Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Trial day 15 – 06/10/11 - Valhall

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Trial day 15 – 06/10/11 - Valhall Empty Caylee Anthony case: Trial day 15 – 06/10/11 - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Caylee Anthony case: Trial day 15 – 06/10/11
Posted on June 10, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

I would like to start out by fixing some errant statements I presented in yesterday’s article concerning the testimony on 06/08/11. First of all, JWG‘s awesome article, Consciousness of Guilt, concerning the indications he has found that the internet browser was deleted the morning of July 16th, 2008, just after Casey had been talking with Yuri Melich, concerned Internet Explorer, not Mozilla Firefox. This confusion on my part leads to a few other errant statements.

As JWG pointed out in a post yesterday, and as it was stated in court yesterday upon redirect of John Bradley by Linda Drane-Burdick, the “entire intact Mozilla Firefox v. 2 internet history” only spanned a period of March 6th through March 21st, 2008, so any statements I made about the “zanny” searches on July 16th, 2008 should not be applied to that internet browser, but to the Internet Explorer browser that appears to have been deleted on the morning of July 16th.

This leads to the correction that the Mozilla Firefox was only used for 15 days in the month of March 2008! All the activity discussed about browsing for chloroform, and other fatal terms were done on the Firefox browser during this limited time (in court they have only discussed March 17th and March 21st, 2008). This makes one wonder if the Firefox browser was installed by Casey to be used in some “planning” and then purged after she had done her research. We most likely will never know.

More: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/10/caylee-anthony-case-trial-day-15-061011/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down