Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls - CFNews13

2 posters

Go down

Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls - CFNews13 Empty Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls - CFNews13

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

Excerpt:

LONGWOOD -- Furor over the verdict in the Case Against Casey has reached a dangerous level.

Cheney Mason's wife said she had to unplug her telephone because she kept receiving threatening phone calls regarding the Casey Anthony trial.

Shirley Mason called 911 Tuesday night to report she was the victim of multiple threatening and harassing calls at their Longwood home.

More: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls?cmpid=twitter
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls - CFNews13 Empty Re: Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls - CFNews13

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Audio: Shirley Mason 911 call (wav)

Incident Report: Incident report (pdf)
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls - CFNews13 Empty Re: Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls - CFNews13

Post by just_a_mom Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:42 am

I guess big, bad, "armed" Mr Mason was not at home Tuesday night? I'm sure he would have been on the phone DEMANDING something be done--after all he IS a senior citizen and a lawyer (but is he a CHEMIST?). Hmmm... was he really on the plane w/KC?
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:52 pm

just_a_mom wrote:I guess big, bad, "armed" Mr Mason was not at home Tuesday night? I'm sure he would have been on the phone DEMANDING something be done--after all he IS a senior citizen and a lawyer (but is he a CHEMIST?). Hmmm... was he really on the plane w/KC?

He was home at the time the incident report was taken - 21:02 PM, so 9:02 PM.

His name is on the incident report: Upon my arrival I met with Shirley (reporting person/victim) and Cheney Mason.

Chemist! Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls - CFNews13 689585
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Cheney Mason's Wife Reports Harassing Phone Calls

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28610996/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Phone Call To Cheney Mason: "Sleep With One Eye Open"

http://www.wftv.com/news/28611425/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down