Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVIN PARSONS - 12 yo (6/2011) - Greensburg (SE of Indianapolis) IN

5 posters

Go down

DEVIN PARSONS - 12 yo (6/2011) - Greensburg (SE of Indianapolis) IN Empty DEVIN PARSONS - 12 yo (6/2011) - Greensburg (SE of Indianapolis) IN

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 am

Don Bultman is Tasha Parsons landlord. Parson and her boyfriend Waldo
Jones were taken into custody Friday after Parsons 12-year old son was
found dead possibly by their hands. Bultman only talked to 24-Hour News 8
about what he saw earlier that day before the boy was found dead. "It was none of my business to ask him what he done or anything, really he's not even on the contract." Don Bultman said. Landlord
Don Bultman reached out to us after finding out 12-year-old Devin
Parsons was murdered inside his property on Washington Street. 24-Hour News 8 met him back at the house where the unthinkable happened.

The home still covered yellow crime scene tape... Bultman says he was at the house Friday morning and spoke with a rambling Waldo Jones. "I
listened and while he's standing there I noticed he had dried blood,
while he's standing there I noticed he had dried blood under his shirt
and down his right arm." 'I was in the living room, I don't feel like I should look around, if I want to look around I give them three days notice." He doesn't know where the blood came from or if it's even connected. We do know several hours later 12-year-old Devin Parsons was found dead inside the house. Jones' sister spoke with us yesterday. Stacy
Damaree, the suspect's friend said, “I called CPS numerous times
myself, you know hoping that something would be done about these kids
and now it's a shame that this had to happen this way. Since we
first broke this story Friday, a memorial has been built in front of the
home, neighbors say folks have been bringing cars and balloons all
weekend long, like this balloon that reads: "No more pain, no more suffering." And a card addressed to Devin that reads: “Why didn't anyone listen?

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/east_central/new-info-in-greensburg-child-death
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

DEVIN PARSONS - 12 yo (6/2011) - Greensburg (SE of Indianapolis) IN Empty Re: DEVIN PARSONS - 12 yo (6/2011) - Greensburg (SE of Indianapolis) IN

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Police: mom killed 12-year-old son over pain pills

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Prosecutors say a woman in Decatur County, Indiana killed her son after he hid her pain medication.

Tasha Parsons, 29, is charged in the death of her 12-year-old son, Devin.

Police say Parsons told them her son stole a Percocet painkillers from her. When he refused to give them back or tell her where the pills were, police say Parsons beat him over a period of hours.

Devin's grandmother Jeannie Welsh, says he didn't want his mother taking the powerful narcotic.

"He said I'm not telling them where those pills are mammaw, I don't care what they do to me," Welsh said. "He didn't want her taking them. He kept telling me over and over: 'Mammaw, I just want my mommy back. That's all I want.'"

Welsh says Devin told her his mom was mean when she took the pills.

The Decatur County prosecutor's office filed murder charges Monday.

Police say Parsons told them she beat Devin for hours with her hands, feet, a belt and a metal tray before the boy lapsed into unconsciousness on June 3. Police found his body in a bedroom around 3:30 that afternoon.

Police have also charged Waldo L. Jones with endangering the life or health of a dependent. Authorities say Jones lives with Parsons and was present during parts of the attack. Court documents say he helped clean the child's wounds but never sought help.

http://www.wave3.com/story/14851936/police-mom-killed-12-year-old-son-over-stolen-pain-meds
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

DEVIN PARSONS - 12 yo (6/2011) - Greensburg (SE of Indianapolis) IN Empty Re: DEVIN PARSONS - 12 yo (6/2011) - Greensburg (SE of Indianapolis) IN

Post by mermaid55 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Family of murdered Greensburg boy claim boyfriend was responsible

The Decatur County Coroner's Office released autopsy results late Tuesday afternoon on 12-year-old Devin Parsons. The coroner said Devin died from blunt force trauma over multiple parts of his body.

DEVIN PARSONS - 12 yo (6/2011) - Greensburg (SE of Indianapolis) IN 36179610
June 7, 2011
Greensburg, Ind.—

The Decatur County Coroner's Office released autopsy results late Tuesday afternoon on 12-year-old Devin Parsons. The coroner said Devin died from blunt force trauma over multiple parts of his body.

The boy's mother, Tasha Parsons, admitted to beating the boy according to court documents. Family members, however, claim her boyfriend Waldo Jones was ultimately responsible for Devin's death.

Police say 29-year-old Tasha Parsons admitted to beating Devin for several hours Friday, after the boy hid some of her prescription pain pills from her. Greensburg police say the boy died from his injuries and they charged Tasha with murder. Devin's grandmother, Jeannie Welsh, claims Waldo Jones was the one who got Tasha hooked on the drugs so he could have them for himself.

"He would make her hurt herself so she would go to the emergency room and get pain medicine for him," Welsh said.

Welsh said Devin told her that he wanted to take the pills from her mom because they made her turn violent.

"He said, 'Mamaw, I want to stay with you,'" Welsh said. "He said 'I'm not telling them where those pills are.' He said 'I'm tired of getting hurt.'"

Court records also show the Department of Child Services was involved with Tasha and her children before Jones was living in their home. In March 2009, DCS opened a case with the family and started a six-month program involving counseling and family education. Sources close to the investigation told Fox59 News that stemmed from a prior incident involving Tasha's disciplining of her children.

At that time, none of the three children were taken from the home and Tasha was allowed to maintain custody of them. Tasha is going even further with her claims of Waldo's involvement. Family members who have spoken with Tasha on the phone from inside the jail said Tasha claims Waldo Jones actually killed Devin on Friday. She claims Devin was still alive after several hours of beatings but when Waldo put the boy in the bathtub to clean up his wounds, Devin drowned.

Investigators would not comment on those claims. Court documents make no mention of any evidence of drowning.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-devin-parsons-family-of-murdered-greensburg-boy-claim-boyfriend-was-responsible-20110607,0,430525.story
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:23 pm

There is new, disturbing information that has been released in the deadly child abuse case in Greensburg, Indiana.
Investigators have released search warrants from the home where
12-year-old Devin Parsons was beaten to death on June 3rd, 2011. The
warrants detailed the gruesome scene police came upon when they received
the 911 call.

His mother, Tasha Parsons, is accused in the
death of her son. Investigators said she beat her son over a bottle of
pain pills. Parson's family blames Tasha's boyfriend, Waldo Jones Jr.,
for contributing to her prescription drug abuse. Devin Parsons will be laid to rest Thursday, June 16th at 1 p.m. at Community Church of Greensburg.

Tasha Parsons and Waldo Jones Jr. are scheduled to go to trial in October 2011.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-devin-parsons-greensburg-child-abuse-victim-to-be-laid-to-rest-thursday-20110616,0,2437437.story

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:45 pm

GREENSBURG, Ind. -- Family, friends and
advocates to end child abuse came together Saturday to mourn the loss of
a 12-year-old boy and to raise awareness about what the community can
do to prevent similar tragedies.Devin Parsons was beaten to death in his Greensburg home in June 2011. His mother and her boyfriend are facing murder charges."I
don't have any words for it," said Bob Parsons, the boy's great uncle.
"He was full of life, wanting to run and play and have a good time and
everything, and it's a shame the events took that away."
Dozens of people gathered at Greensburg's North Park to mark April as National Child Abuse Prevention Month, Call 6 Investigator Kara Kenney reported.The
event featured speeches from Prevent Child Abuse Indiana, New
Directions of Decatur County and Decatur County 4 Kids, some who
expressed frustration at a system that doesn't always work.Margaret Lowe, program director for New Directions, a domestic violence prevention group, spoke directly to Devin Parsons."The
people who tried to help you faced a brick wall when they tried to make
your life better," Lowe said to the crowd. "We do have laws that
protect children like you, but some of those laws need to be better."The group released blue balloons and clutched blue pinwheels in honor of Child Abuse Prevention Month.They hope to send a message to all Hoosiers."If you see it, if you hear it, call it in," Bob Parsons said."If
you see something, if you're concerned, step in and offer a hand," said
Terri Ann Albrecht of Decatur County 4 Kids, a child abuse prevention
agency. "I'm the mom of a preschooler, and someone just saying, 'Do you
need help for a half hour?' can make a world of difference in your
stress level."But Albrecht and Parsons stressed that Hoosiers should not depend on the state to keep children safe in your community."I
don't think any responsible citizen should expect the government to be
the one to raise our children or solve these problems," Albrecht said.
"These are our issues, as individuals and as communities."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/30810991/detail.html
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon May 14, 2012 8:52 am

Dear God. I have no words.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Tasha Parsons sentenced for murdering son,12

Updated: Friday, 20 Jul 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 20 Jul 2012, 11:25 AM EDT

GREENSBURG, Ind. (WISH) - Tasha Parsons, the Greensburg woman who murdered her 12-year-old son in June 2011, has been sentenced to 60 years in prison with no probation, according to Decatur County Criminal Court.

Tasha Parsons faced murder charges after she admitted to beating her son, Devin Parsons, for hours using her hands, feet, belt and a metal tray because he would not tell her where he hid her drugs.

Devin lost consciousness in the middle of the morning Friday, according to the probable cause affidavit. Police were called to the house at 3:25 p.m. Friday.

Parsons told police her boyfriend Waldo Jones also participated in the beating. He denied the accusation, but police later found blood on his and Tasha’s clothes.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/east_central/tasha-parsons-sentenced-for-sons-murder
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 pm

This is heartbreaking. I will never understand how a mother can harm her own child. NEVER.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernlw Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:22 pm

I'll never understand how anyone can harm any child, blood relation or not!

Gingernlw
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down