Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by princessmean1 Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Everlast wrote:There's an awful lot of boorish finger pointing going on in this thread, one should remember the old saying, “when you point your finger, four more are pointing back at you.”

The forum name in and of itself is a complete misnomer – this case isn’t about “murder.”
At best, the parent would be charged with being reckless, commonly referred to as negligent or involuntary manslaughter. Murder implies intent -- and from the facts we know, there is none.

This mother made a horrible mistake, to which she openly admitted. I see no purpose in berating her in this forum – her attempt at suicide is cause enough for a reasonable person to assume she holds great remorse.

But the users here perversely look for something else to dig up with pathetically amateurish attempts at “investigating further” and drawing proletarian parallels between this and the Caylee Anthony case.

The difference is day-and-night.

Furthermore, I get the feeling that the Coral Spring Police Department doesn’t need any help from a few self-aggrandizing keyboard warriors.

The harebrained notions that are tossed wildly around in this forum show an inhuman disregard for compassion and good taste. “We here for the children” seems to be an excuse to sit fat on your butt in front of a computer screen and tell yourself that you’re actually doing something to help children – well, you’re not.

More accurately, you’re showing extreme disrespect for the memory of this particular child, an indifference to the sanctity of young lives and absolute irresponsibility.

Maybe a different hobby is something you need.

Oh yes, we are so "boorish," ~don't you sound intelligent? Wow. Evidently, you did not do your homework. Legally, or otherwise. And apparently, the obvious escapes you. We did not invite this crazy mother here, we only tried to deal with her the best we could, given the circumstances. Her postings have been harassing at least, and MANIPULATIVE at best. Since you are so wise, "Everlast," why don't you tell me how all those drugs got into Nicholas' system? Why don't you tell me why a four year old was up for 20 plus hours? Why don't you tell me why Raisa decided to give her kid a sleeping pill that is only for ADULTS?

You can deflect, detract, and delay all you want, but the facts are as follows:

Raisa gave Nicholas an adult medication, to make him sleep. I'm guessing she did this because he didn't sleep from the other meds she (or someone else) had given him, as outlined in the tox report. Yeah, sure she didn't mean to kill him, he just wanted him to go away, and leave her alone.

I'm also guessing that Nicky was a difficult child. Raisa said he had a speech delay and could not communicate with her. So, I'm thinking, you find your speech delayed kidlet around open prescription bottles, and he can't tell you if he took any or not, you RUSH HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, I mean duh, SERIOUSLY> what the hell is she hiding? She didn't find Nick around any open scripts, that is a cover story for what her and her ex were doing to that poor kid.

That is her KID, her PUNK, her one and only....WTF? No , let me spell it out, what the fuck? Pardon my french. I just cannot imagine.

She must've, on some level, wanted to rid herself of Nicholas. The repeated, and I mean REPEATED, times Raisa said she was a good mommy, tells me something different. I actually AM a good mommy, but I can't ever recall any time I said I was, until this moment. The ones that are, don't have to say so, their kidlets and punks bear the evidence. None of my punks have turned up dead because of my neglience. And they won't either. If they die, it will be from some unforseen circumstance, but certainly not because I gave them pills. Are you kidding me?

You want to be a hero, Everlast? Explain the tox report. Please. We are all waiting to hear how little Nick got all those highly toxic drugs in his system. Explain to me why Raisa won't answer the simple question of WHEN she found Nick aroungd those open bottles. Explain to me how a 4 year-old could ingest all those pills. And please, while you are at it, explain to me why Raisa has such an anger issue, why she keeps coming here, uninvited, and why the hell you showed up to defend her? You do not know all the facts. Raisa is extremely manipulative. She held an entire forum hostage. I'm pretty sure she killed her kid, too. On purpose. You wanna spar? Let's go. I have more questions than I have answers.

We did not invite Raisa here, and we have been nothing but kind to her. She is the one that keeps coming back and causing trouble. (She and her IP are now banned, btw) If you are so concerned, I invite you to get Raisa some help. She offed her kid and is now trying to manipulate and control the entire internet with her vitrolic, hateful posts.

As far as I am concerned, you can both burn in hell.

I'm going to guess that he was "difficult" because someone was pumping his system with meds. He probably would've been a wonderful normal kidlet, if someone hadn't been feeding him medications.

I'm also guessing that Raisa didn't answer the "open script" question, because she couldn't remember what she said to the police. And she knew what she had done. Like I said, it's what you DON'T say that is more telling than what you do say.

Raisa never found Nicky around open bottles, that is a cover story for what really happened. Hence the press conference that never happened. They were drugging that poor kid, and that explains his behavior, and it explains everything. Yeah, they didn't think it was going to kill him, but they sure wanted him to shut up and not exist. Some people are just so freaking selfish. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 102476
NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 924862 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 100487
princessmean1
princessmean1
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by kiwimom Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:10 am

Here's a link to the slightly longer version of the ME's report. Sorry, I can't copy PDF's. It doesn't say much else except confirm that supposedly Nicholas was last seen alive at 12.01am. That would have been by his father, who put him to bed according to Raisa if that's true. Then his father didn't wake up until 11am. I think I read Raisa went to work that morning. Is that right?
I'm wondering why Raisa didn't look in on Nicholas before she went to work like most mothers would have. I'm also wondering what the father was doing sleeping in til 11am if he was supposed to be looking after a 4 year old. I suppose it's possible that he slept in because Nicholas didn't wake him up, but it's also possible that the father normally slept til almost lunchtime, which makes me wonder if keeping Nicholas up until midnight was normal practice so he could sleep in. I wish we could get a copy of the search warrant.

http://www.coralsprings.com/frontpage5/cause2.pdf
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 am

kiwimom wrote:Here's a link to the slightly longer version of the ME's report. Sorry, I can't copy PDF's. It doesn't say much else except confirm that supposedly Nicholas was last seen alive at 12.01am. That would have been by his father, who put him to bed according to Raisa if that's true. Then his father didn't wake up until 11am. I think I read Raisa went to work that morning. Is that right?
I'm wondering why Raisa didn't look in on Nicholas before she went to work like most mothers would have. I'm also wondering what the father was doing sleeping in til 11am if he was supposed to be looking after a 4 year old. I suppose it's possible that he slept in because Nicholas didn't wake him up, but it's also possible that the father normally slept til almost lunchtime, which makes me wonder if keeping Nicholas up until midnight was normal practice so he could sleep in. I wish we could get a copy of the search warrant.

[url=http://www.coralsprings.com/frontpage5/cause2.pdf
http://www.coralsprings.com/frontpage5/cause2.pdf[/quote[/url]]

I had exactly the same thoughts myself!!! Nicholas went to preschool. Raisa would take him each morning before work, so why didn't she check on him before making the decision to leave him home that day. And if she decided to leave him home, why didn't she wake Alan, so he could watch him.

The 11 am first check on Nicholas, just has my mind in a bind.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 am

Another interesting fact:

Note at the bottom of the full autopsy report, the wording other(s), meaning maybe plural:
Narrative/Summary Prepared by: John Dellagloria
Cause of Death: Combined drug toxicity (Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Ibuprofen, and Eszopiclone)
Due to:
Due to:
Due to:
Contributory Cause:
Manner of Death: Homicide
Injury Non-prescribed drugs had been given by other(s)
Description:
Autopsy at: 9:00:00AM ON 09/11/2009
Pathologist: Iouri Boiko, M.D.

http://www.coralsprings.com/frontpage5/cause2.pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:12 am

Personally, I have no doubt in my mind that they were drugging Nicholas. Tom posted another case that is similar to this one, were BOTH parents were charged for doing basically the same exact thing.

https://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/murdered-children-f38/rebecca-riley-4-yo-2006-brockton-ma-t4450.htm
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Everlast Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 am

Admin wrote:Personally, I have no doubt in my mind that they were drugging Nicholas. Tom posted another case that is similar to this one, were BOTH parents were charged for doing basically the same exact thing.

There probably isn't much else to keep that "no doubt" company either.

Again, with the wild, irresponsible fantasies -- you're truly living up to everything I said in my first post. Realize that these theories exist within your own warped imagination.

Now, go spend a day crafting your next reply so your lap-dogs and trained seals here can post little clappy emoticons and you can all feel good about yourselves for another day.

Or better yet, get off your butt and do something in real life for real children/your own kids -- go out for some fresh air.

This internet, chat-room fixation is obviously turning your brain and your body into mush.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 731916

Everlast
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticOne Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:58 am

Everlast wrote:
Admin wrote:Personally, I have no doubt in my mind that they were drugging Nicholas. Tom posted another case that is similar to this one, were BOTH parents were charged for doing basically the same exact thing.

Again, with the wild, irresponsible fantasies -- you're truly living up to everything I said in my first post. Realize that these theories exist within your own warped imagination.

Now, go spend a day crafting your next reply so your lap-dogs and trained seals here can post little clappy emoticons and you can all feel good about yourselves for another day.

Or better yet, get off your butt and do something in real life for real children/your own kids -- go out for some fresh air.

This internet, chat-room fixation is obviously turning your brain and your body into mush.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 731916

While I respect your right to have an opinion (even though it is apparent you haven't done your research before voicing it - but then you know what they say about opinions.. everyone has one.. just like..., well you know what I am saying).

I just have one, and only one question to ask of you, and I pray you answer honestly... what have you done for these children lately????? .

Have you searched for a missing one (we have).. have you posted information in the hopes that a missing one is found (we have, and they have), have you invested your time and energy into the research of such cases (we have)...have you ever taken the the time to call in for a wellness check of one you felt was suicidal (we have), have you lifted one finger (besides the one you are giving us now), to do anything other than to be critical? We are parents, we are grandparents,we are aunts and uncles. Everyday we meet the needs of our children. Some of them are grown to care for families of their own (yes, we didn't kill them when they were young and helpless). So you know what.. we can sit our fat lazy butts on this computer all day and speculate.. but we don't...we volunteer, we raise our grandchildren, we raise awareness.... we play with our children and help them grow into responsible adults... And you know why... BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE WE HAVE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD.

I don't know why you joined this forum, but it appears your agenda was to do nothing with what we are about ..... there are a million of you out there like you......all mouth and no action! You don't need us and WE CERTAINLY DON'T NEED YOU.

So please, do us all a big favor and take it somewhere else, please.
MysticOne
MysticOne

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Everlast wrote:

Well now, it would seem that you have the same fixation, otherwise why would you even be here to run your mouth in the first place??? You must have taken the time to read our blog in order for you to form an opinion, no matter how far out in left field it is, your brain/body has also turned into mush. You have no idea what some of our members have done/are doing, for not only their own children/grandchildren but, for children they don't even know, they are being a voice for those that have no voice, a voice for the abused/neglected & MURDERED children, can you say the same thing?? I suggest you clean out your own closet before worrying about someone else's.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Everlast wrote:

You must be a relative of Raisa's. Hot tempers seem to run in the family.

You didn't address one of my questions, not one.

Hello, deflection, meet Everlast.

It's a fairly good technique, but it won't work.

And do you want a little clapping emoticon? NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 842970

Mystic and and Always summed it nicely for you, Everlast.

Now excuse me, I am off to spend the day "crafting" a response. LOL
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Everlast wrote:

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 258Troll_spray
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Everlast wrote:

Why don't you start your own forum that expresses your own views instead of attacking us?
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 pm

MysticOne wrote:
Everlast wrote:

While I respect your right to have an opinion (even though it is apparent you haven't done your research before voicing it - but then you know what they say about opinions.. everyone has one.. just like..., well you know what I am saying).

I just have one, and only one question to ask of you, and I pray you answer honestly... what have you done for these children lately????? .

Have you searched for a missing one (we have).. have you posted information in the hopes that a missing one is found (we have, and they have), have you invested your time and energy into the research of such cases (we have)...have you ever taken the the time to call in for a wellness check of one you felt was suicidal (we have), have you lifted one finger (besides the one you are giving us now), to do anything other than to be critical? We are parents, we are grandparents,we are aunts and uncles. Everyday we meet the needs of our children. Some of them are grown to care for families of their own (yes, we didn't kill them when they were young and helpless). So you know what.. we can sit our fat lazy butts on this computer all day and speculate.. but we don't...we volunteer, we raise our grandchildren, we raise awareness.... we play with our children and help them grow into responsible adults... And you know why... BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCE WE HAVE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD.

I don't know why you joined this forum, but it appears your agenda was to do nothing with what we are about ..... there are a million of you out there like you......all mouth and no action! You don't need us and WE CERTAINLY DON'T NEED YOU.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 845400 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 680279 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 845400 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 680279
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:12 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:
Everlast wrote:

Well now, it would seem that you have the same fixation, otherwise why would you even be here to run your mouth in the first place??? You must have taken the time to read our blog in order for you to form an opinion, no matter how far out in left field it is, your brain/body has also turned into mush. You have no idea what some of our members have done/are doing, for not only their own children/grandchildren but, for children they don't even know, they are being a voice for those that have no voice, a voice for the abused/neglected & MURDERED children, can you say the same thing?? I suggest you clean out your own closet before worrying about someone else's.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 100487 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 845400
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 pm

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:
Everlast wrote:

Why don't you start your own forum that expresses your own views instead of attacking us?

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 325898 Amen, sister! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 845400
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm

MysticOne wrote:
Everlast wrote:

ya! take it, YOU, somewhere and don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out! NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 924862
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Everlast wrote:

I can't make up my mind if there's something wrong with YOUR brain or your moral compass or both. Of all the things YOU could have done today you chose a mother, who gave lethal drugs to her 4 year old, killing him, to be your cause. Why don't you get off YOUR butt and try defending the innocent instead. As for ignorant comments assuming that we're all talk and no show, among other things, many of our members were official searchers for Caylee Anthony and got more than enough fresh air. You really need to get accustomed to the new millennium or you'll get left behind. The internet's here to stay. Pillock.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaMaria Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Everlast wrote:

And YOU are here because.........................?

Of your personal admiration for baby killers?

Feel free not to stay.

Better yet, go take a Lunesta and I bet you will feel better in the morning. I hear they work just great. At least that what I learned from Raisa ;-)
TiaMaria
TiaMaria

Back to top Go down

Post by MIZBELLA Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Here ya go Everlast ....this emoticon is just for youNICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 Troisd10
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA

Job/hobbies : Assembler

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Everlast wrote:

And why don't you just get off this blog and leave these good people alone, they are only doing good for children. We do not need your negativism here and here is my little emoticon for you. NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 Tongue10 I am sick of the way my friends are treated by you and your cohorts.
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Everlast wrote:

I have only one response for NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 10yns7m
momgot2kids
momgot2kids

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:05 am

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 Hand-stretched-middle_~42-15349237Everlast!
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:08 am

Haven't we heard the "get off your butt and do something " before ... kinda like "get off your ass and search for my grandaughter."
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by RedHead Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 am

Everblast,

Boff off and find another forum where you can blog with folks who share your opinions or that like to spar with you. We don't. You are not welcome here.
RedHead
RedHead

Job/hobbies : Advocating for Justice and Fighting Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post by MIZBELLA Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 am

Now I will post my well crafted adult response to you Everlast. HOW DARE YOU assume that the people of this forum do nothing more than sit on their butts all day and play arm chair detectives? What have you done lately to prevent another child from being kidnapped, exploited, abused or MURDERED!! Did you trudge through knee to waist deep bug infested vegatation and brush searching for the lifeless body of a 2 1/2 year old child and continued on no matter how hot, tired, or thirsty you were out of love and compassion for a child you did not even know? Did you donate food and water and manpower to TES and do so with a pure heart regardless of who's child it was that was being searched for? Did you pass out flyers? Did you contact your congressman regarding the child abuse laws in your state? Well many, many members of this forum have and will continue to do so. You can call me an arm chair detective and you can say I am physically and mentally turning to mush, in fact you can call me whatever it is that you like.... If it prevents another child from being kidnapped, exploited, abused or MURDERED!! bring on the mud slinging and name calling. I have broad shoulders and I have been called much worse. We as a group have united to be the voice for the smallest victims...and we will not be deterred. I think you need to do some serious soul searching and decide why it is you are really here on "OUR" blog? I know why I am here. Maybe you should think about all the small children is this world who suffer at the hands of so called loved ones ..... the ones who suffer from being drugged, beaten, starved, sexually abused, and left like they are yesterdays trash. Could you look into the eyes of a small child who lives a life of hell and turn the other cheek? I can't and I won't. I pray that you never have the pleasure of encountering a child who has suffered such devastation. I hope you never have to look into the eyes of a child who's sparkle has turned to dull and blank... a child who is so broken that you don't know how to fix them. In closing I hope the lord touches your heart and you find compassion and love to also be a voice for the children that are being forgotten in our society everyday.
MIZBELLA
MIZBELLA

Job/hobbies : Assembler

Back to top Go down

Post by RedHead Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 am

MIZBELLA wrote:Now I will post my well crafted adult response to you Everlast. HOW DARE YOU assume that the people of this forum do nothing more than sit on their butts all day and play arm chair detectives? What have you done lately to prevent another child from being kidnapped, exploited, abused or MURDERED!! Did you trudge through knee to waist deep bug infested vegatation and brush searching for the lifeless body of a 2 1/2 year old child and continued on no matter how hot, tired, or thirsty you were out of love and compassion for a child you did not even know? Did you donate food and water and manpower to TES and do so with a pure heart regardless of who's child it was that was being searched for? Did you pass out flyers? Did you contact your congressman regarding the child abuse laws in your state? Well many, many members of this forum have and will continue to do so. You can call me an arm chair detective and you can say I am physically and mentally turning to mush, in fact you can call me whatever it is that you like.... If it prevents another child from being kidnapped, exploited, abused or MURDERED!! bring on the mud slinging and name calling. I have broad shoulders and I have been called much worse. We as a group have united to be the voice for the smallest victims...and we will not be deterred. I think you need to do some serious soul searching and decide why it is you are really here on "OUR" blog? I know why I am here. Maybe you should think about all the small children is this world who suffer at the hands of so called loved ones ..... the ones who suffer from being drugged, beaten, starved, sexually abused, and left like they are yesterdays trash. Could you look into the eyes of a small child who lives a life of hell and turn the other cheek? I can't and I won't. I pray that you never have the pleasure of encountering a child who has suffered such devastation. I hope you never have to look into the eyes of a child who's sparkle has turned to dull and blank... a child who is so broken that you don't know how to fix them. In closing I hope the lord touches your heart and you find compassion and love to also be a voice for the children that are being forgotten in our society everyday.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 845400 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 845400 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 680279 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 680279 NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 7 325898 Bravo Mizbella!
RedHead
RedHead

Job/hobbies : Advocating for Justice and Fighting Cancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next