Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Casey Anthony Understand What True Happiness Is? by Hutch

Go down

Does Casey Anthony Understand What True Happiness Is? by Hutch Empty Does Casey Anthony Understand What True Happiness Is? by Hutch

Post by momgot2kids Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 pm

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/does-casey-anthony-understand-what-true.html
Does Casey Anthony Understand What True Happiness Is?

Like most people, I work an eight hour day and in my job I interact with many different types of personalities. Some of the people I work with are openly caring, while others are completely self centered. I started writing about the Casey Anthony case almost two years ago now and one thing this heartless mother from Orlando has taught me is that you cannot judge a book by it's cover. Before I learned what makes a narcissist like Casey Anthony tick, I use to believe it was fun to be around a person like her because they always try to suck up to friends and strangers in order to get attention for themselves.

Now, when I meet someone with the same type of personality as Casey Anthony - I find myself shying away from them because I don't believe they can be trusted. In the past, I took a joking approached when dealing with extremely self centered people in my life - but now I am more careful. Just look at the old pictures of Casey Anthony hanging out with friends and having a grand old time. If we solely judged her on the basis of how much fun she was having or in how many people loved being in her company - then we would miss the fact that under that smiling face is a cold blooded killer
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down