Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Attorneys File A Blizzard Of Motions: Hearing Monday, January 3: Part 2 - T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony's Attorneys File A Blizzard Of Motions: Hearing Monday, January 3: Part 2 - T & T Empty Casey Anthony's Attorneys File A Blizzard Of Motions: Hearing Monday, January 3: Part 2 - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:24 am

Sunday, January 2, 2011
Casey Anthony's Attorneys File A Blizzard Of Motions: Hearing Monday, January 3: Part 2

Excerpt:

I have to say, I'm finally getting up some energy to write about the motions filed since my last summary. The weather has been perfect for napping, and going through the pages makes me want to throw them up in the air to create a paper blizzard of my own.

However, I've done it and am ready to give you a few of my thoughts about them.

Whether we like these motions or not, the fact is that the defense, in order to do a credible job of defending their case, has to file these motions so that there will be no problems when it comes time to appeal.

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-attorneys-file-blizzard_02.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down