Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GATLIN and LUKE ARMANDARIZ - 2 yo and 8 Months (2011) - Graham (NW of D-FW Metro) TX

2 posters

Go down

GATLIN and LUKE ARMANDARIZ - 2 yo and 8 Months (2011) - Graham (NW of D-FW Metro) TX Empty GATLIN and LUKE ARMANDARIZ - 2 yo and 8 Months (2011) - Graham (NW of D-FW Metro) TX

Post by mermaid55 Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 pm

GATLIN and LUKE ARMANDARIZ - 2 yo and 8 Months (2011) - Graham (NW of D-FW Metro) TX 14448610
Two Graham children found dead, father in custody charged with capital murder

GRAHAM, TX (KCBD) -

A Sudan mother says she was sent a photo of one of her sons before he was killed. The father, 28-year-old Gabriel Armandariz is charged with capital murder, accused of killing both of their sons in Graham, TX.  

Douglass Ames, the mother's employer at the Chuck Wagon, says Lauren Smith rushed into work Wednesday frantic and hysterical after receiving a text from Armandariz of a photo showing their two-year-old son Gatlin dead.

"Never expected anything like this to happen to anybody," said Ames.

Not sure if the photo was real or not, they immediately called the police to check on Gatlin and eight-month-old Luke, who were both staying with Armandariz in Graham.

Around 6:30 p.m. Graham police began searching for the boys at the home Armandariz was staying at. After a 10-hour search, police found both Luke and Gatlin dead.  Armandariz was then arrested and charged with their murders.

"It's just unbearable. I feel so bad for her because as a mother it would just really kill me," said Amy Martinez, a friend of Lauren. "I just can't imagine. I mean, I'm really speechless. I just hope he gets what he deserves."

After hearing the horrible news, the town of Sudan has come together to help Lauren during this devastating time.

"We're going to try to help raise as much money as we can to help with the funerals," said Ames. "She has two of them at the same time which is never a wish on anybody."

The Chuck Wagon Restaurant where Lauren works will be holding a pancake breakfast on Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon. All the food is free, they just ask that you donate what you can.

Employers have distributed several white buckets to businesses in Sudan and Littlefield for people to make donations, and a fund has been set up in Lauren's name at all First United Bank locations.

"Please, this is a fundraiser for their funeral. Just please support them with anything… prayers are good. I just want to let her know that we do love her and everyone here supports her," said Martinez.

If you can't make it to the pancake breakfast you can send donations to:
Chuck Wagon                                                          
400 West Highway 84                                                  
Sudan, TX 79371

Armandariz remains behind bars on a $1.5 million bond. The Texas Rangers and Graham Police Department are investigating the deaths.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/14448663/two-children-found-dead-father-in-custody
mermaid55
mermaid55
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

GATLIN and LUKE ARMANDARIZ - 2 yo and 8 Months (2011) - Graham (NW of D-FW Metro) TX Empty Re: GATLIN and LUKE ARMANDARIZ - 2 yo and 8 Months (2011) - Graham (NW of D-FW Metro) TX

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:16 am

Father accused of sending mother pics of murdered children via cell phone

Luke 6 months and Gatlin, age 4 allegedly killed by father with graphic photos sent to mother. Photo via social networking site.

A Graham, Texas father, Gabriel Armandariz, age 28 has been arrested
in the murder of his two young sons ages 6 month and 2 years old. Adding
to the tragedy for their mother, Armandariz reportedly sent the
children’s mother, Lauren Smith, disturbing photos of the boys lying on a
bed with a sign that read, “We love u goodbye.” Several pictures
followed but Smith reportedly was unsure whether or not the photos were
real but decided to contact the police anyway.
According to the Times Record News,
the father had sent pictures of the boys playing earlier that day. At
around 4 pm, the father sent a horrific picture of the baby hanging.
Police responded to the home where they found the bodies of the
children. Police have declined to tell the exact cause of death. Sources
suggest that this may have resulted from a custody dispute.
Hauntingly, the father’s Facebook page quotes his religous views as “The lord is out there, just believe thats all we ask”.
He lists his favorite quote as “New years is here get on some serious
things, forget the health forget the hate , snap who loves you, snap
who wont leave . life is for real we need all that we need.”
Amongst his favorite movies, he lists The Time Travelers Wife, Hellraiser and The Notebook and he says one of his interests is Bible studies.
On March 21st, it would appear that someone made a Facebook page of
the older son, Gatlin. A post on March 21st appears on the child’s page,
“i play at park.” Photos of the children, Luke, 6 months and Gatlin,
age 2 are posted on the child’s Facebook page from March 21st to March
29th.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

GATLIN and LUKE ARMANDARIZ - 2 yo and 8 Months (2011) - Graham (NW of D-FW Metro) TX Empty Re: GATLIN and LUKE ARMANDARIZ - 2 yo and 8 Months (2011) - Graham (NW of D-FW Metro) TX

Post by mermaid55 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:24 am

Update in Armandariz case

Brian Rash
Posted: 01/07/2014 09:00:00 PM CST

The two-and-a-half year old case against Gabriel Armandariz, the Graham man accused of killing his two young sons in 2011, is still being investigated.

The capital murder case has officially been turned over to the Texas Attorney General's Office from the 90th district, which encapsulates Stephens and Young Counties. According to Deputy Communications Director for the Texas Attorney General's Office Lauren Bean, the case is currently in the discovery phase, and no trial date has been set.

http://www.grahamleader.com/ci_24860801/update-armandariz-case
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down