Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Motions and Commotion - Part 2 Sprocket

Go down

Casey Anthony: Motions and Commotion - Part 2  Sprocket Empty Casey Anthony: Motions and Commotion - Part 2 Sprocket

Post by mom_in_il Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:56 am

Trials & Tribulations

Sprocket & Company In Depth, True Crime Reporting

Casey Anthony: Motions and Commotion - Part 2

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Excerpt:

I've been following trials since OJ Simpson and have shared my opinions on any number of message boards and here on Trials & Tribulations. Thanks to the Casey Anthony murder case, I have had the rare opportunity to follow the original crime as well as all of the trial preparation materials made available to the public under the Florida Sunshine Laws.

I have had some legal training with some fine attorneys, but I am mainly an educator with a firm grip on the use of the English language. When I read the motions, I focus mainly on the common sense as well as all I have learned through training, research, and many hours of trial watching and reporting.

That being said, I can assure you that I have no crystal ball as to the outcome of these motions. I do have a feeling, however, that the results will be a mixed bag.

READ MORE:
http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/03/casey-anthony-motions-and-commotion.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down