Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony - Is Anthony Family Dysfunction Junction? - BNN

Go down

Casey Anthony - Is Anthony Family Dysfunction Junction? - BNN Empty Casey Anthony - Is Anthony Family Dysfunction Junction? - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Casey Anthony - Is Anthony Family Dysfunction Junction?
Posted on June 2nd, 2011 by Simon Barrett i

Excerpt:

So far in the Casey Anthony trial we have seen parents George and Cindy Anthony and brother Lee Anthony on the stand. Today we caught a glimpse inside the strange world of Casey Anthony herself. I for one disagree with the pundits that think the defense will have no option but to put her on the stand. It would be a Kamikaze move and one that would be born out of sheer desperation. Today though we got the very next best thing, the prosecution played an hour long recording of Casey Anthony being questioned at Universal Studios by Yuri Melich and two other detectives.

Having now heard from both the parents and the children a picture emerges of the Anthony family dynamic. It is not a pretty sight. It is a family that only psychiatrists and TV sit com writers could love. I am sure that Matt Goering will retire The Simpsons in favor of The Anthony’s.

More: http://www.bloggernews.net/126654
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down