Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH

+6
Slima21
inmyfloridaopinion
Bear aka GA
admin
onehope
TomTerrific0420
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Empty SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:42 pm

New Waterford police are asking for the public’s help in finding a
14-year-old who is believed to have run away from home Wednesday.
SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH 11553286_BG1

Sebastian Bragg, 14, is believed to be in the company of a
22-year-old male, Andrew Taormina, who has lived in New Waterford,
Alliance and North Carolina, said Police Chief Dan Haueter. Though
there is every indication that Sebastian left home willingly, Haueter
said police are concerned for his safety and are trying to locate him.
Anyone with information concerning the whereabouts of Sebastian or
Taromina is asked to call police at (330) 457-2444.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Empty Re: SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:01 pm

A missing child alert was issued this morning for a 14-year-old boy who may be in danger.
Sebastian Mikkel Bragg was last seen about noon Tuesday on North State Street in New Waterford.
He may be with 22-year-old Andrew T. Taormina, who drives a
blue-green 1994 Dodge Intrepid with license plate ECM 5922. There's a
dent on the rear fender.
Anyone who sees Sebastian or Taormina is asked to call East Palestine police at 330-426-4341 or 9-1-1.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Empty Re: SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 pm

New Waterford Police Chief Dan Haueter said Wednesday he has
warrants for the arrest of Sebastian Bragg, 14, of New Waterford, who
ran away from home Nov. 18, and for Andrew Toarmina, 22, who has lived
in the New Waterford area.
Haueter said that Bragg faces a charge of being unruly, which is a
charge applicable to youths. Toarmina faces a charge of contributing to
the delinquency of a minor, a misdemeanor.
The chief said that he does not believe there has been any foul play.
A media report said that there had been a state-wide alert for
Bragg. Haueter said he has talked daily with the boy’s father but was
unaware of any alert. People with information on the whereabouts of the
pair should call New Waterford police at (330) 457-2444.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Slima21 wrote:Sebastian has been 100% confirmed traveling out of state. He was known to be in Hermitage PA on Sat 11/21/09 through surveillance video at a local dept store. The child and ADULT purchased $ thousands in merchandise. The last post on this site states that "no foul play is involved" Well, we the family have filed charges against the ADULT creep in June of this year. The Columbiana CO. prosecuters office sent this ADULT a LETTER telling him to stay away. Well it's obvious the letter didn't work. My nephew has been abducted now for a week, and the chief reports 180 degree opposite of what the Attorney General elevated this case to. The Attorney General issued the statewide alert on Monday, and Chief Haueter was unaware? This is what the family has had to deal with from the beginning. We are a small community and don't expect New York city police work, but We can't figure out why haven't they got help getting our child back. Why is he reporting no foul play? Why have the CHILD and ADULT been 100% confirmed crossing state lines, breaking federal law, and no foul play or federal help. PLEASE we need all the help we can get to bring Sebastian home. By reporting no foul play, this doesn't help our case to get Sebastian from this monster. They have been spotted all along the route 79 corridor through survelliance video from Erie PA, down to Washington PA. We don't know what vehicle they are travelling in though. If you live in these area's please be on the lookout.

Thank you very much and god bless each and everyone of you.

Aaron Bragg- Sebastian's uncle
I am praying for the safe and quick return of your nephew. I hope this adult will be found and charged with kidnapping.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:06 am

Hello Mr Bragg:
I gather and post almost all of the
information you see in the NewsRoom at Justice4Caylee.

First and foremost, I welcome your input and
hope that you will continue to provide us with updates on this very puzzling
case,

Our stories are gathered from Mainstream
media sources and that means that we hardly ever hear of the other side... the
pain, suffering and misstatements made in that arena based on what the
"official" public information is.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I knew when
I first discovered this case that there was more than what was being
told.

You deserve answers to your questions and
hopefully by shedding some light on these topics you can get some
answers.

Our purpose is to inform our bloggers with
the latest and most accurate information available.

I thank you for contributing to our purpose
and look forward to a swift resolution for your family and
Sebastian.

TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:05 am

Thank you Tom...I just received this in an email message from Sebastian's Uncle. Normally I wouldn't post an email, but this case deservea attention and this family deserves answers! Slima, just tell me if you would like me to remove it, and I will....but I thought maybe someone out there might be able to help you. You have a point...

"A little background.. The family filed charges against Andrew in June
of last year with the prosecutors office in Columbiana County in Ohio.
The family found out Andrew was spending time with Sebastian at his
school SCHOOL!!! The paperwork was filed, and the prosecutors office
sent Andrew a LETTER to stay away. Well we found out Andrew has been
spending time in Sebastian's school AGAIN this year!! This creep has
been stalking my nephew for over a year. Once Sebastian went missing we
could NOT get the NWPD to take this seriously. We have written
statements to the NWPD telling of some of the very disturbing
information this monster has been doing to my nephew. There's an
ongoing investigation so I don't want to tell you what really needs to
be told. My brother Brian Bragg HAD to call the attorney General's
office monday to complain with the investigation. It only took 10
minutes discussion for them to elevate the case to where it should have
been all along. She spent 2 minutes apologizing to Brian for what had
taken place up to then. My question to you is the rest of the state
news broadcasts are telling this what it is. An abduction and the CHILD
IS IN DANGER. How in the heck can my local obviously incompetent PD
give an 180 degree opposite story. How in the heck could he NOT KNOW
THERE ARE STATEWIDE ALERTS OUT!! Doesn't this seem strange to you? This
Haueter is obviously hiding something. Why doesn't HE want this case to
get the attention that even the Attorney General of Ohio believes it
should receive? The family has hired a Private investigator and he is
getting a lot closer than the PD have until now. We have 100%
confirmation of the child and the adult in Pennsylvania buying $ 4000
worth of merchandise. The Wal MArt surveillance video has the child and
Adult IN PA!! This is no foul play? The CREEP is breaking FEDERAL LAW!!
They bought 13 Trac phones and $thousands of dollars in minutes. The
last ping on one of the phones has them in Augusta CO. Virginia
TODAY!!!! Why is the NWPD hiding this information by covering up all of
his stories with no foul play, or Sebastian leaving under free will?
The child is 14 he doesn't have free will!! By even your update on this
you are taking away the seriousness of this abduction. You have to ask
yourself, isn't it weird a statewide alert has been issued and the head
of the investigation is unaware? What is he hiding. Why does he give
the 180 degree opposite of the Attorney General. Why have they broke
federal law and the FBI isn't involved? Sir we need all the help we can
get to bring this child home. By reporting something so obviously
flawed i don't believe this helps our case with the seriousness it
deserves. I appreciate your site very much and wish and pray for the
rest of the families safe return of their loved ones. Thank you very
much for you time. "

admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:26 pm

I received an email regarding this case also. I am just reading about this. This child's uncle is very unhappy with me regarding a post???? I haven't posted about this case til now. What's going on?
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:59 pm

george_anthony wrote:I received an email regarding this case also. I am just reading about this. This child's uncle is very unhappy with me regarding a post???? I haven't posted about this case til now. What's going on?

He sent of all us the email, George, I think the Uncle is just mainly unhappy with the system and how the facts in the case are being reported.

I think Tom's post explained it to him quite eloquently, and I do hope the Uncle will come back and shed some further light on the matter. Maybe someone out there can help....
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:59 pm

george_anthony wrote:I received an email regarding this case also. I am just reading about this. This child's uncle is very unhappy with me regarding a post???? I haven't posted about this case til now. What's going on?
---I do believe that all admins and mods received a copy of this e-mail. I take full reposibility for the information posted. There is a discrepancy between the fmaily and LE regarding the underlying nature of this case. LE is treating this, according to the family, as a non-threatening runaway of a teenage boy with an adult. The family has had long-standing issues with the adult and believe that he is a predator and is keeping the victim from returning to his family.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Empty slima21

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:22 pm

No one should ever find themselves in your situation! confused Many hugs and prayers and hopes for your nephew to be found SAFELY and for cooperation and understanding by the authorities on all sides!!! pray pray pray
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Empty Thank you all for you replies on Sebastian!!

Post by Slima21 Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Tom, I was completely frustrated yesterday as you can tell. Your post WAS a very eloquent description on how you retrieve information. I am GRATEFUL for any attention this receives. I apologize if I offended any of you ANGELS out there. All I did was hit the contact tab on the web page. This was how you all received my email. First and foremost, an apology to Chief Haueter and the Newwaterford Police Department. Chief Haueter and his department has been downright tirelessly working to bring Sebastian home. Our PI told me today in the 20 years he has been doing investigations no other police department worked as well with him. They worked together the entire 5 days we had the PI's on the case. He told me Chief Haueter had even called him last night on Thanksgiving at 12:30 A.M. to give him the latest updates. Our anger has been misdirected. .. An update... the chief was finally with the help of a few phone calls, around the juvenile D/A was able to get a FELONY arrest warrant for the Adult. This very elaborate kidnapping scheme is getting scarier by the day. The Adult Andrew purchased 10 trac phones last week.And thousands of dollars in minutes. Andrew is Diabetic, we all knew this. All pharmacies had been notified. Andrew called his doctor, his doctor called in a script, and the mother sent Andrews brother and sister to retrieve the script. They were questioned... told they knew nothing and mom sent them.Chief Haueter questioned the mother and of course deny, deny Well last night the Adult and Sebastian stayed in a campground in Virginia. The mother lawyer ed up and is refusing questioning. She is now on her way to North Carolina. This is where Chief Haueter suspects Sebastian and the adult are heading as well. This adult has hatched this very elaborate scheme to remove Sebastian from the state. They are only leaving their phone on long enough to make a call then turn it off. Andrew purchased thousands in AMEX cash cards. These AMEX cards are the only cards which cannot be traced. I am very worried for my nephews safety. He in NO WAY understands how elaborate of a scheme this is becoming.The last I heard anything Chief Haueter was on his way to the local FBI field office to share his story. He felt like this was the blast of fresh air we needed, There are family members of Andrew in Concord N. Ca. and Mecklenburg Co. in North Carolina as well. Andrew has a brother that has a 14 page rap sheet. he is a violent offender, and has criminal assaults on women. His name is Justin Michael Taormina, very scary individual. I'm afraid his entire family just fled the state of Ohio. This couldn't be a worse development. What are they planning to do with my nephew once they get him down there? I'm sorry if I came accross curt with the post yesterday, but we are stressed the heck out with the pace of this investigation. The girl helping in all this, her family is a power family in Columbiana Co. But I need all eyes focused on North Carolina now. There was another 17 yr old bot that ran with them 10 days ago. Last sun, Steve got on a plane to Mississippi though. He was with Sebastian and the Adult when the $4000 dollar purchase was made. And he is carrying one of the 10 trac phones as well. This scares the hell out of me to. Are they going to try and get him to Mexico? Anything you can do to help. Thank you all for your attention and god bless each and everyone of you.

Last edited by Slima21 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Wow.

Thank you Slima for enlightening us. I'm going to have to read your post several times just to wrap my head around it.

What do you think this Andrew's ultimate goal is, and where is he getting all this money?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Empty Sebastian come home

Post by Slima21 Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:08 am

I don't even want to think of what their ultimate goal is. This is why we are scared to death. The plot of this story continues to thicken. How did they know which phones to buy? Which prepaid cards couldn't be traced? This brother of his was federally indicted and broke federal parole with multiple B/e's assaults, larceny, and robbery with a weapon. Are they going to try and sell my nephew? My head is spinning 100 miles an hour with all that could go wrong here. Very complicated and getting worse by the second. Thank you for your concern. I will keep updating as information comes in. Though we couldn't afford our PI to go on another bird dog until WE KNOW where they are. Information could come slower now with them out of the investigation

Last edited by Slima21 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:41 am

Slima21 wrote:I don't even want to think of what their ultimate goal is. This is why we are scared to death. The plot of this story continues to thicken. How did they know which phones to buy? Which prepaid cards couldn't be traced? We may have lost the warrants today for the phones, and were told nothing can be done until Monday!! This is a travesty of huge proportions. I'm afraid this is an entire criminal enterprise.This may be where the money is coming from. This brother of his was federally indicted and broke federal parole with multiple B/e's assaults, larceny, and robbery with a weapon. Are they going to try and sell my nephew? My head is spinning 100 miles an hour with all that could go wrong here. Very complicated and getting worse by the second. Thank you for your concern. I will keep updating as information comes in. Though we couldn't afford our PI to go on another bird dog until WE KNOW where they are. Information could come slower now with them out of the investigation
---Mr. Bragg, Thanks for returning and providing an update. We have some members of our blogging family (Blamily) that have some great connections to media and LE. Your case, or rather your nephew's, deserves National attention. Give a synopsis similar to that which you have provided for us and drop it to the Nancy Grace Show on HLN, maybe Jane Velez-Mitchell. My experience has taught me that if you can get a national media burst you may get an apprehension sooner. I know some of our members e-mail Grace's staff all the time with questions and suggestions. Perhaps one of these kind members will provide you with contact info.
Please let us know if there's anything else we can do. I agree, these perps have some serious connections and this case is ready for a national spotlight.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:47 am

Here's a video report from 33 News WYTV. Perhaps the pictures of the perp will jog someone's memory....

http://www.wytv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=12755@wytv.dayport.com&navCatId=11

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Abductor

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Empty Official NCMEC Poster

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 am

Endangered RunawaySEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH NCMC1135768c1

SEBASTIAN BRAGG
DOB:
Dec 24, 1994
Missing:
Nov 18, 2009
Height:
5'10" (178 cm)
Eyes:
Brown

Race:
White

Age Now:
Sex:
Male
Weight:
140 lbs (64 kg)
Hair:
Brown
Missing From:
NEW WATERFORD

OH

United States

Sebastian
may be in the company of an adult male. They may travel to Alliance or
Canton, Ohio, or to Chester, West Virginia. Sebastian may dye his hair
blonde. His ears are pierced. When Sebastian was last seen, he had
braces on his teeth. He may wear a brace on his ankle.

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH NCMC_en_US ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
New Waterford Police Department (Ohio) 1-330-457-2444
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Slima21 Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 pm

No more information on Sebastian today. Our chief made a call to me this morning and asked if I could edit some of my posts. He wants the public facts, but I have to be careful not to let too much out. We don't want the family of the Adult to know what's going on behind the scenes. Could someone get in touch with me so I can edit a few things. I obviously am going through the grieving stages, and anger has been taking over. I have personalized this too much. I'm sure the prosecutor is doing what they can. It's just the system that's slow. I understand they have a job to do but our child has been gone 11 days now, and we are hurting, waiting on the system to work.

Thank you all for your concern and help.

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Empty My PM to slima21

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:16 pm

I am working on making your detailed posts disappear as you requested... give me a bit more time and I will try to finish up....
Sincerely,
inmyfloridaopinion

Adding on at 4:02 pm:

Your messages should no longer be visable on our current public forum. Please look over the Main Blog and the Missing Children's areas and make sure that all is removed to your satisfaction (including if anyone quoted your response to respond to your message). There was a brief exchange on the Main Blog about there being an update in the Missing Children's section regarding Sebastion and a warrant, but I am thinking the info is vague enough to not require removal. I tried to remove most, if not all, of what you posted so that you can now start fresh on our forum with disclosing what should now be out in the public's eye. Please let me know if there is any further action I can take to protect your information. Our hearts ache for your situation and we pray that you can find your nephew safe and sound and as quickly as possible. pray pray pray Please do not hesitate if there is anything further I can do...
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Slima21 Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:00 pm

I think I made the necessary changes that the chief asked me to change earlier. I really didn't want all the posts up removed. I believe they still need to be there. I removed the information he didn't want released. He was concerned with the investigation end of it only. I still need the help of the local media in North Carolina concerning this. He wanted me to continue to blog this just watch what I release. He doesn't want the Adult family to track what he is doing through the web. I talked to a FBI agent this afternoon. A friend gave him my number. We discussed the case for over an hour. He asked all the right questions, and listened very intently. After the phone call. I was left with a GREAT feeling that the FBI would be taking this case seriously. Through the series of questions he asked, I got the feeling he knows exactly what we all have thought from the beginning, is happening to Sebastian. He assured me once they are on the case, Sebastian would be returned home sooner rather than later. He was going to make a call to the Youngstown field office Monday to ensure the proper procedures were in place to bring this adult to justice.

A big sense of relief after talking with him today.

Thank you all for your help,

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Slima21 Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 am

Any help contacting media in North Carolina would be appreciated. I'm sending emails currently to the local station outlets in Concord N.C. and Mecklenburg Co. N.C. SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH 449461

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:32 am

Slima21 wrote:I think I made the necessary changes that the chief asked me to change earlier. I really didn't want all the posts up removed. I believe they still need to be there. I removed the information he didn't want released. He was concerned with the investigation end of it only. I still need the help of the local media in North Carolina concerning this. He wanted me to continue to blog this just watch what I release. He doesn't want the Adult family to track what he is doing through the web. I talked to a FBI agent this afternoon. A friend gave him my number. We discussed the case for over an hour. He asked all the right questions, and listened very intently. After the phone call. I was left with a GREAT feeling that the FBI would be taking this case seriously. Through the series of questions he asked, I got the feeling he knows exactly what we all have thought from the beginning, is happening to Sebastian. He assured me once they are on the case, Sebastian would be returned home sooner rather than later. He was going to make a call to the Youngstown field office Monday to ensure the proper procedures were in place to bring this adult to justice.

A big sense of relief after talking with him today.

Thank you all for your help,
Dear slima21,
I tried to do what I thought was right (you hadn't picked up an immediate private message asking for details, so I deleted that first private message to you) and sent you a second private message about it.... as, and after, I took action because I felt it was an urgent matter (that pm is still available for you to pick up). I, also, indicated on our Main Blog thread that a private message was there for you so that you might read it and respond. I will be happy to restore all your information if that is what you desire. I misunderstood that there were items that you wanted edited and since I had no direct knowledge of exactly what info was priviledged, I removed it all until we could better discern your wishes and those of the Chief who had contacted you. If you have already done all the editing that you wanted, I will restore all communications are were previously there....
Most sincerely,
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Slima21 Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:46 am

I'm unsure where to pick up the messages. I can't find where they are. Could you please direct me. Thank you

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:50 am

Slima21 wrote:I'm unsure where to pick up the messages. I can't find where they are. Could you please direct me. Thank you
I or one of the other mods or administration would have to be the one/s to restore the previous messages under missing. I can do that now if you wish.

The PM (private messages) are on the upper blue box at the top of every page. Click on pm.

Last edited by inmyfloridaopinion on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying Missing Thread messages vs PM's.)
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:33 am

SEBASTIAN COME HOME- RESTORE POSTS

From Slima21 To inmyfloridaopinion, Today at 8:32 pm

When you get a chance, if you could restore that would be great. I removed pertinent information. I can't thank you enough for your concern with this. I am in the process of contacting media outlets in Huntersville N.C and Concord communities
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH Empty Red by me- this may be out of order

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:39 am

Update on Sebastian from his uncle
Slima21 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Sebastian has been 100% confirmed traveling out of state. He was known to be in Hermitage PA on Sat 11/21/09 through surveillance video at a local dept store. The child and ADULT purchased $ thousands in merchandise. The last post on this site states that "no foul play is involved" Well, we the family have filed charges against the ADULT creep in June of this year. The Columbiana CO. prosecuters office sent this ADULT a LETTER telling him to stay away. Well it's obvious the letter didn't work. My nephew has been abducted now for a week, and the chief reports 180 degree opposite of what the Attorney General elevated this case to. The Attorney General issued the statewide alert on Monday, and Chief Haueter was unaware? This is what the family has had to deal with from the beginning. We are a small community and don't expect New York city police work, but We can't figure out why haven't they got help getting our child back. Why is he reporting no foul play? Why have the CHILD and ADULT been 100% confirmed crossing state lines, breaking federal law, and no foul play or federal help. PLEASE we need all the help we can get to bring Sebastian home. By reporting no foul play, this doesn't help our case to get Sebastian from this monster. They have been spotted all along the route 79 corridor through survelliance video from Erie PA, down to Washington PA. We don't know what vehicle they are travelling in though. If you live in these area's please be on the lookout.

Thank you very much and god bless each and everyone of you.

inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next