Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Attorneys File A Blizzard Of Motions: Hearing Monday, January 3: Part 1 - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony's Attorneys File A Blizzard Of Motions: Hearing Monday, January 3: Part 1 - T & T Empty Casey Anthony's Attorneys File A Blizzard Of Motions: Hearing Monday, January 3: Part 1 - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:22 am

Saturday, January 1, 2011
Casey Anthony's Attorneys File A Blizzard Of Motions: Hearing Monday, January 3: Part 1

Excerpt:

When I wrote of the motions in limine filed on December 21 (Oceans of Motions), I made a comment that I wouldn't be surprised if there were more to be filed. The defense didn't let us down. On the 29 and 30, the defense managed to file a whole blizzard of motions! The State of Florida even chipped in a single motion in limine.

After the initial six motions were filed, Judge Perry scheduled a hearing for January 3. Then, the State filed it's "bombshell" motion for sanctions against the defense concerning discovery.

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-attorneys-file-blizzard.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down