Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZAYLEN WHITE - 2 yo - Rock Hill SC

2 posters

Go down

ZAYLEN WHITE - 2 yo - Rock Hill SC Empty ZAYLEN WHITE - 2 yo - Rock Hill SC

Post by twinkletoes Mon May 23, 2011 3:47 am

Mother of abducted child killed, father arrested near GA state border
Updated: May 22, 2011 12:44 PM EDT
ZAYLEN WHITE - 2 yo - Rock Hill SC 14692401_BG1
Carl Eugene White, Jr. (Source: SLED)

ZAYLEN WHITE - 2 yo - Rock Hill SC 14692401_BG3
Shrece Charlete Robinson
(Source: Facebook.com)

ROCK HILL, SC (WBTV) - A woman was shot and killed outside a Rock Hill home late Saturday night, and her 2-year-old son was abducted a short time later.

Rock Hill Police Lt. Brad Refearn told WBTV that police were patrolling around 11:45 PM and heard gunshots nearby. They found Shrece Charlete Robinson, 25, dead of a gunshot wound in the driveway of 234 Robinson Street.

Redfearn said that Carl White Jr, the father of Robinson's child was a witness to the homicide. "He became distraught,"
Redfearn said. During the investigation, officers then found out that White had abducted 2-year-old Zaylen White and taken off in a 2002 Ford Expedition.

Early Sunday morning, an Amber Alert was issued by the SC State Law Enforcement division for Zaylen White, saying the child was "in extreme danger."

Redfearn says that White was pulled over by Aiken County Sheriff's deputies around 9:00 Sunday morning on Interstate 20 near the Georgia border. Two-year-old Zaylen was found safe inside the SUV.

White was charged with driving under the influence and child endangerment, Redfearn said. Because he saw the homicide, White, a non-custodial parent, "though it was best to take the child," Redfearn added.

Zaylen was not harmed and was in the custody of the Department of Social Services as of Sunday morning. Detectives from Rock Hill were traveling to Aiken to continue their investigation.

White is not a suspect in Shrece Robinson's murder. Police have not disclosed whether or not there is suspect.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/14692401/amber-alert-2-year-old-abducted-from-rock-hill
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ZAYLEN WHITE - 2 yo - Rock Hill SC Empty Re: ZAYLEN WHITE - 2 yo - Rock Hill SC

Post by Susan Mon May 23, 2011 8:06 pm

According to wcnc, there is a confession: http://www.wcnc.com/home/Rock-Hill-child-found-safe-after-mother-killed-122416444.html

"...Rock Hill detectives traveled to Aiken to question White about the shooting. They say White confessed to killing Robinson. Police did not give a motive in the killing..."

Susan
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue May 24, 2011 2:18 am

Susan wrote:According to wcnc, there is a confession: http://www.wcnc.com/home/Rock-Hill-child-found-safe-after-mother-killed-122416444.html

"...Rock Hill detectives traveled to Aiken to question White about the shooting. They say White confessed to killing Robinson. Police did not give a motive in the killing..."
I thought he did it and wondered why LE's statement that he was not a suspect. Nothing else made sense.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri May 27, 2011 3:03 am

New Charges Filed As Rock Hill Mother Is Laid To Rest

Updated: 6:37 pm EDT May 25, 2011

ROCK HILL, S.C. -- A confessed killer is now in the custody of Rock Hill police. Carl White Jr., 28, is charged in the slaying of his ex-girlfriend Shrece Charlet Robinson, 25.

According to warrants obtained by Eyewitness News Wednesday, White confessed to Rock Hill police that he shot Robinson twice after an argument outside his home Saturday night.

Police said her car was still running when police heard the gunshots, and arrived to find her on the driveway, already dead.

Family members said Robinson and White had first argued over the phone. She drove to White's house to get her 2-year-old son Zaylen, who he had partial custody of every other weekend.

White borrowed a friend's SUV, and left Rock Hill with his son. An Amber Alert was issued, and White was stopped in Aiken near the Georgia border. He was charged with DUI and child endangerment.The toddler was returned to Rock Hill Tuesday, and reunited with his grandmother.

Estelle Robinson had to bury her daughter on Wednesday afternoon. Before leaving for the church in Chester County, she told Eyewitness News That she wanted to go to White's bond hearing, scheduled for Thursday morning.

"I just want the truth out of him, and that's it," Robinson said. "Then maybe I can have some peace."

She wants to look into his eyes, and try to understand what he was thinking on the night of the murder.

"It’ll be hard for him to look at me, and for me to look at him."

Under the Freedom Of Information Act, Eyewitness News also obtained 46 pages of past police reports involving White.

Since 2001 he's been charged with vandalism, destruction of property, breaking into cars, criminal sexual conduct with a minor, drug possession, disorderly conduct, firing a weapon, and armed robbery.

Rock Hill police wouldn't comment Wednesday on that criminal record, telling Eyewitness News that the murder case is still under investigation.

White has a bond hearing Thursday morning. Eyewitness News will be there to bring you coverage.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/28025536/detail.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down