Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Attorney Kenney Baden Talks About Internet

2 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony's Attorney Kenney Baden Talks About Internet Empty Casey Anthony's Attorney Kenney Baden Talks About Internet

Post by mom_in_il Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Excerpt:

I have not heard much from Casey Anthony's attorney Kenney Baden in recent weeks, but she recently gave an interview to TruTV in which she talks about the unfavorable treatment her client (Casey Anthony) receives from Internet blogs. I'm sure this blog is also not a favorite of lawyers and supporters of Casey Anthony either, but what are people suppose to think when looking at all the evidence released to date?

READ MORE: http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthonys-attorney-kenney-baden.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Attorney Kenney Baden Talks About Internet Empty Re: Casey Anthony's Attorney Kenney Baden Talks About Internet

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:39 pm

mom_in_il wrote:Thursday, September 16, 2010

Excerpt:

I have not heard much from Casey Anthony's attorney Kenney Baden in recent weeks, but she recently gave an interview to TruTV in which she talks about the unfavorable treatment her client (Casey Anthony) receives from Internet blogs. I'm sure this blog is also not a favorite of lawyers and supporters of Casey Anthony either, but what are people suppose to think when looking at all the evidence released to date?

READ MORE: http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/09/casey-anthonys-attorney-kenney-baden.html

(bolded by me) WEEWEEWEE! The people on the blogs aren't looking thru rose colored glasses and we aren't blind/stupid. We've seen the pics, the evidence released so far and, the way her family has lied/covered for your client--she is not a nice person and she is getting the treatment she deserves in the blogs. DID YOU FORGET THIS IS ABOUT A 2 YEAR OLD BABY BEING MURDERED??? Maybe Casey's lawyers should get a reality check and quit wasting tax payer money.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down