Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal defence lawyers

2 posters

Go down

Criminal defence lawyers Empty Criminal defence lawyers

Post by jmul3144 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 pm

[b]I guess there is a place in our society for criminal defence lawyers.I watch with great interest all of these criminal defence lawyers on various shows that are dealing with the Casey Anthony trial.These folks are so hard wired to think only one way and it is very irritating now to watch any of these shows with characters like Sonny Hostin,Linda Kinny Badden, Chaney Mason etc. talking absolute nonsense.These people are not going to address any common sense answers to the very obvious questions being asked by us.What is really strange about this is that all folks other then criminal defence lawyers seem to rationalize this case with no problem , just using the info at hand. At the end of the day if these lawyers are adamantly sticking to the "we don't know the who,when,where" then a question is to be asked. There is Casey,Cindy,George and Lee. There is no one else and so one of them killed this child and needs to be arrested.Some one needs to grab the Sonny Hostins of this world who have decided to live on the dark side and defend hardened criminals and wanton killers and we need to ask these lawyers."WHO KILLED CAYLEE" They need to answer this question or shut the hell up. [/b]

jmul3144
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Criminal defence lawyers Empty Re: Criminal defence lawyers

Post by PITMASTER Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 am

jmul3144 wrote:[b]I guess there is a place in our society for criminal defence lawyers.I watch with great interest all of these criminal defence lawyers on various shows that are dealing with the Casey Anthony trial.These folks are so hard wired to think only one way and it is very irritating now to watch any of these shows with characters like Sonny Hostin,Linda Kinny Badden, Chaney Mason etc. talking absolute nonsense.These people are not going to address any common sense answers to the very obvious questions being asked by us.What is really strange about this is that all folks other then criminal defence lawyers seem to rationalize this case with no problem , just using the info at hand. At the end of the day if these lawyers are adamantly sticking to the "we don't know the who,when,where" then a question is to be asked. There is Casey,Cindy,George and Lee. There is no one else and so one of them killed this child and needs to be arrested.Some one needs to grab the Sonny Hostins of this world who have decided to live on the dark side and defend hardened criminals and wanton killers and we need to ask these lawyers."WHO KILLED CAYLEE" They need to answer this question or shut the hell up. [/b]

JMUL-----------------

Photobucket

Photobucket

I AGREE 100000%.
THEY RUFUSE TO TAKE THE FACTS AND SEE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE. ALL THEY CAN MANAGE TO DO IS DISTORT THE TRUTH AND DEFEND THE VERY ONES THAT ARE THE UNDERBELLY OF OUR SOCIETY!
PITMASTER
PITMASTER
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : "THERE IS NO LOVE MORE SINCERE, THAN THE LOVE OF FOOD"

Back to top Go down