Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH

+6
Slima21
inmyfloridaopinion
Bear aka GA
admin
onehope
TomTerrific0420
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty SEBASTIAN BRAGG

Post by RevVC Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:22 am

Aaron-

I'm sure this is already being watched by authorities (and you), but Sebastian updated his profile song on Myspace today, 11/28.
Hopefully the login can be tracked and he is returned home to his friends and family very soon. Just thought I would pass that along in case it somehow slipped by unnoticed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Brian and the rest of Sebastian's family.

--Cory P.

RevVC
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty Sebastian come home

Post by Slima21 Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:18 pm

No new news on Sebastian today. I have been blogging this through your site and websleuth incessantly. They have helped with media contacts, and the family is sending email's en mass today. I am going to contact projectjason.org today and see if there is anything they can do to help as well. Thank you all for your concern and in keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Aaron Bragg

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty Re: SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH

Post by Bear aka GA Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:41 pm

SLIMA21, so glad you found our blog. You will find that Tom T is the best at keeping us updated here. We have the best virtual family members in the world here and so glad you joined us. Your family will have a special time set aside when the prayers go out.
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty Sebastian come home

Post by Slima21 Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:58 pm

No, I want to thank you folks for your support and prayers during this. I am extremely grateful for finding your blog as well. This has been a good outlet for the family.

God bless you all

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty this is his cousin

Post by brittany123 Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 am

please contact local police if you find him or see him or that andrew!

i only got to meet him a few times and id really like to get to know him more hes my 2nd cousin.

please somebody some where help his aunt is worried sickly. plz help thats all im askin im worried badly

even though i met him just a few times

and im sure he wouldnt just go willingly hes not like tht

some else had too of happened

his whole family thinks about him all the time

sabastian your in my prayers and hopes

4 ever

please come home!!!!!!!

Brittany- his cousin

brittany123
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : dance god friends cell phone

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty Re: SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH

Post by brittany123 Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:26 am

Slima21 wrote:No new news on Sebastian today. I have been blogging this through your site and websleuth incessantly. They have helped with media contacts, and the family is sending email's en mass today. I am going to contact projectjason.org today and see if there is anything they can do to help as well. Thank you all for your concern and in keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Aaron Bragg
im sorry about what happened aaron this is brittany i dont know if you know me but im his 2nd cousin and im sure you know theresa and donna and bob and them but im sorry for what happened and i wanted too let you know that you have been in my prayers and hopes as ell as him i understand how you feel i hope he comes home
you all are in my prayers my whole church is praying for you
god bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-brittany-cousin-

brittany123
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty Sebastian Come home

Post by Slima21 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:17 am

Hello Brittney!! I can't tell you enough thanks for the many prayers. We need all the help in getting Sebastian returned home safely we can get. Keep the word out!! We can't let the media and the community forget about what's happening here!! Thanks again and tell the rest of the family we appreciate and need their support during this.

God bless you all.

Aaron

Last edited by Slima21 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TMI)

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:34 am

Hello Slima. I'm so sorry your are going through this terrible time. I hope he is found safe and sound very soon. Did you see this post earlier?

Aaron-

I'm sure this is already being watched by authorities
(and you), but Sebastian updated his profile song on Myspace today,
11/28.
Hopefully the login can be tracked and he is returned home
to his friends and family very soon. Just thought I would pass that
along in case it somehow slipped by unnoticed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and Brian and the rest of Sebastian's family.

--Cory P.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty Sebastian Come home

Post by Slima21 Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:44 am

Kiwimom, I did see this post and I am appreciative of your concern and bringing this to our attention. Without letting out too much information this should have been handled accordingly. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty Safety

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:12 am

I am going to respectfully request that the material that is posted here be more cautiously considered before posting. I am aware of the need to get any pertinent information out to the public and find Sebastian, but please, please, please remember that your own and others personal information can be readily seen by many, many of the public! We all want Sebastian brought home and pray for his safe recovery and we want everyone here to be safe themselves (and their families) while posting here as well!
Most sincerely,
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:23 am

brittany123 wrote:
Slima21 wrote:No new news on Sebastian today. I have been blogging this through your site and websleuth incessantly. They have helped with media contacts, and the family is sending email's en mass today. I am going to contact projectjason.org today and see if there is anything they can do to help as well. Thank you all for your concern and in keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Aaron Bragg
im sorry about what happened aaron this is brittany i dont know if you know me but im his 2nd cousin and im sure you know theresa and donna and bob and them but im sorry for what happened and i wanted too let you know that you have been in my prayers and hopes as ell as him i understand how you feel i hope he comes home
you all are in my prayers my whole church is praying for you
god bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-brittany-cousin-
---Brit: Welcome to the J4C NewsRoom! Your concern and input for this and any of our cases is certainly welcome. I would like you to know that sometimes what is reported here can be a bit graphic and disturbing for younger people such as yourself. We are an open and public community and your messages and information can be seen by anyone cruising the internet and looking for information about Sebastian or even you.
Regular Internet Safety Precautions should be observed here and elsewhere along the information superhighway.
Please:

• Do not give out your last name.
  • Do not give out your location or telephone number.

• If you include links to other pages (such as your church or school), they most likely will contain information about your town.
  • Do not use your email address on your page, especially if it contains your last name or it from a small, local ISP (Internet Service Provider) (JSMITH@hometown.com) If you really want the ability for
    someone to contact you, consider a getting a generic email address. You
    can easily obtain one from Hotmail or use the one that is provided with your Web space
    . It would be best if an adult checks this email address for messages.
  • If you have a small, local ISP and use their Web space, a predator would be able to figure out your location easily, by looking up where the ISP is located. Consider using free web space from About.com instead.
  • Be careful of what pictures are posted. Study the backgrounds of the pictures, is there something on them that would give away your location? (Baseball team jerseys, Signs, etc)
Sharing can be fun, but sharing too much information can be dangerous. Please keep this in mind as you create a home on the Web.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 am

I have received a PM from slima21 and I must say he was not pleased with the lack of progress and sometimes backpedaling by some of those involved in cracking this case. As I told him, I think one of the big obstacles here in NCMEC's listing as an "Endangered Runaway". This should be a lesson to all, even if your child runs away... don't ever let them be listed as that.
Facts that I have been exposed to indicate that this case should be re-evaluated and listed as "Abduction".
I also advised them to get an attorney to act in the family's best interest. If some officials are lying down or not performing in the best interest OF THE CHILD then perhaps a legal kick in the pants is what they need.
Please friends, keep your eyes open on this one and if we can shine a national spotlight on this case we would be helping a great deal.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty SEBASTIAN IS FOUND!!!!!!!

Post by Slima21 Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:31 pm

SEBASTIAN WAS FOUND!!!!!!! HE WAS FOUND IN A NORTH CAROLINA HOTEL TONIGHT!!!! AT ABOUT 6:00

KNOW NOTHING OTHER THAN THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! BUT PRAISE JESUS HE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:48 pm

Slima21 wrote:SEBASTIAN WAS FOUND!!!!!!! HE WAS FOUND IN A NORTH CAROLINA HOTEL TONIGHT!!!! AT ABOUT 6:00

KNOW NOTHING OTHER THAN THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! BUT PRAISE JESUS HE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!

That's WONDERFUL news!! SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 449461 SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 102389
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:54 pm

SoCal90740 wrote:
Slima21 wrote:SEBASTIAN WAS FOUND!!!!!!! HE WAS FOUND IN A NORTH CAROLINA HOTEL TONIGHT!!!! AT ABOUT 6:00

That's WONDERFUL news!! SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 449461 SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 102389
Oh how wonderful, thank You God SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 102389 SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 102389
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:48 am

What a joy! Hugs to you and your family as you have found him!!!! God bless!

Hugs Comments

Click Here for Hugs Comments

Thank-you so very much for sharing your good news with us!! group hug
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:48 am

Thank you Slima for letting us know. I'm so happy Sebastian is safe now.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 am

---I have so wanted to move this topic to the "Found Children" section! SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 449461 This is such wonderful news Aaron!
Please keep us informed of his formal return and tell him of our joy in seeing our prayers answered! SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 513425
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty Mainstream Media Report

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:13 pm

A New Waterford teen missing for two weeks is found in South Carolina.

We
first told you about 14-year-old Sebastian Bragg last week. He
disappeared on November 18th and his parents feared he'd run away with
an older man, 22 year old Andrew Taormina. Bragg was found yesterday in
a Myrtle beach hotel with Taormina. Police plan to charge Taormina with
interference of custody, when he's extradited to Ohio.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany123 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:08 pm

Slima21 wrote:Hello Brittney!! I can't tell you enough thanks for the many prayers. We need all the help in getting Sebastian returned home safely we can get. Keep the word out!! We can't let the media and the community forget about what's happening here!! Thanks again and tell the rest of the family we appreciate and need their support during this.

God bless you all.

Aaron

your welcome and you all will always be in prayers and do you have our numbers to ereach us you need any thing were always here too help you with anything we can do
hope he comes w/b
Brittany~

brittany123
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:08 am

Police have located a teen reported missing last month and have arrested an adult man in connection.Sebastian
Bragg, 14, who was reported missing on Nov. 18 and believed to have run
away, was located Tuesday in a hotel room in Myrtle Beach, S.C., with
22-year-old Andrew Taormina, concluding an intense and exhaustive
investigation by the New Waterford Police Department.According
to the department, the Myrtle Beach Police Department arrested Taormina
at the hotel on a New Waterford warrant for interference with custody.
He is being held in Myrtle Beach pending extradition back to Ohio.The two individuals were apprehended without incident.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

SEBASTIAN BRAGG - 14 yo - New Waterford OH - Page 2 Empty The Monster is Free and Sebastian is under house Arrest

Post by Slima21 Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Hello everyone!! I want to thank everyone again for all their prayers and their blessings on bringing Sebastian home. Sebastian is safe and sound and will now go through the therapy he will need to get over this abomination. I'm sorry for no updates, but we have some family drama that has to work itself out.

The horrible thing taking place now, which I've complained from the beginning is the COVER UP. The monster is walking FREE right now. He was released on a $100 bond. Can anyone here believe this? $100 is all you pay in Columbiana county for Kidnapping a child. Sebastian was charged yesterday with being an un-ruly child. Sebastian has 30 days house arrest, and probation.

The MONSTER has NOTHING.. He was walking down my mother's street on Saturday!!! Sebastian who was kidnapped is paying more than this guy.How can Sebastian be in trouble, but the Adult...well we'll make him pay $100 and give him a misdemeanor. Can anyone here explain to me how our justice system is so screwed up? This guy will walk from this and HE WILL DO IT AGAIN!! TO ANOTHER INNOCENT CHILD. Does anyone care?

Thank you all again for all your support during this travesty. I now have to work on figuring out why nothing is going to happen to Andrew. No wonder his family wasn't afraid to lie, they KNEW they would GET AWAY WITH IT!!

God bless

Slima21
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Slima21 wrote:Hello everyone!! I want to thank everyone again for all their prayers and their blessings on bringing Sebastian home. Sebastian is safe and sound and will now go through the therapy he will need to get over this abomination. I'm sorry for no updates, but we have some family drama that has to work itself out.

The horrible thing taking place now, which I've complained from the beginning is the COVER UP. The monster is walking FREE right now. He was released on a $100 bond. Can anyone here believe this? $100 is all you pay in Columbiana county for Kidnapping a child. Sebastian was charged yesterday with being an un-ruly child. Sebastian has 30 days house arrest, and probation.

The MONSTER has NOTHING.. He was walking down my mother's street on Saturday!!! Sebastian who was kidnapped is paying more than this guy.How can Sebastian be in trouble, but the Adult...well we'll make him pay $100 and give him a misdemeanor. Can anyone here explain to me how our justice system is so screwed up? This guy will walk from this and HE WILL DO IT AGAIN!! TO ANOTHER INNOCENT CHILD. Does anyone care?

Thank you all again for all your support during this travesty. I now have to work on figuring out why nothing is going to happen to Andrew. No wonder his family wasn't afraid to lie, they KNEW they would GET AWAY WITH IT!!

God bless
---Personally, Slima, I find this to be an abomination of our justice system. The political/social ties of the family of the perp are no doubt part of this whole scenario. Frankly, I do care and I am appalled at how this has turned out, for the time being. Hopefully, someone with some sense of legal decency will hear about this and act appropriately.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm

This is a quote from another similar case. I cannot understand why it wouldn't apply to Sebastian's?!

"Police are still investigating the case,
but said if a juvenile willingly goes with an adult and disobeys the
teen's parents, the adult is still responsible
."As adults, we're
held to a higher standard, especially when it comes to juveniles and
kids," Turley said. "So a lot of adults get into trouble that way. They
go along with the juvenile but the law says the adult is supposed to
know better."
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2