Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 15 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by babyjustice Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 am

I'm following this case too. But it looks like it's just a calendar call so not sure anything will happen.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 15 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Future Scheduled Hearings

08/06/2012

Hearing/Status Conference

Hearing Time: 9:00 AM
Judicial Officer(s): Haimes - FH, David A,

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=2983009&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=yes&CaseNumber=10013139CF10A&SearchType=
mermaid55
mermaid55
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernlw Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:47 pm

This makes me sick. A year ago my youngest was having massive sleep issues. She would wake up at 12 or 1 AM and stay awake for 3-4 hours. This went on for months. It took a toll on every aspect of my life, being that damn exhausted, and still not once did it ever occur to me to give my toddler any sleep aid, prescription or otherwise. I would occasionally give her infant tylenol or motrin IF I had reason to believe there was a problem. Ultimately she got tubes in her ears and over several more months she got back into a normal routine. Seriously, so ill that this poor baby hasn't gotten the justice he deserves.

One more question/concern: Don't you guys ever worry that the "new" posters who supposidly have inside info are fakers?

Gingernlw
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:14 am

One more question/concern: Don't you guys ever worry that the "new" posters who supposedly have inside info are fakers?
---Yes, we do. As we do permit all non-slanderous or non-vulgar comments from all registered members I do carefully remind the readers occasionally that these are "opinions" and "personal observations" that may or may not be based in fact. We certainly have had our share of "vendettas" that have been witnessed on the site. We, as moderators, have the ability to determine the sources of these posts. Kind of like, tracing a call. We can also shut off access to anyone who appears to be abusing our good faith and trust.
Thanks for your question.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:17 pm

I read Nic's thread part 1 and 2 yesterday.I think Raisa was using us to try and come up with a defense.I still don't understand why no charges were brought against Alan.He was guilty of Dr. shopping.No one has 68 scripts.I'm expecting her to throw him under the bus at trial.

Ginger...Raisa was real and a nasty,nasty person.I shudder when I think about what Nic must have endured.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:00 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
One more question/concern: Don't you guys ever worry that the "new" posters who supposedly have inside info are fakers?
---Yes, we do. As we do permit all non-slanderous or non-vulgar comments from all registered members I do carefully remind the readers occasionally that these are "opinions" and "personal observations" that may or may not be based in fact. We certainly have had our share of "vendettas" that have been witnessed on the site. We, as moderators, have the ability to determine the sources of these posts. Kind of like, tracing a call. We can also shut off access to anyone who appears to be abusing our good faith and trust.
Thanks for your question.
And, sometimes LE is contacted on behalf of a child's interests depending on the various circumstances.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Raisa is due in court today.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:22 pm

darn, it was so much more interesting when she was here and telling us things that would incrimate her.... duh But, it is about time she was in court and that dh of hers needs to be right beside her! mad1
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:09 am

I agree IMFO. Anyone have an update yet?

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Date
Description
Additional Text
08/09/2012 Hearing/Status Conference Hearing Time: 9:00 AM

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=2983009&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=yes&CaseNumber=10013139CF10A&SearchType=
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:11 pm

10/26/2012 Calendar Call Hearing Time: 9:00 AM

mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Raisa

Date
Description
Additional Text
02/01/2013 Calendar Call Hearing Time: 9:00 AM

inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Will this case never end?
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 am

Date

Description

Additional Text

05/22/2013

Hearing Time: 9:30 AM

03/20/2013

Hearing Time: 9:30 AM

mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by danbridge Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:31 am

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS ON LITTLE NICHOLAS OTHER THAN HE IS WITH JAYDEN AND CAYLEE AWAY FROM THESE IDIOT PEOPLE. OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE GET ANGRY BECAUSE THEY'RE GUILTY. ANOTHER PIECE OF WORK I TELL YOU. NICHOLAS IS SAFE IN GOD'S HANDS.
danbridge
danbridge

Job/hobbies : MOVIES, MUSIC

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:10 am

danbridge wrote:I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS ON LITTLE NICHOLAS OTHER THAN HE IS WITH JAYDEN AND CAYLEE AWAY FROM THESE IDIOT PEOPLE. OBVIOUSLY PEOPLE GET ANGRY BECAUSE THEY'RE GUILTY. ANOTHER PIECE OF WORK I TELL YOU. NICHOLAS IS SAFE IN GOD'S HANDS.

Yes and his mother and father have yet to pay the price. JMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gymm37 Sun May 19, 2013 8:55 am

Anon 1234 you have no idea what your talking about . Ur a fack man urself. All I can say please stop running your mouth about stuff you do not know . He was walking w a cane mr . Dr . Because he was very hurt . Serverly . Get your fax straight , Alan would never take his pain meds during the day . And the reason he had so many pills. , if your pathetic life needs to know, only a few of the bottles were narcotics . And he always had extra at the end of the month . Because of his insurance plan he had to fill his script the week of when he was prescribed them . To this day that man can't turn his neck, his knees are crushed . And people get ur facts straight b4 you write anything , he never dr shopped, he had s pain management dr. And a neurologist .. Is that ok with you awful misguided people

Gymm37
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gymm37 Sun May 19, 2013 9:10 am

Twink I'm here to give u your facts straight about Alan odze . He was a loving father to Nicolas . Alot of things you experts are writting on is totally blown out of proportion . I'm not getting into it, but the state of Florida did not do there job, when Alan filed and complained about Nicolas mother , he threatened his life . There were a few other incidents. By the way that"huge@ bag if pills had 6 narcotics in them . Mostly duplicates, because the heavy drug addict never finishe his medicine . He would usually have ten /15 left after the mo. His pain management dr , would just write him scripts.. Dr . Shopping , who said that was pretty funny, most if did it yourself, it's not any of your business but he had two dr. When I read your comments everybody , you must not know this man . So if u feel better about your lives, and feel the need to gossip at least check your resources first . Stop telling lord

Gymm37
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 19, 2013 10:33 am

Who threatened his life? You seem to imply it was the state of Florida.

The articles posted here are from published news accounts, not something any of us is making up.

No insurance company requires you to refill a prescription that is not needed. It is illegal to hoard narcotics.

Why did he leave Nicholas in the care of Raisa? She's a first class nut job.

Whether he is dumb or a criminal, I don't know. I do know a little baby boy is dead. You claim he knew Raisa was unfit, yet he left his son with her anyway. He lived with her anyway.

You are obviously biased and have a pony in this race.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gymm37 Sun May 19, 2013 9:05 pm

I agree .. And yes the man is a bit of a quirk he does have problems throwing away things .. And whenever he left the house the pills were locked up . He has a huge safe , and I personally know they were locked up weather that but job or not got the combination, I'm not sure . But what woman sees that her child had pills in his hands and puts him too bed ., I myself am a loving caring mother who lost her child , from a genetic disorder . I was an outstanding mother that gave a child that had 2 wks to live , 3 yrs of love was it hard yes, but I gave him the best quality of life . Poor Nicolas when I look into his eyes I'm the pics , I have of him he looks sad . I know the pics I have of him when he was with Alan he looks happy .. That's the only time . I have. Gone over this with Alan over and over when the papers were interviewing you, why didn't you speak up for your son . We are our children's advocates. He regrets that now, I mean they paint of pic of him like s monster.. He is not . Alite off absolutely .. She should fry in HELL sorry to say . She had a healthy child, who had a chance to live a normal life . That kills me , my child did not have that chance . But my baby boy was happy even w a feeding tube in every pic he laughed and was happy for life . Believe me I have given Alan hrs and hrs of lectures . I want him to go back into the court and testify that she needs to pay for her sons death . I'm in the process of doing that now . No Alan does not get a slap on his wrist, he lives s this everyday of his life , maybe that's worse knowing that you should of opened up your mouth more . Lord knows his mouth is big enough when he writes all the time about the gun laws . I live w Alan right now believe me when my family read all of this , they were horrified .. The only meds we have in here are medicine cabinet mon narcotics . The only thing I will allow him to take is tramadols . After Nicolas death , that's when he went into a deep depression and became using them to numb out himself .. He will not touch snything, and it's been two yrs I won't allow it . I want him to feel what happened to his son .. I know he did not mean for Nicolas to get his hands on them . He was at work that day .. I wish they would have communicated more, Alan would of told her to take Nicolas to the hospital . Had he even been in contact w the pills .. But believe me I advocate 4 children dear raiisa is. far from over . She will be in jail . I have already had Alan submit to broward cty, that he wants her prosecuted . I myself couldn't believe what I heard when he said he thought she was a loving mother . I told him that'd where you screwed up . How could you defend the women that killed your child . He now knows this . At the time because what he saw , that Nicolas was slow at learning, he still wasn't talking at 4 . He went to all the early intervention services . He says she took him to all his appts. I told him that's not love. , she was covering her ass , because if he didn't go , then maybe they would of called protective services on her ass and had Nicolas removed like he should of been

Gymm37
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gymm37 Sun May 19, 2013 9:29 pm

I do also know that Alan went to family court to try and get custody of Alan . Twice the judge said no . That's Florida for you . They are the real murderers here . And yes the detectives told him that where he got the medicines Walgreens they do not take back medicines . Here in n.y they do not . I know that to be a fact because they gave me the wrong prescription, and I took it home . I told them it was wrong . They fixed the mistake . And I asked do u want me to bring them back , they said no . Yes he should of flushed them down the toilet , but Alan is going back to CRT , because I told him they are going to listen to you now . We fight about this constantly, but I will make sure Nicolas gets justice . No I believe Alan should of opened up his big mouth more . I ask him all the time why didn't you advocate more for your son . I do know he loved him and still does .. Now I kind of see why he didn't want me on this site .. There will finally be justice for Nicolas . I will be his advocate , I'm getting all of Alan's pedis ions for custody all the times he called bcf on her . This is far from over. Trust me I know more then anybody Alan has faults, we all do . I am one person he listens to , his defense used to be to me they did not charge me. I said just because they didn't charge you does not mean ur not guilty . I am making him relive this all over again, because the state of Florida is at fault too . They do not protect children . Look at poor lil caycee Anthony . Now if that wasn't cut and dry that she MURDERED her child !! Wake up Florida . Nothing but a bunch of backwards judges and court systems

Gymm37
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravven099 Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Please Florida stop letting child murderers get away w this . As for you raisa you are a crazy bitch . I know all about you . You wouldn't even let Nicolas play w toys . Your an awful women that is slowly going to rot away like Alan is . He had aged 15 years since this . If the law won't do anything, trust me god is . That man is 54 and looks 70 . His father looks younger then him .. God is taking care of them , that's for sure

Ravven099
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 15 Empty The truth

Post by Disgusting06 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:19 am

Well I will have you know , this is first hand don't blame raisa for everything . Alan ODZE is a true sick man . I believed he murdered his son or wanted him out of the way , for his kids . They have no respect for him he hit Nicolas for almost two yrs. numerous times he abused that young boy like he did the civilians when he worked .he never wanted that little boy he was looking for a fling . Something quick because he was married . He had so much pressure going on with his kids from his marriage that the only thing to do was take the life of a helpless child . He is a manipulator. He did not want to lose his house wife , the 20 yr marriage. He had this planned and I have proof .. I have a confession.. Please Florida listen to what I'm saying, and the many other people . He was never married to Raisa, I do not know why the papers, or the other angels for Nicolas that blog, say wife or husband . He was on the job, working for "our" govt. and on work hours, met his mistress, had a fling , and then tried to hide the child for almost two yrs. living his suburban life , fine, without a care in the world. It's funny when I see his fat face on the cover of the paper, on the Internet saying , he wants answers and justice for Nicolas 's death . This is coming from a man who hid this child , wasn't there when the mother delivered the baby . Even though she asked him to, it was her first child, his second. Even if you are not a couple , the mother in labor , and delivering would want the support of the man who , was living a lie. He is not a man , as to not even call her at the hospital after , as he says the son that he loved was murdered.. He never wanted this child to be born . And when everything finally came out in the open, the adultery, the domestic violence that was going on with his "wife" in a little suburban community, it all became too much . He was arrested twice for threats on his wife, in the house that he shared with her and there two kids . When this selfish man finally went to see his son for the first time, he had the nerve to make the child's mother out to be the bad one . As long as Alan looks like he is the grieving father, he feels good about himself. The truth is Alan couldn't keep going back and forth from Florida , where Nicolas and his mother lived , to New York , where he still had his two teenage kids , and now an ugly divorce to go through . His assets, and his only goal for revenge against his wife of twenty years was all that was obsessing his brain. In New York Alan went through criminal charges , pressed against his wife, and shame from his children , which after a few months he couldn't take . The only reason he went back to Florida was because , he was broke, and had no where to go , until the divorce was final. He may want the public to think that he went to Florida to see his 4 year old son, but the truth is , he stayed with his parents, who did not live far from his mistress , and the son he had conceived when he was married . Alan knew Nicolas was not afraid of anything , and he knew that little boy , would climb on top of the counter, where he kept his pills, and get into them . Raisa is at fault, but he was the one to give the lethal dose of pills to his son .. It's funny this is the same man that was behind raisa all the way , saying what a good mother she was . How would he know, he was barely there. Please let justice be served, for Nicolas . He lives in a death sentence everyday, knowing ultimately he is the murderer of Nicolas . All because of a affair.. A child suffered

Disgusting06
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 15 Empty Continuation

Post by Disgusting06 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:46 am

F
I'm sorry , there were a few things wrote wrong . That man had two kids , I may have wrote one . And the part where he abused Nicolas for two years was incorrect, he never saw him for two years of his life, for a total of a year and a half on and off , in which that time , he knew Nicolas was being mistreated, and he knew this because he received numerous phone calls from Nicolas mother. Threatening to do harm to him. But still the killer that now walks free, couldn't protect his child , couldn't stand up for him. Instead he tried to forget that he existed , and went along indulging his children with anything they wanted, while there brother was suffering .... And they were living and profiting from the guilt if any that Alan had, from having a another life, hidden like a dirty secret...

Disgusting06
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:22 am

It's so difficult to read such long posts when paragraphs are not used.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next