

Welcome, anon and truth!

What really bothers me, (aside from the obvious) is the TIMELINE.

Why didn't Raisa take Nicholas to school that morning? Why did Alan supposedly wait until 11 am to wake up Nicholas? It doesn't make sense.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next