Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 Empty Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011

Post by kiwimom Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Possible Links:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case/

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream1

http://www.wdbo.com/caseyontrialvideo/

Live on TruTV

Follow on twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/TrialNotes

http://twitter.com/#!/caseyupdates

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 Empty Re: Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 VideoTRIAL DAY 20: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 VideoVIDEO REPORT: More Jail Videos Expected On Day 20

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 VideoBILL SHEAFFER: Day 20 Analysis

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 VideoBILL SHEAFFER: Day 19 Analysis

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 SlideshowCASEY WALKS IN: See Images | Raw Video

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 SlideshowCASEY CRIES: See Images

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 VideoPARENTS VISIT CASEY 07/30/08: Part 1 | Part 2

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 VideoCINDY, GEORGE VISIT 07/14/08: Raw Video

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 VideoGEORGE VISIT CASEY 08/03/08: Part 1 | Part 2

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 SlideshowKEY PLAYERS: Attorneys, George, Cindy

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 VideoVIDEO REPORT: Trunk Evidence Shown

http://www.wftv.com/news/28117759/detail.html

Last edited by mom_in_il on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:18 am; edited 3 times in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011 Empty Re: Trial Coverage and Discussion Only - Day 9, June 3, 2011

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 pm

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Judge is on the bench. LDB notes that audio on next video drops out after 31 mins. Defense voices its standing objections. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Judge reads stipulation that jailhouse video of George & Cindy's visit on July 30 2008 is authentic. #CaseyAnthony
1 hour ago

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 pm

TrialNotes Trial Notes
By this video, #CaseyAnthony is obviously very, very aware video will be seen and is playing to the media, making self-serving comments.
57 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
GA: We miss you a lot. Just wish I'd been a better dad/grandad. #CaseyAnthony: Dad, you are the best dad, and by far best grandad.
52 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: I mean that with all my heart. Don't ever think otherwise for a second. (Well....sound like she's talking to her molester?)
51 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: Glad I haven't been crying every single day. Keeping my wits about me, staying strong as I can. Strongest I've ever been.
43 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
(That's the point where audio cuts out on tape.) LDB set to introduce next one, but Baez asks to approach first. Sidebar. #CaseyAnthony
38 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Cindy: I would rather have had the opportunity to talk more about Caylee than the 911 call. #CaseyAnthony: You can "defer" questions.
39 minutes ago

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 pm

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Next is a video visitation at the jail with George only. #CaseyAnthony
30 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
GA: Hi beautiful! We miss you, love - grandparents, aunts, uncles. Everyone wants everything to work out asap. #CaseyAnthony
29 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
GA: We want Caylee back. #CaseyAnthony: All I want is to see Caylee. GA: Six days til her birthday. Wanna have a big party for her (how sad)
28 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: I don't care about media, what people say about me. I know it's not true and everybody who knows me knows it isn't.
26 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: Things would be so much easier if I weren't in here. I wanna be home when Caylee comes home, don't wanna wait days to see.
23 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
GA: We want her home, we want you both home. We need your help. #CaseyAnthony: I'm doing all I can.
19 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
GA: I know Jose focusing on your rights, but hope he's not sacrificing Caylee, trying to make name for himself. #CaseyAnthony
18 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
GA: I miss your hugs, that Papa-Jo hug. Sorry I've been hard at times, tough love. #CaseyAnthony: Dad, it's ok. That's not bad thing.
2 minutes ago
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:21 pm

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Video KC tells George how much she loves him. Always has he's her buddy. Court KC scowls and talks to Baez. OOPS. More bombs
5 minutes ago

ryansmithtv Ryan Smith
Tough to see on TV; our guy in court says she's crying RT @nanaaaao5 @ryansmithtv she keeps wiping her eyes and not a tear drop coming out!
1 minute ago

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Jise Baez looks like he is not enjoying this one bit
1 minute ago

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors are hearing George plead with Casey to give clues to find Caylee.. One or another steals a glance of her as they're watching tape
49 seconds ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Juror's are intent on the video and watching KC in court. A few have looked to George also.
2 minutes ago

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Reax between GeorgeAnthony and #CaseyAnthony seems to be in contrast to defense's opening statements re: sexual abuse
2 minutes ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: I'm doing what I can, when I can.
5 seconds ago

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony George once again encouraged Casey to tell everything she can..through any means
19 seconds ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: Know how much I love you guys and miss you. I love Caylee and miss her. I know she's okay, I can feel it.
31 seconds ago
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Next video 45 minutes.

Mid-morning Recess til 10:45.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:51 pm

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Court's back in session. Baez is arguing again that comments made on video are highly prejudicial. #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Judge: Well we don't have an agreement now. Not gonna go back and forth. Dicker with instruction language some more. #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 pm

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
There are a number of law enforcement in the hallway most likely waiting to be called to testify. #CaseyAnthony -fell
4 minutes ago
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Coming up is the most interesting jail tape... We previewed it on @todayshow with @KerryNBC . Mention of drowning. Anger.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Judge tells jurors he has the "hamburger" issue worked out. Whatever other issue is, tells them it's matter of cost.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 pm

KBelichWFTV: Jury wants to go for Italian and steak dinners.. Chief Judge is trying to work it out for them!
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 pm

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony this is as close as jury has watched video all day. Casey: I have nothing!
1 minute ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: Really really sad that I literally have nothing right now. Cindy: None of us do. CA: You have dad, Lee, our house.
1 minute ago
»

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
KC is scowling at the video while her video self is having a temper tantrum. Its like she is watching an actor not herself.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 pm

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: By keeping me here, you're not helping me help myself. Cindy: We don't have the means. CA: Opportunity was there, you didn't.
8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Juror 6 and 17 glance up at #CaseyAnthony Juror 15 has been writing a lot!! So is 14 (govt teacher)
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:29 pm

TrialNotes Trial Notes
GA: Mom made her great chili and cornbread. It was just us. There was one guy who was alone, so we opened home to him. #CaseyAnthony
35 seconds ago

Juror 11 watches #CaseyAnthony he isn't leaning forward anymore. Now sitting back. -fell
1 minute ago
»

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: Hearing mom was making chili and bunch of people at house.. (it upset her). GA: It was just family.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Jurors now starting to Look around 16 just closed his eyes and shook his head was Caseys bible quote
1 minute ago
»

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: The bible says to love thy neighbor, share the things you have. (GAG)
1 minute ago
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

CindyAnthony returns to her chair after disappearing from the jail video. #CaseyAnthony
38 seconds ago

(video) #CaseyAnthony says she didn't mean to upset Cindy but she is frustrated and can't hold back anymore. -fell
56 seconds ago

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: I didn't want to upset mom, but at this point I can only hold so much back and not show frustration, been good about doing so
55 seconds ago
»

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony When Casey quoted the bible male juror closed his eyes and shook his head.
53 seconds ago
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:30 pm

This is the last video ever released. Leonard Padilla would soon bail her out of jail.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony This was the Anthony's last conversation with their daughter to date. And how everything has changed.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

#CaseyAnthony wants CindyAnthony to tell Zanny, the imaginary nanny, "That we forgive her."
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:31 pm

#CaseyAnthony: "I'm really not OK."
50 seconds ago
»

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Another huge bomb. KC allowed 1 person in special visit and she chooses her Dad. They were just repairing relationship & it was good.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Anthonys gave #JoseBaez a Bible to give to #CaseyAnthony but she didn't take it because she was not sure she could.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is as riveted as the jury is watching her visits with parents.. But looks hard.. Cold.. Serious as she listens to lies
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

#CaseyAnthony: "Tell Lee that I love him and that I miss him." Defense opening statement alluded to attempted sexual abuse by him too
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:51 pm

TrialNotesToo Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony: I know it's hard on everybody. Wish there was something I could do to make it easier.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next