Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

+37
danbridge
Gingernlw
babyjustice
Nomadness
truthbetold
anon1234
tammers1212
mom_in_il
MililaniGirl
oviedo45
So_Cal
hawaiicalls
RedHead
inmyfloridaopinion
Everlast
vixen
momgot2kids
p3p4ni3
twinkletoes
TiaMaria
twiglet
kidsRspecial
OKGran
onehope
Bear aka GA
princessmean1
mermaid55
MysticOne
tears4caylee
Annabeth
kygirl09
alwaysbelieve
MIZBELLA
kiwimom
admin
Raisa
TomTerrific0420
41 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 16 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:53 am

Disgusting06, I have always said this man is a POS who should be in prison.  IIRC he was a cop and thus knew how to work the system.  He is every bit as responsible for the death of this poor baby as Raisa, perhaps even more so.

Apparently he is going to get off with nothing.  This is wrong.  This is disgusting.

You should change your name to disgusted instead of disgusting.  JMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 16 Empty Re: NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Looks like there is a hearing coming up....

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=2983009&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=yes&CaseNumber=10013139CF10A&SearchType=
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:34 pm

'Bout time! Thanks IMFO!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:12 pm

7/9/14 is the next date for a hearing/status conference.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:17 pm

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:7/9/14 is the next date for a hearing/status conference.    
How does ANYTHING ever get done in our courts? Delay, delay, postpone, delay. Frustrating!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 pm

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:7/9/14 is the next date for a hearing/status conference.    

kisses  hello  heart  sad hug 

Thanks for this info.  I checked on it recently and found nothing.

This is taking forever.  Then there will be years of appeals.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Gymm37 wrote:Anon 1234 you have no idea what your talking about . Ur a fack man urself. All I can say please stop running your mouth about stuff you do not know . He was walking w a cane mr . Dr . Because he was very hurt . Serverly . Get your fax straight , Alan would never take his pain meds during the day . And the reason he had so many pills. , if your pathetic  life needs to know, only a few of the bottles were narcotics . And he always had extra at the end of the month . Because of his insurance plan he had to fill his script the week of when he was prescribed them . To this day that man can't turn his neck, his knees are crushed . And people get ur facts straight b4 you write anything , he never dr shopped, he had s pain management dr. And a neurologist .. Is that ok with you awful misguided people

Hi Gymm,

Thank you for coming here and helping us to understand. I'm so sorry for Alan's loss. I just have a couple of quick questions, if you could ask Alan for me, I'd sure appreciate it.

When Alan went to wake Nicholas that morning, it was it a school day... I'm just curious why Raisa didn't get him up that morning and off to school when she went to work? Didn't she usually wake Nicholas up and get him ready for school? Did Alan even know Raisa had not taken Nicholas to school?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Next Court Date:

08/27/2014 Hearing/Status Conference Hearing Time: 9:30 AM
Judicial Officer(s): Haimes - FH, David A,

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Clerkwebsite/BCCOC2/OdysseyPA/CaseSummary.aspx?CaseID=2983009&hidSearchType=party_case&DisplayCitation=yes&CaseNumber=10013139CF10A&SearchType=
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Gymm37 wrote:Anon 1234 you have no idea what your talking about . Ur a fack man urself. All I can say please stop running your mouth about stuff you do not know . He was walking w a cane mr . Dr . Because he was very hurt . Serverly . Get your fax straight , Alan would never take his pain meds during the day . And the reason he had so many pills. , if your pathetic  life needs to know, only a few of the bottles were narcotics . And he always had extra at the end of the month . Because of his insurance plan he had to fill his script the week of when he was prescribed them . To this day that man can't turn his neck, his knees are crushed . And people get ur facts straight b4 you write anything , he never dr shopped, he had s pain management dr. And a neurologist .. Is that ok with you awful misguided people

Narcotics can not be refilled early but they can be refilled late.

It is against the law to hoard narcotics.  I don't recall the limit but there definitely is a limit as to how many narcotic pills may be on hand at any one time.   Hoarding narcotics is illegal in Florida and I suspect most other states.

If he had so many left overs it sounds like he was being prescribed too many.

BTW, the state has closed many of the pain pill mills in south Florida since the time of poor little Nicholas's death.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Ladybug made a post on the main blog and said this thread was locked.   I am not sure
how or why, so I have unlocked it until I hear if there is a reason to have it locked.    No 
Please let me know if I am in error.  heart 

Here is Ladybug's post:

Re: ~ MAIN BLOG ~ JULY 2014 ~

Post by ladibug on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:02 pm
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t11681-drugging-children-unrecognized-form-of-child-abuse

hello Like some others here I've been re-reading the 26 pg case of Nicholas Odze.  The above link tells about the increasing use of medicines (over-the-counter and prescription) being given to children and the dangers involved. This doctor thinks this practice should be chargeable abuse.

Now, regarding the drugs in Nicholas's home - Alan was never charged with anything?  I can't believe it.  They were his drugs - and even if there were only trace amounts in Nicholas' system the toddler still had access to them - and Alan let Raisa have his Lunesta so right there he should be charged with "illegally dispensing prescription" meds.  And after seeing the picture of Raisa with the black eye I wonder about a lot of other things too. Nicholas should not have died, but I don't think his mother is the only one who should be facing court.
explode (BTW, the Nicholas Odze forum was locked and so posting here)
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:35 pm

hmmm ... wonder why it was locked?  I don't think it needs to be locked.

Maybe Admin ...
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:16 pm

I can't imagine why it was locked.  There is still a lot to come about this poor little boy and his death.

Ladibug, you are sooooo right, Alan should be charged.  Wocder why he wasn't.  Him and his pills are a dangerous.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 pm

02/09/2015 Jury Trial Hearing Time: 9:30 AM

01/21/2015 Hearing/Status Conference Hearing Time: 9:30 AM
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Future Scheduled Hearings
Date 03/04/2015
Description Hearing/Status Conference Hearing
Time: 9:30 AM
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

NICHOLAS ODZE - 4 yo (2009)/ Charged: Mother; Raisa Bernabe - Coral Springs FL - Page 16 Empty Raisa Bernabe has committed suicide

Post by pain Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Raisa Bernabe is confirmed dead as a result of suicide.
She killed herself Friday 3/13 at a Pompano Beach gun range.

A tragic ending to a tragic mistake and story.

Authorities in Broward County are investigating after a woman died in a shooting at a gun range in Pompano Beach Friday.
Pompano Beach Fire Rescue crews were called to the scene at the Revere Gun Range located at 601 Northeast 28th Street in Pompano Beach.

pain
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:40 am

Shocking, but appropriate.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:35 pm

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Woman-Dies-at-Pompano-Beach-Gun-Range-Police-296243741.html

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by pain Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Unfortunately, it's not appropriate response @twinkletoes
This is a terrible tragedy on all accounts.

Rasia was a single mom raising an autistic child and for those that know the challenges of being a single mom, to add, a single mom caring for an autistic child - One can begin to empathize for the tragic mistake.

I don't condone the choice made in giving Nicholas Lunesta but people break and have breaking points.

Unfortunately, Rasia never had or will be given the full opportunity to express her perspective.

I don't think her perspective would have exonerated her from misjudgment but at least it would have cast some humanity on a person that was devastated by her actions.

I truly hope that we're humane enough to understand that every life holds equal value and cheering the suicide of someone is boorish and an inherently grotesque reflection of societal norms.

pain
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Pain, can you please show us where this gun range shooting was Raisa Bernabe and that it was suicide? I see that someone died, but nowhere can I find that it was actually her or that the cause was determined. Did you know her?
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:43 am

pain wrote:Raisa Bernabe is confirmed dead as a result of suicide.
She killed herself Friday 3/13 at a Pompano Beach gun range.

A tragic ending to a tragic mistake and story.

Authorities in Broward County are investigating after a woman died in a shooting at a gun range in Pompano Beach Friday.
Pompano Beach Fire Rescue crews were called to the scene at the Revere Gun Range located at 601 Northeast 28th Street in Pompano Beach.
 Bumping this.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Hi IMFO.  The gun range shooting occurred but there is no indication that it was Raisa.   I didn't question when Pain posted because I just didn't think of someone posting a death that had not occurred.

Is Pain Raisa?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:54 pm

twinkletoes wrote:Hi IMFO.  The gun range shooting occurred but there is no indication that it was Raisa.   I didn't question when Pain posted because I just didn't think of someone posting a death that had not occurred.

Is Pain Raisa?

I felt sick when I heard that she committed suicide because its an awful way to hear that someone has died. I can't find any evidence that it was actually Raisa, but I am still looking. I do wish Pain would direct us to some conclusive information. The victim at the shooting range hasn't been publicly identified that I can tell. I am still searching, though. I can't imagine someone faking a story like this though.

No cancelations with court case that I can see:

mail
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:42 am

IMFO - I believe the clerk's website would have been updated/canceled and/or her death noted. I cannot find any substantiation that victim was in fact Raisa Bernabe.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:27 pm

mom_in_il wrote:IMFO - I believe the clerk's website would have been updated/canceled and/or her death noted.  I cannot find any substantiation that victim was in fact Raisa Bernabe.
I'm confused.    No info out there that I could find last night on who was killed at the shooting range and I could find no mention of death under FL databases of deaths that occurred.   I am curious as to why Pain thinks that Raisa was a single mother when Nick was killed when it was his father who found him in the morning. The father's meds were in the same house, so it seems reasonable to think that the father was there, too.    How is Raisa, then, a single mother (unless by technicalities)?   Unless and until mainstream media or Pain can show us proof of Raisa's suicide, I think I will have to suspend acceptance of this as fact.    It's very strange.   I wonder if Pain is misinformed by someone who is skilled at manipulation or if this is the plain truth that has not yet been verifiable?
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:25 pm

I have a confirmation that it was, indeed, a suicide at the gun range from a news organization who spoke with the sheriff's office. There were no released names.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next