Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR

3 posters

Go down

Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR Empty Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 25, 2011 5:07 am

Teen Charged With Infant Rape

Shaun Chaiyabhat

9:17 p.m. CDT, October 8, 2009

FAST FACTS:

• Reginald Davis, 19, charged with rape and second degree battery
  • Police say mentally challenged teen raped his 8 day-old daughter September 2008
  • Psychologists deem Davis mentally conpetant for trial

(Forrest City, AR 10/08/09)     Doctors have determined that a mentally challenged teenager is fit to stand trial for raping his eight day-old daughter.

Reginald Davis was 18 years old when police say he raped and beat his infant daughter in the mother's Forrest City, Arkansas home. The newborn was rushed to the hospital September 1, 2008 after Davis visited the child and her mother. Doctors said the newborn had vaginal bleeding and a fractured skull. Police arrested Davis after the child's 15 year-old mother said she took a shower and left Davis alone with his newborn.

In a forensic report submitted to the court, doctors say he understands right from wrong. Under questioning, Davis told investigators different stories, but "finally admitted that he caused the injuries to his child".

He claimed he "accidentally penetrated the baby" and "accidentally dropped" her. At the time, Davis' mother said her son was set up and that it's not in his nature to hurt a child.

"Whatever happened over there, I hope they just come out with the truth and tell it because all I know when I talked to him he said something about a baby and he didn't do that," said Jacqueline Smith.

According to the forensic report, Davis grew up in a violent home.  Doctors say with an IQ of 59, the Special Ed student has "mild mental retardation".

Juvenile courts determined him delinquent and put him on probation for robbery. Experts say with his history, Davis may not have been prepared to care for a child.

"Have they been taught? Have they experienced what it is like to be cared for and have they been taught how to care for another person," asks Nancy Williams of the Memphis Child Advocacy Center.

Davis has told investigators another man sexually assaulted his daughter. He is still behind bars and could go to trial next month. Despite Davis' mental handicap, doctors think he knew sexual contact with a child was against the law.

http://www.wreg.com/wreg-father-accused-rape-infant,0,4854362.story

Last edited by twinkletoes on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To undo edit by meddler)
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR Empty Re: Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 25, 2011 5:37 am

Baby Rapist Loses Out on “Low I.Q.” Defense

Posted on February 8, 2010 by Rob Taylor

Plenty of people with various levels of retardation have manged not to rape their own 8-day-old daughters but that didn’t stop supporters of filthy degenerate Reginald Davis from spending a year and a half claiming his I.Q score of 59 makes him de facto innocent of being a violent pervert. Of course, low I.Q. scores can be attributed to drug use, illiteracy and any number of factors that have nothing to do with people actually being mentally disabled but that’s a discussion for another day. Davis was competent enough to knock up some 14-year-old and he was competent enough to wait for said 14-year-old to go take a shower so he could rape the child. Ergo, he’s competent enough to go to jail and hopefully get a healthy dose of prison justice.

The Arkansas court system agrees with me:
(Forrest City, AR 10/08/09) Doctors have determined that a mentally challenged teenager is fit to stand trial for raping his eight day-old daughter.

Reginald Davis was 18 years old when police say he raped and beat his infant daughter in the mother’s Forrest City, Arkansas home. The newborn was rushed to the hospital September 1, 2008 after Davis visited the child and her mother. Doctors said the newborn had vaginal bleeding and a fractured skull. Police arrested Davis after the child’s 15 year-old mother said she took a shower and left Davis alone with his newborn.

In a forensic report submitted to the court, doctors say he understands right from wrong.

Under questioning, Davis told investigators different stories, but “finally admitted that he caused the injuries to his child”.
He claimed he “accidentally penetrated the baby” and “accidentally dropped” her.

At the time, Davis’ mother said her son was set up and that it’s not in his nature to hurt a child.

“Whatever happened over there, I hope they just come out with the truth and tell it because all I know when I talked to him he said something about a baby and he didn’t do that,” said Jacqueline Smith.

According to the forensic report, Davis grew up in a violent home. Doctors say with an IQ of 59, the Special Ed student has “mild mental retardation”. Juvenile courts determined him delinquent and put him on probation for robbery. Experts say with his history, Davis may not have been prepared to care for a child.
Ya think? Let’s stop for a moment and marvel at the world’s greatest mother whose “mentally challenged” son had already been picked up for robbery and knocked up a 14-year-old by the time he was 18. Her kid is the only one in the room with a baby that’s clearly been sexually assaulted and her theory is that it was all an elaborate set up.

http://www.red-alerts.com/crime-news/baby-rapist-loses-out-on-low-i-q-defense/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR Empty Re: Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 25, 2011 5:54 am

Prosecutors await evaluation results in rape case

Posted:
Apr 21, 2011 7:21 PM EDT

Updated:
Apr 28, 2011 8:20 PM EDT

By Scott Munsell

Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 14494111_BG1

The man
accused of raping his eight-day-old daughter in 2008 is scheduled to
appear in Circuit Court next month, but prosecutors are not expecting
the case to go to trial at that time.
Deputy Prosecutor Chris Morledge said
Reginald Davis, 20, of Forrest City, is scheduled to appear during the
May Circuit Court term that is set to begin on May 2. While Davis is
scheduled to appear in court, Morledge said he doesn't expect anything
to be done at that time. Morledge said the case is currently being
delayed as both sides await a mental evaluation requested by Davis'
defense attorneys.
"Mr. Davis is on the court docket for May 2,
but we really can't move forward with anything at this time. When Mr.
Davis was initially arrested, due to the nature of the crime he was
accused of, we immediately requested a mental evaluation. We have
received that evaluation, and the state officials who evaluated him
found that he was competant to stand trial. The defense then requested
an evaluation from a separate individual, and we are currently awaiting
that report," said Morledge. "The law states that once a mental
evaluation is requested by either side, the prosecution or the defense,
all proceedings in the case cease until that mental evaluation comes
back."
A document on file in Circuit Clerk Bette
Green's office from the Arkansas Department of Human Services Division
of Mental Health Services Arkansas State Hospital shows that doctors
have found that Davis has the capacity to understand the court
proceedings against him and to assist in his own defense.
Davis is charged with rape and second-degree
battery for allegedly sexually abusing his then eight-day-old daughter
who also suffered a skull fracture in the incident, which took place at
the home of the child's mother and grandmother.
Davis was arrested in September of 2008 and is currently being held in the St. Francis County Jail on $100,000 bond.

http://www.katv.com/story/14494111/prosecutors-await-evaluation-results-in-rape-case
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 25, 2011 5:56 am

Prosecutors await evaluation results in rape case

Posted:
Apr 21, 2011 7:21 PM EDT

Updated:
Apr 28, 2011 8:20 PM EDT

By Scott Munsell

Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 14494111_BG1

The man accused of raping his eight-day-old daughter in 2008 is scheduled to appear in Circuit Court next month, but prosecutors are not expecting the case to go to trial at that time.

Deputy Prosecutor Chris Morledge said Reginald Davis, 20, of Forrest City, is scheduled to appear during the May Circuit Court term that is set to begin on May 2. While Davis is scheduled to appear in court, Morledge said he doesn't expect anything to be done at that time. Morledge said the case is currently being delayed as both sides await a mental evaluation requested by Davis' defense attorneys.

"Mr. Davis is on the court docket for May 2, but we really can't move forward with anything at this time. When Mr. Davis was initially arrested, due to the nature of the crime he was accused of, we immediately requested a mental evaluation. We have received that evaluation, and the state officials who evaluated him found that he was competant to stand trial. The defense then requested an evaluation from a separate individual, and we are currently awaiting that report," said Morledge. "The law states that once a mental evaluation is requested by either side, the prosecution or the defense, all proceedings in the case cease until that mental evaluation comes back."

A document on file in Circuit Clerk Bette Green's office from the Arkansas Department of Human Services Division of Mental Health Services Arkansas State Hospital shows that doctors have found that Davis has the capacity to understand the court proceedings against him and to assist in his own defense.

Davis is charged with rape and second-degree battery for allegedly sexually abusing his then eight-day-old daughter who also suffered a skull fracture in the incident, which took place at the home of the child's mother and grandmother.

Davis was arrested in September of 2008 and is currently being held in the St. Francis County Jail on $100,000 bond.

http://www.katv.com/story/14494111/prosecutors-await-evaluation-results-in-rape-case
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Alleged BABY RAPIST Walks Free in AR

By Gamedame - Posted July 2, 2012  |  Forrest City, Arkansas

On September 8, 2008 Reginald Davis of Forrest City, Arkansas stopped by the home of Brea Banks, the 15 year old that had given birth to his baby girl just 8 days prior.

Banks took advantage of Davis' visit, asking him to sit with the baby while Banks showered and got ready for bed. Davis seemed happy to have that time to bond with his daughter, though it appears that his version of bonding was too horrible for words.

When Banks returned to the room she noticed that the baby girl was bleeding. They took her to the car and Banks, her mother, and Davis took the tiny girl to the Forrest City Medical Center. After an examination, doctors determined that the tiny 8 day old baby girl had been raped and her skull fractured. Her injuries were so severe that she was immediately transferred to Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock. The medical staff also called police and reported the rape. After interviewing Banks, police arrested Reginald Davis and charged him with the rape and skull fracture of the 8 day old baby girl who, at the time, was believed to be his daughter.

Davis has spent the past 3 + years in the County Jail and Arkansas State Hospital, awaiting trial.

On March 2, 2012, Circuit Judge James L. T. Simes ordered that all charges be dropped and the suspected baby rapist walk free over the prosecution's failure to try the alleged baby rapist in a speedy manner.

It appears that this little girl doesn't have anyone looking out for her best interests, at least not so far, in the short 3 and a half years she's been alive.

Her mother and maternal grandmother also wanted the charges dropped against Reginald Davis, not because they believed he wasn't guilty of baby rape, but because apparently this is all just an inconvenience to that little girl's mommy and grandmother, who just want the charges against this alleged monster dropped. After all, mom has decided she doesn't even think that Reginald is the real sperm donor of the poor little girl, just the alleged rapist, although there has been no mention in the media of any type of paternity testing having been done. Not that mom has said that she does know who the father is, either. In fact, mom doesn't have very much to say, especially considering the heinous act that her 8 day old baby had to endure.

BABY RAPE REGINALD DAVIS BREA BANKS ARKANSAS SIMES WALKS FREE

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-810206
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:14 pm

This is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time. 

He brushed her skull holding her while he rammed into her,

Apparently this baby's mother thinks it was perfectly OK for him to rape her 8 day old baby if there was no blood relation.

I just lost my lunch.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:17 am

How horrid! So even the prosecution wasn't interested in trying this pedophile? And he can now be around other babies. How in the world can this have happened.  pray for this toddler with the family she has.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:34 am

Man Charged with Raping 8-Day-old Girl Now a Free Man

06/21/2012 05:42 PM
06/22/2012 09:28 AM

Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR Bkinmkdpzfjzuggskniz
Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR Headline

FORREST CITY, AR (abc24.com) - For the first time in four years, Reginald Davis, 22, is free on his birthday.

"It feels good, I'm glad to be out on my birthday," Davis said outside his mother's Forrest City homeNewborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR Icon1.

Davis spent 803 days in jail while awaiting trial, following his September 2008 arrest on a charge he raped an 8-day-old infant.

According to a probable cause affidavit, the infant's injuries were so severe she required surgery. Investigators focused on Davis, interviewing him later that day.

"He finally admitted that he caused the injuries to the child. However, he stated that it was an accident while he was cleaning the baby up," the affidavit states.

"The detective made me say that and stuff," Davis now says.

In February, Jennifer Collins, Davis' attorney, asked a judge to drop the charge because prosecutors had taken too long to bring the case to trial. Collins argued Davis has been denied his right to a speedy trial.

Last week, Circuit Judge L.T. Simes II agreed.

In a two-page opinion, Simes wrote, "The Court finds that speedy trial has run and the Court has lost jurisdiction to proceed in this case."

Not only were the charges dropped, they can't be re-filed.

"I hated that it happened, whoever who did, whatever happened, I wasn't there, I wish it hadn't happened to her and I'm sorry it happened that way," said Jacqueline Smith, Reginald's mother.

A woman at the victim's home declined to comment.

"We don't want to talk about it," the woman said as she slammed the door.

abc24.com called the judge and two prosecutors to find out what happened, but they did not return phone calls Thursday.

http://www.localmemphis.com/mostpopular/story/Man-Charged-with-Raping-8-Day-old-Girl-Now-a-Free/d/story/jdWotp4RqUyfInOL5pa1cg
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:08 am

I'm still having trouble stomaching this.   

Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 739318   Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 739318Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 739318Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 739318Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 739318

Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 371647Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 371647Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 371647Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 371647Newborn Girl DAVIS - 8 days (2008) - / Accused: Reginald Davis(father) - Forrest City, AR 371647
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:33 pm

He should be castrated and given a life sentence. Poor little girl. William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:38 am

Better yet, he should have his junk whacked off and stuffed in his mouth while he bleeds to death.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down